Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: minu2011

Just read ch 34 -- wow! what an awesome, heartfelt chapter.  Just loved it.  Loved the song very much too!  perfect...can't wait for the next update...zyada intezaar mat karana plz :)

hey that was a quick reply..glad that u liked it..me too love that song..and yes dear..i wont keep u waiting for long..had a busy day..so could only write one chapter..thank u for reading..
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

I know from ur precap it will be interesting next chapter, I will be eagerly waiting for the ud.

glad to know tat u will b waiting for the next chapter...
jananishan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
continue soon sweet heart..cant wait!!!!!!!!!! am totally amazed .it was just wowww...wonderful chapter dear :)  👏continue soon
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Jez, beautiful chapters dear..loved them. You selected one of my favorite song to show NiVren's emotions.. very good. I am hopeful that the misunderstandings will clear up soon. Waiting for next update.
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jananishan

continue soon sweet heart..cant wait!!!!!!!!!! am totally amazed .it was just wowww...wonderful chapter dear :)  👏continue soon

thank u janani sweets.. u made me happy..😊luv u sweety..hope that the length of the chapter didnt bore u..
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Hey Jez, beautiful chapters dear..loved them. You selected one of my favorite song to show NiVren's emotions.. very good. I am hopeful that the misunderstandings will clear up soon. Waiting for next update.

hi dear..just came bac after reading todayz episode..u r so sweet..u r putting all the missing pieces together..a big hug to you..
very happy to know that u liked the chapter..
yes that song is my favorite too..oh the emotions of two lovers madly in lov are depicted so well..there couldnt hav been a better song..
everything will b sorted out soon..
Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey i really like yr ff especially the last few chapters.Cant wait for viren telling his feelings to nivi.And thnx for the pm.
JasNehaFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved today'a chapter I had a huge smile on my face after reading it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome chapter Jez...waiting to c Viren confess his love to Nivi..

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woww..jez di..*hugs*..u portrayed the pain and tension of nivren so well..and u r saying this chapter is lengthy..i loved lengthy chapters when comes to nivren..i'm so greedy..hehe..hope everything will be sort out soon..my heart is beating fast after reading ur precap..thanx di..u r awesome..