25th may WU--the chase begins

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone!  πŸ€—

Seems   I  had it coming that I do update one more time.πŸ˜†  Priya has power cut problem and our respected dev team is not online so was requested to do todays update.

Without wasting time lets see what happens at haveli today.😊

Episode begins with avdesh  crying in front of ammajis garlanded  photo and  pihu comes there, she says I don't know how to console you and ammaji really did love you too much. He  breaks down and says amma prayed so much so why she  got such horrific death and hugs pihu.  Pihu thinks how can I tell you its ur own bahuji who is behind all this.πŸ˜•

Videsia taking her  potli crying comes to bahuji room and says after listening to you I did all the wrong things and  ammaji and udesia ( wah rhyming names πŸ˜†)  are dead and I don't want to stay here I am going. Bahuji tells her what nonsense you  are talking  it was accident.

( arre u only started na, this lady has amnesia 😲)  videsia says no I m going but I wont tell anyone that you r behind ammaji and  udesia's death. She goes from there bahuji goes after her but pihu sees her.  Pihu hears everything it seems and bahuji is frightened. The chase begins while bahuji gets the gun from drawer. ( (sabse badi gundi hai yeh bahuji toh  πŸ˜†)

Pihu  tries to hide everywhere and finally hides on the ledge above the door. She tries to call avdesh but he is doing  the ashes immersion pooja. He doesn't hear the bell ringing.  Pihu runs and runs and  finally bahuji catches her. She snatches the fone from her and throws it away and say lets see what you do.  Bahuji talks in such a manner dialogue is not clear for me. She drags pihu inside while she keeps shouting avdeshji. 

Avdesh sits in his jeep and sees 12 missed calls from arpita and calls but in English the voice says the fone is switched off,

(  haila he was supposed to be illiterate but he understands English eh πŸ˜• ) he orders chulbul to dash to haveli fast.

bahuji tells pihu  u r cheating babuaji by being arpita . pihu says who is cheating u r the one who is hell bent on  destroying ur own family. 

( ab hui na baat  πŸ‘)

bahuji tells chup raho  jab arpita ki laash thikane par lagayi thi toh tumhe bhi wahi bhej deti hun.  i wud send u where arpita is. pihu says i wont let ur schemes succeed and i m going to tell everyone all your deeds. and she tries to run but pandit blocks her way. (  satyanaash  and i thought he was the one who saved arpita  ) 

bahuji orders pandit to get rid of pihu and he says dont worry i wud throw her also from same cliff i threw arpita and  pihu is totally shocked at the revelation.

pandit ties up pihu same way as arpita and puts in back of van.  just then avdesh van reaches there. pihu has cloth on her mouth but manages to mutter avdesh ji and he stops.

episode ends:

precap:  avdesh goes to look for pihu/arpita  and sees pandit locking one door. he says what are u doing here and he says nothing its all junk i was keeping. avdesh opens the door and pandit is scared that he may find pihu there.  its chamber of secrets and pihu is unconscious tied up lying under some boxes

my thoughts: dhagadham episode with loads of chase and pihu knows now  bahuji and pandit got rid of arpita.  well i guess this is the final update from me now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
thank you cb diii πŸ˜Š

missed yr update these days...

only three more epi 😭

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Di, lovely update.πŸ‘πŸ‘

2 more to go😭😭

OK,  big thing - Pihu got a confession about Arpita's death and you just wait, she will reveal she is arpita!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Awww and bhootni is a gundi, first time picking a gun to kill...wah, she has graduated from planning the kills to actually killing now!😑

Now I feel like crying, cannot believe only 2 more episode to go and then it's over. Well as Lenny Kravitz sang 'It ain't over til it's over."...πŸ˜”
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnks a tonnn fr a lovely update di..

wld miss it fr sure😭

I enjoyed today's epiπŸ˜›  bcaz it was total revelation of Bahuji !! (except fr her lusty feelings' part)

Ye bahuji kabhi sudhar nahi sakti..I hope avi finds pIhu in the store room
--Lalz-- thumbnail
tis pj  is going to get nice bash from avi...

i think bj ll get shot by own...

im seriously  going to miss gkd 😭😭
PrashT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Thanks Di, lovely update.πŸ‘πŸ‘

2 more to go😭😭

OK,  big thing - Pihu got a confession about Arpita's death and you just wait, she will reveal she is arpita!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Awww and bhootni is a gundi, first time picking a gun to kill...wah, she has graduated from planning the kills to actually killing now!😑

Now I feel like crying, cannot believe only 2 more episode to go and then it's over. Well as Lenny Kravitz sang 'It ain't over til it's over."...πŸ˜”

@ Hope so di..ur prediction comes true😳
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
arre the chase sequence is good to watch  and the way pihu hides on the ledge is funny. but very fast paced episode

pihu learns about arpita's death means  these two killed arpita thats what she wud tell avdesh. right now she is hidden in the cellar unconscious and tied up

hv to see tomm if avdesh finds her  in that cellar or  not..

in her panic bahuji and pandit revealed their true colors to pihu

pandit was taking her to throw her down the cliff but with avdesh coming i think he just hid  her in cellar

how will pihu tell avdesh without evidence has to be seen

half the dialogues i didnt understand from bahuji

@lalita thanks ya just two more days  then its over

PrashT thumbnail
My net got better jus nw... 😎
chatterbox thumbnail
prash priya had pmd me  and told u hv slow net while jaz and nandu were not online

i pmd u then only that ok i m doing it   but i guess u went off line 
PristineSoul thumbnail
Thanks CB di, I wonder how Pihu managed to climb up.. that too wearing a Saree..