Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shyams

Really u want to boil urself and the person u quoted in a big matka ? πŸ˜•

and here I was thinking the punishment was for Pushkar and Ammo... 🀣🀣
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    @all:  

ok if VARUN wants to boil himself ...why Priya should accompany him ...kya varun kuch bhi haan ...hum bhi doobenge ...tumko bhi le dubengeπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

@all:  

ok if VARUN wants to boil himself ...why Priya should accompany him ...kya varun kuch bhi haan ...hum bhi doobenge ...tumko bhi le dubenge🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Aru!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And didnt I tell you Varun, you are so natural at it - I bet you dont even realize πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Too good!!πŸ‘
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

...I hope Tappu the devil gets all this punishments ...let her burn in the fire of hell ...a shame in the name of woman hood 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

super like..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Really u want to boil urself and the person u quoted in a big matka ? πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2904

kyuki wo ichcha ko tappu ke khilaf bhadka rai...😊

lol tu iss main kya galat hai...woh tu sirf buray logoon se door rahne ki advice day rahe hai uske liye bichare ko shocks milee πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..toota yeh duniya KAHAN ja rahe hai πŸ€£
Radhajee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

🀣 🀣 🀣 seems Varun follow hathyog. Self punishment πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yahi injam hota hai...VARUN ur such a FUNNY FUNNY person..lol lol πŸ€£
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: souroj

@ OMG01: I dont watch the other soaps u have mentioned except Pratigya that too till the time Shakti and Arushi got married. That track was very yucky, then Kesar got changed and I lost interest in Pratigya completely.
Regarding Shakti's 2nd marrige, Pratigya vehemently opposed it and even threatened Sajjan Singh n co. that she wud send them to jail but when Arushi forcefully got married to Shakti what did she do. She just kept quite and did not file an FIR. Why just bcoz Arushi is her sister. Now won't u call this hypocrisy. If instead of Arushi there was any other girl she wud have definitely gone to the police.
So these strong headed girls have flaws too.

That track of full of drama, first of all i didnt like arushi doing such wedding fiasco!
True! hypocrisy but its fair from my prespective coz she is her sis n if not for ur own who else will u stand for... Thats not flaw, they know fami values n to know when to b strong...
Anyway off topic...

Its better than to b icha who stands strong for nothing not to herself too...

souroj thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMG01

That track of full of drama, first of all i didnt like arushi doing such wedding fiasco!
True! hypocrisy but its fair from my prespective coz she is her sis n if not for ur own who else will u stand for... Thats not flaw, they know fami values n to know when to b strong...
Anyway off topic...

Its better than to b icha who stands strong for nothing not to herself too...

U were the one who brought off topic protagonists. Here I did not even mention Iccha or Tapasya. For me hypocrisy is hypocrisy no matter for what or for whom u r doing it.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I can't understand wht wrong pushkar told πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† her every word was taken from this forum πŸ˜‰ whatever pushkar told it hv been telling in this forum since tht credit taking episode. Thn why blame pushkar πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I m little bit confused, can anyone tell me a single things where pushkar was wrong πŸ˜† atleast he accept tht he is Kamina, this is his greatness πŸ˜† πŸ˜†