Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Just by reading update seems like a good episode! 

For sure Geet wants to make amends with her family before leaving!
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I fail to see the logic in Geet's character today. First she says the biggest thing for her was them saying Maan was a cheat. He is explaining to her that if they stay things could get worse. Still the girl wants to stay back. Is she in her senses?  πŸ˜‘

Does she think magically these people will be nice to her? πŸ€”

By getting herself insulted she will make Maan look even better? πŸ€”

She says she has to nibhaofy beti ka farz and that at this point it is bigger than biwi ka farz.

When has she been a good wife? She has always been annoying, hormonal and irritating to the core. Maan deserves an award for putting up with her. She is the reason for all this and he came after her. Honestly, I do not recognize Geet's character. As my sister put it this girl does not know when to open her mouth and when to keep her  mouth shut. 😑
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I am confused😳

So will MSK go Alone πŸ€”...and Geet will stay back for a little more time??????πŸ€”

In precap Geet says she will not leave her family like this angry...and she is also telling MSK to goπŸ˜•...

MSK can stay there but Geet can still control the situation naπŸ˜•...

Is it IMP that MSK has to go back to Delhi and than Geet has to stay back???πŸ€”

So does anyone know..will MSK go alone to Delhi and come back within 2 -3 epis
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Just by reading update seems like a good episode! 

For sure Geet wants to make amends with her family before leaving!

Geets: Making amends is good and I totally agree with that becoz after all the family supported her in times of need...but her reason to stay back should be clear her husband's name. Her family had bad opinion of MSK and now they think worse about him
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is what i hope happens

Geet tells Maan that she wants to stay back in Amritsar to clear Maan's name and reputation.

This is an opportunity for the CVs to redeem Geet's character by showing her fighting for her husband's honor.

While doing this as a part of parallel track they better not show her or Maan helping Dev to get his love. The focus should be on Maneet now and not on Dev's useless love track...

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu, mein bhi wohi soch rahi hu. MSK delhi jaa raha hai ya nahi? πŸ€£ Well, he better not leave before that fight with Lucky. COn toh nahi dhikaye. Ab Nanga Punga Maan ka segment poora scrap kardenge toh mein toh sab ko maar daaloongi. 
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The answer to Geet's staying back lies in the words spoken by Beeji yesterday. It's not easy to pick-up the suitcase and walk out when the dear ones are so hurt and feel cheated. I liked this twist.

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Only tejjy and Maan's Hawt hawt Staring session can give barabar ka takkar to NT and maan Veer jii Staring sessions πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Geet has Lost it...  sorry to say...but i fail to understand her logics
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Open letter to the CVs

Has all the praise in the last 2 episodes gone into your head? πŸ˜•

Frankly this move of your makes no sense. πŸ˜•

Geet's character has always been butchered by you but this is the extreme. It makes no sense at all. 😑

just when the TRPs are on the rise TRPs gira ne ka naya program fit kar lethe hain aap logon ne by
- separating Maaneet
- making Geet act like an idiot and finally
- DEVINI 🀒  really 😑 WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE DEVINI
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jhan, Geet ko chodo. Aaj toh MSK bhi out of character laga mujhe. When has MSK ever walked out of any situation... Yes, Biji and teji are angry and feel cheated. But is this new? They hated MSK and that was the reason ballu wanted to stay back, right? Assuming Ballu had a plan to win over the family, MSK can still do it... I know with their identity being blown they had lesser chance of success, but I felt like MSK got ready to walk off really soon. Not like him I must say.