Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Puppy-

Went through all the episodes i had missed reading in past 2 weeks... Realized a lot has happened with baaji nakusha and even Dutta coming face to face with nana's reality ... its another thing that Dutta has again met with the same state of pain he had been once... Trusting ppl... Again he is being betrayed by the same Evil... something he has been hating constantly... he must have seen Nana as a father Figure and a guide ... there is a matter of a long trust between them so definitely it will take time for Dutta to come to terms with this reality... no matter how much he has already seen ... his behavior against nakusha and baaji was not because he cannot trust them .. he doesn't wanted to believe in the Truth they wanted him to know... He just couldn't take the possibility of him turning into someone he just could not tolerate or relate with ... so, to me Dutta acted in the same manner i thought him to be ...i knw bt he's making the sme mistake he made by trusting kala blindly... i cn c wer he's cumin from bt he shud think with a cool head tht weneva naku n baji hav sed summut its always been the truth... he shudnt jus ignre their words al 2geva...in fact shud mayb consider investigating the matter bit like hw baji did...evn he didnt trust nakus words bt decided 2 investigate the matter so tht if it is tru thn he cn do summut abt it n if it isnt tru thn he cn make sure naku lets go of the matter...

Also, i would like to say that Nakusha and Baaji should act a bit differently around dutta... Specially when they knew of nana's True Colors and how much Dutta Trusts that Man and how many times Dutta has literally warned them not to interfere in the matter... so instead of jumping in the water to catch the fish they would have waited for it to get caught in the net it self...yh i think the way they revealed kala's truth in 5th feb epi... mayb summut tht way..bt i feel with madhu returning mayb she wil reveal sum truths abt her dad...mayb NS wil knw her n from tht dutta or mayb baji-naku wil realise tht NS indeed did knw damodar n there is mre 2 it thn they already knw... im sure that Dutta was already having doubts abt nana subconsciously .. and Nana would have made a mistake which might have done the job ...That would have been much better then how things turns out to be ...  

anyway... thats only what i thought ... 

Thanks BB to you and to Your Writer ...

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Puppy-

Went through all the episodes i had missed reading in past 2 weeks... Realized a lot has happened with baaji nakusha and even Dutta coming face to face with nana's reality ... its another thing that Dutta has again met with the same state of pain he had been once... Trusting ppl... Again he is being betrayed by the same Evil... something he has been hating constantly... he must have seen Nana as a father Figure and a guide ... there is a matter of a long trust between them so definitely it will take time for Dutta to come to terms with this reality... no matter how much he has already seen ... his behavior against nakusha and baaji was not because he cannot trust them .. he doesn't wanted to believe in the Truth they wanted him to know... He just couldn't take the possibility of him turning into someone he just could not tolerate or relate with ... so, to me Dutta acted in the same manner i thought him to be ...

Also, i would like to say that Nakusha and Baaji should act a bit differently around dutta more wisely to be specific... especially when they knew of nana's True Colors and how much Dutta Trusts that Man and how many times Dutta has literally warned them not to interfere in the matter... so instead of jumping in the water to catch the fish they would have waited for it to get caught in the net it self...im sure that Dutta was already having doubts abt nana subconsciously .. and Nana would have made a mistake which might have done the job ...That would have been much better then how things turns out to be ...  

anyway... thats only what i thought ... 

Thanks BB to you and to Your Writer ...

Word ...👏
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

As you wrote...Baji did not believe Naku the first time...but he did when he found her at Nana's place.

Naku lied to Dutta where she went...how can he investigate if she and Baji does not tell him anything
. 😊

I also think it is time that Naku and Baji lean from there mistakes...how many time has they not kept a secret  from Dutta...about Dutta... and then when he found out...hell get loose.

I know they love him and want the best for him...but only he knows what is best for him and when he is ready for the true. 😊

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

One thing I am disappointed with Dutta's behavior is his need to take to the bottle as soon as he is upset. So far we have looked at his drinking indulgently but now Dutta must grow up. He has the responsibility of so many people on him. Its not only his family he is responsible but also the people of his area look up to him. He also knows there is a threat against the women of his house and yet he choses to get drunk and prolly drive drunk too on his way back home. Its high time he becomes more responsible with his own health and safety for the sake of people who love him and depend on him. What will happen to his crusade against women trafficking of he kills himself in an accident?

If you remember the flashback...where Dutta was a kid...his father said give Dutta some alcohol...because Dutta was crying for water.

Having this in mind...Dutta must be adicted to alcohol...he always drink when he is upset...I think he need it...but (because of Naku - she gives him some peace) he do not need it anymore.

But now he is kind of upset with Naku too...and very hurt about his father...so he is going to drink...
possibly
because Naku does not want him to...like pay back...because she did not listen to him. 😊

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago