Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

YAY!..I'm first ..πŸ˜†

Edit:
A day at the beach...sounds so amazing right now! We've been planning for a BBQ for about two weeks now..at a near by lake that has a very nice water fall.. but gross weekend weather kills the whole plan! :|
Since Geet made a promise to Piyu that Maan will accompany them next time.. you have to fulfill that promiseπŸ˜›
Maan is so sweet for apologizing...where are such men now a days!
Can't wait for both of them to have some intense convo about their pain...now that their friends..
Thanks for the update!! Now don't you dare go MIA again.. otherwise we'll hunt you down in every Best Buy/Home Depot/Lowe'sπŸ˜†

Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail
arabi yu beat me
EDITED
love the  way  btw geet & piyu
bonding  in short time
geet real need change it
made her big different
dadi such sweet person
wow MSK said sorry to geet
he realize his mistake
atleast their friends now
wonder where are geet family
& what happen to her
did piyu mother left maan & piya
or she died
me loving where the story going
but minal  ur suppose to give us
double yaar
i'll be waiting how yu unfold the mystery
wonderful part
love it love it
thanks for update
sweety

Edited by sharmake11 - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And every one beat me too...

It was lovely episode Minu...some emotional bonding a motherly bonding on both side, Geet giving motherly love to Piyu and taking motherly love from Dadi...

I know a girl,
She puts the color inside of my world
But she's just like a maze
Where all of the walls all continually change

And I've done all I can
To stand on her steps with my heart in my hands
Now I'm starting to see
Maybe it's got nothing to do with me

Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too

So Maan realized his mistake and apologize and amends things verses make it worse.  Geet accepting it and shading it off and offering a friendship its a sign of understanding.

The love is dripping through Maan for his daughter...just amazing.

There are so many emotions dripped in your chapter...I'm not up for it to point out today...only if you could read my mind...πŸ‘

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
(sigh) Everyone beat me... Back to the update! The beginning was so sweet. Geet-Piyu bonding was so sweet. Maan, apologizing? Even a broken clock is right twice. lol I know, random. Maan and Geet are on the path to becoming friends! Yay! Great update! Thanks for the PM 😊

I agree with Azizah, don't you go MIA on us again! 😊 Edited by Krishnaluv94 - 12 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hmm something with Maan's past...waiting
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arabianpaki

YAY!..I'm first ..πŸ˜†

Edit:
A day at the beach...sounds so amazing right now! We've been planning for a BBQ for about two weeks now..at a near by lake that has a very nice water fall.. but gross weekend weather kills the whole plan! :|
Since Geet made a promise to Piyu that Maan will accompany them next time.. you have to fulfill that promiseπŸ˜›
Maan is so sweet for apologizing...where are such men now a days!
Can't wait for both of them to have some intense convo about their pain...now that their friends..
Thanks for the update!! Now don't you dare go MIA again.. otherwise we'll hunt you down in every Best Buy/Home Depot/Lowe'sπŸ˜†

Thanks Azizah and you are on a roll today being first everywhere!
I agree a day at the beach sounds amazing! As for Geet's promise becoming my promise I'll try my hardest to fulfill it! πŸ˜‰
And I would so not like to go there with men these days! No one can compare to MSK. I sometimes wonder what I have become ever since I discovered him. πŸ˜† 
Don't worry now that I have been warned and threatened I won't go MIA! Haha. 

Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmake11

arabi yu beat me

EDITED
love the  way  btw geet & piyu
bonding  in short time
geet real need change it
made her big different
dadi such sweet person
wow MSK said sorry to geet
he realize his mistake
atleast their friends now
wonder where are geet family
& what happen to her
did piyu mother left maan & piya
or she died
me loving where the story going
but minal  ur suppose to give us
double yaar
i'll be waiting how yu unfold the mystery
wonderful part
love it love it
thanks for update
sweety

Thank you Samara! I'm glad you enjoyed Geet and Piyu time. As for Maan apologizing, he's also human and realizes his mistake. 
And I know there are so many questions about their past and with each update so little answers.  I'm horrible aren't I to keep you all guessing?πŸ˜† But with time it will all come out.
Glad you enjoyed it and hope you're doing well!
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yar ...loved it more !! 
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

And every one beat me too...

It was lovely episode Minu...some emotional bonding a motherly bonding on both side, Geet giving motherly love to Piyu and taking motherly love from Dadi...

I know a girl,
She puts the color inside of my world
But she's just like a maze
Where all of the walls all continually change

And I've done all I can
To stand on her steps with my heart in my hands
Now I'm starting to see
Maybe it's got nothing to do with me

Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too

So Maan realized his mistake and apologize and amends things verses make it worse.  Geet accepting it and shading it off and offering a friendship its a sign of understanding.

The love is dripping through Maan for his daughter...just amazing.

There are so many emotions dripped in your chapter...I'm not up for it to point out today...only if you could read my mind...πŸ‘

I know Shaheda, looks it just wasn't your day. πŸ˜†
And I'm utterly speechless for your song choice. I don't know where I have been maybe under a rock all this time for missing out on this song. I seriously wish I had heard this before but I guess it was just meant to be that you introduce me to it first!
But  yes this was more of bonding update to build their relationships. Geet has been alone for a quite sometime and while she may force herself to believe she's fine like any other person human interaction is what she yearns for. 
As for Maan apologizing I honestly didn't expect everyone to be so surprised by it but I guess since I've been thinking about the characters so much it's just become second nature to me. 
I'm glad you enjoyed it & thank you for the wonderful comment I love it like always. 
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

(sigh) Everyone beat me... Back to the update! The beginning was so sweet. Geet-Piyu bonding was so sweet. Maan, apologizing? Even a broken clock is right twice. lol I know, random. Maan and Geet are on the path to becoming friends! Yay! Great update! Thanks for the PM 😊

I agree with Azizah, don't you go MIA on us again! 😊

Krishna you were super late to the party girl! But glad you made it. 
I'm glad you liked Geet and Piyu bonding. And yes even Maan apologizes as shocking as it may be! 
I agree that whole clock thing was super random but informative since I have yet to hear that idiom before. πŸ˜†
I'm telling you IF is teaching me new things everyday, first a song from Shaheda then sayings from you, who knows what's next! 
And not to worry I will cut down on begin MIA. Azizah's threats have made me get act straight...well maybe. Lol