Geet wants forgiveness-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Geet wants forgiveness

In Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One, the truth that Maan pretended to be driver Balwant Singh is out. Geet (Drashti Dhami) now wants to convince her family to forgive Maan (Gurmeet Chaudhary) and her, as they are angry with them for the deception.

Geet is feeling guilty about hurting her family, and is determined to win their forgiveness. However, we now hear that there are more problems in store for Geet and her family. Read on to find out more.

A Starone.in source reveals, "Geet will refuse to accompany Maan back home, until her family forgives her for hiding Maan's real identity. Maan will understand her situation and will not force her to leave the house along with him. However, after this, the family will face a bigger problem. They will be put in a situation wherein they will have to leave their own home."

Maan explains, "Geet loves her family, and I understand her feelings. She wants her family to forgive her because she is the daughter of the house. I will support her, as I cannot see my wife, Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana, unhappy."

A sad Geet says, "My family has given me so much love and done so much for me. I will not give up till they forgive me and Maan, and accept me as the daughter of the house again."

Will Geet be successful in winning the forgiveness of her family? Will Geet's family be forced to vacate their house? Find out only in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Thursday, May 26, 2011
http://www.starone.in/news/1784/geet-wants-forgiveness.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Guys..comment on the indya.com link...😳
misty85 thumbnail
Thanx for the article... so it means Maan will help them financially like some people predicted...
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would comment there if I could but for some reason it doesn't accept my comments!

Thanks for the news.

Honestly, I never understood Maan's decision not to tell Geet's family about his identity!

How on earth, as Balwant, was he planning to convince the family about how good Maan really is anyway?😕
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

Thanx for the article... so it means Maan will help them financially like some people predicted...

Yh but that can make matters worse..seeing how much Tejjy n Beeji are kinda proudy types
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
now what????
we all know maan will support geet's family-and than both maaneet will become the apple of the eye😆

Mallu
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so msk will help them and that's why the promo...hmm..thanks tanu for the article...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for sharing Tanu...
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

I would comment there if I could but for some reason it doesn't accept my comments!

Thanks for the news.

Honestly, I never understood Maan's decision not to tell Geet's family about his identity!

How on earth, as Balwant, was he planning to convince the family about how good Maan really is anyway?😕

Exactly. the king did not find any logic in that. it seemed so aritificial so that dev-nandini love track could be accomodated. The CV's think the viewers are plain dumb.

*king*
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Yup, if u people remember Teji was talking on phone on someone who wants his money, so the family will be in trouble and since Maan is a bussiness man, so he knows how to deal with that person, so he might help them in that for sure, it's chance also to be near the family, even thought people can never be buy on money, but he will be indeed clearing his image infront of them that he is surely into fullfilling any kind of responsiblity as a son in law, in other hand, it would be maybe easier for Dev to get Nandini and wins her love if he do something from his side and as it says, being him Maan's brother and Maan helps them, this might soften their hearts towards him as well, thought it would be weird if they don't get to know about Dev's grey past...