Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes ramona agree with you... me to having the same feeling tat she is arpi.. and hoping so... but hw ll they wrap it.. there is oly two days left...
in that bj's revelation, and if pihu is arpi.. then hw she came back?? who helped her?? so many question's??
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

arre the chase sequence is good to watch  and the way pihu hides on the ledge is funny. but very fast paced episode

pihu learns about arpita's death means  these two killed arpita thats what she wud tell avdesh. right now she is hidden in the cellar unconscious and tied up

hv to see tomm if avdesh finds her  in that cellar or  not..

in her panic bahuji and pandit revealed their true colors to pihu

pandit was taking her to throw her down the cliff but with avdesh coming i think he just hid  her in cellar

how will pihu tell avdesh without evidence has to be seen

half the dialogues i didnt understand from bahuji

@lalita thanks ya just two more days  then its over

yes cb diii... just two more days😭  then its over...

no more avita scenes😳😭, avi's daghdadham  actions and fight, innocent and adorable arpi(missing her these days)😭, powerful pihu,simply simple, rai's family,lal's family, shika, tannu, 😭😭

no more update's no more masti 😭😭

😭
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey CBπŸ€—
How fortunate im to have ur Update one last time, feeling as if we r bidding farewell.😭
Truely saying u r the Gang Leader. Love ya.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Žβ­οΈπŸ‘
Though its Priya's turn, but as she couldn't do it for some reason, here is a helping hand in time we all needed indeed. Take a bow.πŸ‘

Hello Every oneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­

Two more days left and we already knew what going to happen as the precap showing its Avi going to find the truth of BJ&PJ.
Im coming to the today's epi now!
Honestly as CB said me dont understand some of BJ's dialogues, but we have an expert in interpreting Lallanpuri bhasha, Vista ji , so me hoping  for her helping hand for one last time before the show ends.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Arpi Consoling Avi and the way he hugged her ( these kinda situations r just like excuses to hug as dreamy said "feeling the bones"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)Just kidding, i know this hug is not that kinda one.πŸ˜‰
Even Arpi understanding him as he was very sad as he lost his mother.😭

Im now thinking Videsia's bidding "good bye" to her Mistress Bj cost her life as it seems.
No one kill their conscience, except BJ, after giving that terrible death to the innocent souls.
Videsia done good thing after many bad things thus her redemption by making  BJ responsible for Ammaji and maids death.Thus made Arpi to know the truth of BJ.
Now Arpi knows how dangerous this BJ was and is and will be.
Its really funny the way she climb up on the ledge above the door, that too with saree.πŸ˜†
Wakth ke saath saath CV's ka dimag bhi helicopter ho raha hai.πŸ˜‰
They should make her hide in bath room like that na.πŸ˜‰
End me show ka majaa(k )le raha hai ye CV's ne.
I dont understand why did she waste her time in the lawn by keeep calling Avi? she should run out of Haweli na?
OK let it be.
Now Avi back home and Arpi disappeared will be tomorrow epi.
Its obvious Avi going to use his brains now, as PJ hide Arpi in some store room, where Dev was also  kept before.
The missed calls before Avi  was immersing ashes, and the cell phone was off and her disappearance making Avi suspicious about her disappearance and will make him to reach to the deep of the truth now.
I really liked his calmness towards finding Arpi and suspecting PJ in the pre cap. Me thinking even he wont ask about Arpi to BJ as he was really doubting them as some thing could happen to her in his absence.I wished this kinda calmness and finding a solution for every problem without gun ,since i have seen him to take revenge from LS . At last i gotta see the way i wanted to see him.But unfortunately the show at the near end.😭
Tomorrow epi may end with PJ's confession of all crimes he did with partner  BJ .
Friday epi will be dhagad dham and the confession of BJ and the reason for it in the last epi.
Me got a gut feeling there wont be SR of Avita before it ends😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Girls,😊

Shukriya Chatter Di, unfortunatly this pleasur jaldi ending 😭,
girls do u remembre someone called Lal Singh ? the first Avdesh dushman , where is he ? do they forget him or wht ? may be lal singh goes in vaccation with Shika aut Tanu baby πŸ˜†

'll miss show 'nd obvously 'll miss u girls  ❀️😭

Salut les filles 😊

Merci Chatter Di, malheureusement ce plaisir a pris fin rapidement 😭
les filles vous rappelez vous un certains nomm Lal Singh ? le premier ennemie jur d'Avdesh, ou est 'il ? l'ont ils oubli ou quoi? ou peut tre ils est parti en vacance avec le bb de Shika et Tanu πŸ˜†

le show me manquera mais certainement pas comme vous ❀️😭

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys  i was one of the   ppl  who said this show wud be tragic show  but now  when we are approaching to  the end  seriously  i dont wanna sadness end i cudnt  tolerate  avi's pain & sorrow ... wish she was  arpita...😭😭😭

Pigs might  flyπŸ˜•

And what a Tarzan pihu is πŸ˜†how she was  jumping up the arch of the door?πŸ‘

p.s:  This cruel woman   was the best successor to Hitler😑 No feel gilt for Ammaji's dead  & jst
say  that was only a happening oh God  rest her soul in hell  forever πŸ€¬ Edited by chista - 13 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalitha_92

sow diii πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

hw are u?

hw come dii yo feeling pihu is arpi??
there is no sign of arpi in pihu...
although i  want happy ending...which we shld never forgot...
oly three more epi..

going to miss avi,arpi,all gkdian cast 😭😭

Hey LalithaπŸ€—
Sorry darling i was writing my comment on today's UD. just saw ur comment above.
Im feeling bit better than today's after noon.
How r u doing?
I can understand how hard to cope with GKD ending as its gonna  end within 2 days.
I wish and hope we will get this kinda unique and different story soon with AS&TB.(me not sure about pairing both immediatly though)
@red
Darling what u feel about Pihu?
she came to Haweli to take revenge from Avi .Isn't it?
Then she find he was not behind the attacks but some one else?
Then why didn't she leave haweli?
Later she find Bj was suspicious as BJ dont like her presence in haweli.It doesn't mean BJ was behind the attacks.Isn't it? Though we know BJ was behind the attacks. But doesnt like some one doesnot mean they do attacks.
Avi after Natte was one more person can behind the attacks, in Avi's POV,then whydidn't she leave the haweli?
Then its cleared that its not Natte but Tanmay was the enemy who want to kill Avi.
Still she couldn't figure it out who was the culprit.
Then Dev come back alive and asked her to leave haweli.
Then what she said we remember, that she want to find the real culprit who want to harm her family .But we didn't seen any attacks since was released. Then Why she still in haweli as Avi's wife? Why didn't she got married to him immediately  and left Lallanpur when she still think there will be danger to her & mamaji's family? 
Do u think that knowing the truth that Dev was alive and Avi from whom she wants to take revenge ,  was not the culprit then why didn't she leave haweli?
She was wearing Avi's given mangal sutra  and taking blessings from Ammaji, performing puja as bahu of haweli, and cooking the dishes for the death anniversary, letting Avi hug her,    all this she  just doing  to find thereason of the attacks?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜²
When she told Dev she was firm determined to know the real truth of BJ who doesn't like Arpi. But still Arpi doesn't know the root cause for that.
More over BJ challenged Arpi whether she can come back to Avi's life then she can come.
here is the answer from Arpi as pihu entered haweli.
Me think here Cv's lost the plot. They should have use Dev as just a friend and helping hand for the mamaji and Arpi.
She can enter haweli as Avi's wife again when Avi brought the wedding attire , mangal sutra and the Ammaji's given bangles. The engagement and Pihu in love with Dev doesn't needed.
If its not Arpi then its only Pihu ,then where is the continuation of the story?Why did they bring Pihu&Dev into story just to make Avi insane? No dear there is some purpose behind this . To test Avi and make him to take her back as his bride to the haweli. I really wished to see him taking her back to haweli with him then , this could be more than a bigger slap to BJ as BJ challenged her whether she can come back to Avi's life. Here it should be Arpi's answer to BJ.But CV's made her Dev's lover and she is on her revenge mode entered haweli .
 Why Arpi cannot take BJ's challenge? if the Cv's really want to show her as a firmly determined and bold girl when the time comes, as we have seen her when her dad asked about her lover , and she was ready to meet Avi before wedding to Pappu , and ready to drink poison instead marry some one with force.
Bj win over Avita with her evil schemes?Then they should change the title na.
What about Avi's soul connection ? Does anyone's heart tells wrong?
What is the necessary to Pihu to put her life in danger and find the truth  for the sake of Avi?
why she needs to do all this when Dev is alive and she has nothing to do with Avi's life whom she really hates as calling him gunda?
Just saw him close and feeling to do everything and doing every thing as wife(except oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
even letting him to hold her up ?hugging whenever he feels to do that?
Where did her hatread for him gone? Yeah we all know she came to know his innocence.The next line is from the today's epi.just read

pihu says i wont let ur schemes succeed and i m going to tell everyone all your deeds

why did she taking the responsibility as a family member when she has nothing to do with that family ? Just for her concern for Avi?
Then what is her relation with him?
Just for the sake of humanity she putting her life in danger?for whom she thinks they r complely strangers to her .? why ?
What is the necessary to reveal BJ's schemes? When she has no relation with that family as its their own family matter.
Is n't it silly when her job of revenge has nothing to do with the rest of things that happend later?
why did she concern to reveal BJ's true face when there are no more attacks on Mamaji's family and even her would be Dev alive? Why did Dev let her when he himself knows how danger is the family of haweli?
Dont u think its all drama been played by the mamaji's family and Dev?
I did tell on the Forum before that till the last minute of the Show , i will say its just Arpi. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you CB dii !!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

I don't want to say anything abt the episode...I am feeling very strange & nostalgic...dat I am ready to forgive all bloopers or everything..😭😭

Will miss u & everyone !!!!😭

Love u all !!πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lalitha_92

yes ramona agree with you... me to having the same feeling tat she is arpi.. and hoping so... but hw ll they wrap it.. there is oly two days left...
in that bj's revelation, and if pihu is arpi.. then hw she came back?? who helped her?? so many question's??

way back I said Pihu will come to make Avdesh see someone in his family tried to kill Arpita - she is doing so he will believe. With Bhootni's confession, she has the proof - and herself being all tied up. I still believe she will do a final revelation, that she is Arpi and did all this to unmask Bhootni.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
thnx 4 update.x Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update