Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
FB pe .. i never got any msgs from you darling ... in anycase ... i thot i had logged off my FB chat .. No...!(Luvey style πŸ˜‰)

where is that gerl?

Originally posted by: dtri

princesss πŸ€—πŸ€— 

ghor anyaay hai!!! fb pe royal ignore? 😑

Hello everyone - kaun kaun hai yahaan par?

-honeydew- thumbnail
Labzo main kehna sakoon
bin kahey bhi reh na sakoon...

Tu Pagal hai ...🀣
Tu pagal hai ...🀣

Originally posted by: LavZ

watzzzuppp pplee!!!πŸ€—

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Episode was all about transition... !!! But what made me heave a sigh of relief is Maan Singh Khurana got a chance to breathe like MSK finally ... but the episode was boring .. 

DITTO πŸ˜‰ Nothing much to say about the episode... a much needed for the story progression. With a hint of comedy!

Best part was ofcourse Lucky paajis jab samay ayega toh main tujhe jawab de doonga Preeto ji .. pehli baar serious lucky ko dekha ...

DITTO  - haan lekin the way he said it... it was in a serious lucky style. He got serious too in character! I loved it! He didn't get all deep voiced or straight  toned. The amritsar ki chata was still jhalking in him. too good! πŸ‘

Dev nandini scene  main woh punch nahi tha .. it looked like they are being forced to fall in love ...🀣

DITTO - Sorry that's 3 in a row... I should just leave it to ditto and not write more LOL! I hope they spice that story up real soon!

Maan and teji face off looked weird... disoriented my eye ...πŸ˜• or do i have a squint?πŸ₯±

OMG DITTO - I kept noticing the camera angle and Tejji's constipated look

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Geet saying, i am not coming, thoda melodramatic tha .. but i guess its all a lull before the storm ...

lets see MSK ab kya karta hai ...

Gaana kaun sa hai??????

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJzT1KMjQ0k[/YOUTUBE]

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

FB pe .. i never got any msgs from you darling ... in anycase ... i thot i had logged off my FB chat .. No...!(Luvey style πŸ˜‰)

where is that gerl?

oh really? LOL aur main ping pe ping kiye jaa rahi hoon 🀣🀣🀣

stupid phone!!!!
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Hello Peeps

Episode was tooo good, loved it...Why no discussion here? Where is the gang? Where is Mac & Cheese...

Muniza

helllooo MD...

helllooo Lavzzz..

Helloo Nihaaa..

Hellooo DIva...

me running here and there...packing stuff and chatting😳
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
shit ... i wrote sooo much ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† block ho gaya hoga ... πŸ€£ maine Luvey ko badey pyaar se bulaaya hai .. toh i hope she comes back .. waise woh  library se nikli ki nahi ? yah kisi phingoli ke chakkar main wahi lock ho gayi ... khuda aur mohabbat dekh rahi thi na woh πŸ€£πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: dtri

oh really? LOL aur main ping pe ping kiye jaa rahi hoon 🀣🀣🀣

stupid phone!!!!

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My views:

Geet staying back to clear Maan and her name is the right decision! And Maan supporting her is the cherry on top! Today itself Geet says that she hates her family of thinking of Maan as a cheater, because he is not that kind of a person! So as a rightful daughter of the house it becomes her responsibility to clear those doubts that Beeji and Tej have of them now.

Plus I doubt Maan would leave his wife behind .. and going by segments looks like he's staying back and helping Geet along with Lucky ..

Liked what I saw today! :) We'll just wait and watch how Maaneet together win over this family's heart :)!

Z
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

how did the task you had in hand for which we wished you luck goπŸ˜ƒ i hope it was realllyyy niceπŸ˜ƒ
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
@ Zzz :

ekdum sahi...she has to prove them wrong about Maan and make them realise that how right the guy isπŸ˜ƒ phir humein apni Geet waapis mil jaayegiπŸ˜›
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago