Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: daffodils06

@ atiya..i'm from kerala..glad to meet u..

omg dear...u r frm kerala...me too!!
Wer in kerala??
daffodils06 thumbnail

CHAPTER 34

After viren left from there nivi went straight to her room..she was completely confused..she felt that the actions and words of viren were very contradictory..different random thots were crossing her mind..she didn't know wat to decide and wat not to..every time she thought of viren she felt her heart break into pices and each piece crying out...

many a times she even thought that why should she bother about anyone else wen god himself had given her the chance to be virenz wife..and hav him for herself..but then again began to think..will he ever be hers..if he loves someone..

nivi felt her eyes fill with tears and she wanted to cry out loud..she took her pillow and held it tight.and she wished someone would hold on to her tight..she wished she had a shoulder to cry on..for the first time she felt that this was a pain she had to bear alone..she wanted to share it with divya..but she couldn't..

For the first tim ever the sharma family didn't notice the storm raging inside their laadliz mind..they were so happy for both the girls and they were busy with the marriage preparations..both the families were going to the temple tomorrow to attend a special pooja for the family..nivi didn't find anything interesting at all..

but niviz disturbed eyes didn't go unnoticed by her sister..divya asked if anything was wrong..nivi hugged her and cried but didn't say anything..divya was completely shatterd to c nivi crying her heart out..yet not sharing watz troubling her..

divya was lost in niviz thoughts wen sid called..it took divya a while to answer his call and wen asked about it divya told sid about nivi and this is the first tim ever that she has hid something and she couldn't think of any reason as nothing happened at hom..nor anywhere else..

Divya asked sid whether viren metioned anything..

Sid assured divya that he will ask viren now itself..and divya asked him to hurry up

Wen viren came bac all happy and smiling..sid wondered if he should talk to viren ..but then again viren should know anything and every thing about nivi..

So he aked viren whether he talked to nivi..

Viren replied that he had just met her..and he had a good tim talking to her..

Sid asked again  "did u talk to her about anything else..??"

"no bhai..nothing special..infact now wen I think about it she hardly spoke'"

"wen r u gooin to tell her about your love..??"

"com on bhai..now I hav all the tim I need..watz the hurry..??"

"no viren..bachpana chodo..aur nivi se baath kar lo..divya told me that nivi is not happy with something'"

"nivi is not happy'y bhai..??is anything wrong'??"

"thatz  wat I want u to find out.."

Tension began to build up in virenz mind..

He went to his room and called nivi..

Nivi was thinking of wat she should do..one thing is for sure..she is not ready to loose virenz friendship at any cost..

Thatz wen viren called her'she didn't know wat to say..or whether she should pic the fone..but then she so badly wanted to hear his voice..she picked the fone and heard him say.." r u ok ..nivi..??"

"mmm.."

There was so much pain in her sound that viren feared that his heart may burst

He wanted to see nivi..

"nivi I want to talk to you..now"

"I cant come.."

"don't worry about permission..i will ask them.."

"viren..itz not about permission..i don't want to come.."

Viren was getting more and more worried..and nivi was getting tensed..she feared that viren wants to talk about his disinterest in the marriage..thatz the last thing nivi wanted to hear..

"sorry.. viren..i'm not coming"

She was about to disconnect the fone wen she heard viren sayin.. "I don't want to hear anything..i want to talk u now itself..it is very important..it cant wait.."

Nivi didn't know wat to do as she was almost sure about wat viren has to say..

"I will b waiting for u at the hilltop..if u hav ever considered me a friend I will expect u there.." and he disconnected the fone..

Nivi didn't know wat to do..virenz sound was echoing in her ears..she didnt know how viren will react if she doesn't go..wat if he never talks to her..nivi couldn't sit and wait for that..

She decided to meet him watsover..all the way she thot how she will react to his words..should she wait for him to start..or should she finish it..

After talking to nivi viren got worried..viren didn't want to think of the different possible reasons for niviz behaviour..different weird thots came to his mind..

his thots came to a stand still wen he remembered niviz question..wat will he do if the one whom he loves doesn't love him..was nivi trying to say something..??viren didn't want to think about it..

He reached the hill top and he waited..the area as usual was deserted so he didn't hav to worry but just wait for nivi..time went by..and the tension inside him grew..he took his companion from his pocket..he had taken the flute becoz he had a feeling that he might need it today..he closed his eyes and decided to play'and wait for his love..

Wat was viren thinking or feeling at the moment can be read from the lines of this song

Viren: tu hi re.. tu hi re.. tere bina main kaise jiyu..
aajaa re..aajaa re.. yu he thadpa na tu mujhko
jaan re.. jaan re.. in saanso mein bas jaa tu
chaand re.. chaand re'aajaa dil ki zameen pe tu
chaahat hai agar aake mujhse mil jaa tu
yaa phir aaisa kar, dharti se mila de mujhko
in saanso ka dekho tum paagalpan ke
aaye nahi inhe chain
mujhse ye boli main raahon mein teri
apne bichhaa dhu ye nain
in uunche pahaadon se jaan de dunga main
agar tum naa aai kahi
tum udhar jaan ummeed meri jo todo
idhar ye jahaan chhodu main
maut aur, zindagi, tere haathon mein de diya re

nivi had already reached there and she saw viren playing the flute..her heart longed to hug him..hold him tight..and forget the whole world..

Nivi: aayi re..aayi re.. le main aayi hu tere liye
toda re.. toda re.. har bandhan ko pyar ke liye
jaan re.. jaan re.. aajaa tujhamein sama jaau main
dil re.. dil re.. teri saanson mein bas jaau main

nivi ran to him..and kept on looking at him..
sau baar bulaaye main sau baar aaun,
ik baar jo dil diya
ik aankh roye to duji bolo,
soyegi kaise bhala,
in pyaar ki raahon mein patthar hain kitane
un sab ko he paar kiya
ek nadi hoon main chaahat bhari aaj milne
saagar ko aayi yahaan
sajnaa, sajnaa, aaj aansu bhi meethe lage

viren opened his eyes as if he knew nivi was there..he was so happy to see her..

he wished..
pal pal pal pal waqt to bitaa jaaye re
zaraa bol zaraa bol waqt se ke vo tham jaaye re

wen nivi saw viren opening hiseyes and looking ather in surpise..she suddenly had the coureage to ask him wat she wanted to ask him..

"viren..agar tumhara pyar kisi aur se pyar kare tho tum kya karoge..??"

Viren looked at her in surprise..his ears hardly registered her words..

He blinked and looked on innocently..he heard her continue..

"if it was me I would have given up my love for the happiness of the person I love.."

Nivi turned to go..and she turned and gav one last look at a confused viren and said "I hope u got your answer.."

Precap: viren barged into niviz room..locked the door behind him..grabbed her hand and nailed her to the wall and said.. "I'm here to answer the question u asked yesterday.."

Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome chapter like always dear๐Ÿ‘...loved it...can't wait for the next one...continue soon dear
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

sorry for being late to comment on your ff dear...just read all the chapters from 28th in one go and loved it dear...your ff is very goood
continue soon dear

thank u dear..hop u liked todayz chapter also...
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu2011

Awesome chapters Jez, am really enjoying your ff!  love the way sid is so different here -- and cc and JW and KS! 

Hope raj doesn't make matters worse...pls update soon!

hi dear..hop u r doin well..and thank u dear..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..yes sid is different.. i always wanted sid to b somthing lik this..i had enough of the indifference and the negativity..

wat does raj do..u hav to wait for that sweety..
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamina1010

omg Jez i just loved it. viren wanted something sweet and then suggesting it might be hot and spicy was too good. i loved the whole scene in the kitchen. thanks hun this was fab

glad u liked it..and thank u dear..
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

jez dear...loved this chapter very much๐Ÿ˜ƒ...jawahar,chanchal and siddharth are really very sweet!!!!

hope nivi doesn't break this marriage before knowing the truth...viren must confess soon...or else everything may go out of his hands!!!!!

NivRen scene was awesome dear...me *blush* blush*๐Ÿ˜ณ...LOL...!!!!!
 continue soon dear...love u๐Ÿค—

thank you dear..glad u liked jawahar,chanchal and siddharth..
i wont let nivi break the marriage..
glad u liked the scene..
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JasNehaFan

omg you are such a good writer I just love reading your FF. Keep it up.

thank you dear..very glad that u commented..
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel so bad for Nivi, what is Viren doing not telling Nivi Omg.
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rshree1182

I read all the three chapters..it was awesome..the last one was out of world..our viren is so cute..he dint realise that his parents were fooling him..loved our nivi who still dint realise his love..

Loved CC and JW..they are good parents here..so no rivalry in this FF..thats so sweet..we dont want anything bad to happen to any character like our stupid CT's did to onscreen Jodi's

Who is the person, who walks away with his phone dialing a number..now worried what this person is upto..

eagerly waiting for the next update..i have a request, can you pls add a index in the first page..

thank you sweety..
i hav always wanted nivi and viren to hav the best in life..becoz they deserve the best..
b it niviz dad and his love..or virenz parents and their love for viren..i wanted  both of them to b blessed with everything..
dont worry about that person..
and about the index..surely dear..not today but tomorrow..thanks for the suggestion..
Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago