Users

Frequent Posters

monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome...thank u for PM
sonu2ever thumbnail
Fantastic mann and Geet Is Super Mann and Geet  Kii jori to best hai best Ise ka end abi nhi hoa cheya Love u Guro and Dharshite Drashti Good Mann and Geet love u Love ur act and Love ur acting muje to sub actar see zayda Gurmeet acha lagta hai 👏
gunjar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

COntinue soon...
Edited by gunjar - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update.
cant wait for the nxt update
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...

MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
VERY NICE UPDATE .. PLEASE CONTINUE SOON .. WHAT TO KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS :)
sky_86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
please take your time😃 and edit the spelling errors before posting t😉 ..dont rush your work..story line is developing very smoothly just need to take it slow in posting it  here after editing..keep it up 😊looking forward to part 11
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wwwooowww
superb!!!!!!!!!
love it keep up the good work :D
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
part :11
mann is only feeling about her & her presence he did not know  why he think about her to the core of his heart...he feels he is opening his heart again and at the same time he think he cant do it again...he knew ver well about his past at that time GEET words knock him again"accept each and everyperson in ur life,identify them with there eyes...somtimes u may be wrong but not all times...so just move on in ur life"
he thinks about her & feels if she is right let me see whether now she is in home or not she had challenged me know that to see her in night so i ll do that any one ask i ll say that only...
he only thinking that she said to query about her but he is forgetting that even his heart want to see geet now...

HANDA HAVELI:
here geet rushes in to her room and ask raji where is GAURAV...raji says i had locked him in store room...listening that it is not good to him keep more time in the house so i ll make the way for him to go out...pls check is everthing is fine or not...she sees gaurav laying there and wake him and say come we should leave now ...he asks where?she says u dont have trust in me?he replies...more than my life sister...listening to those words she feels to cry ...but again recongnises this is not time to cry but to fight and bring him to the back door and says to leave and but she suddenly watches brij there says to leave from there and see mann coming from that side ...

seeing mann she runs to him and say mann...listening his name for her mouth he feels so relaxed and think she is right...she did not run with him...he likes it verymuch...but seeing gaurav behind her he feels to kick & punch him for loving his geet...his geet from when geet became his...no no mann pls stop ur feelings...but why she is frightned?yes mann she ll be she is with her bf in her house...nw wht she want me do?

mann pls take gaurav from here?so his name is gaurav...mera nam se zyaada acha naam nahi hey...tho hey kya isme jise dekhar geet ne ise pyaar kiya...aisa kya hai jo mujhe me nahi hey?tujhe kya huwa mann kya baat kar rahi ho...geet calm down...i ll do ...i ll help him for u ...he thinks why he said he ll do...yes because she trusts him...so i should be able to do that...and i cant bare her tears...she feels like heaven listening "for U" and she says gaurav to leave with mann but gaurav refuses to go leaving her alone in here...
but geet pleads him to leave and says pls leave gaurav ye tumara liye hai acha hai mere kasam agat tum nahi javuge tho...listening to mere kasam mann gets angry why?she should say like that why?so she wont even think i m here...mann wht u r thinking she is in love with someone...and wht happened to u...with more agaony he leaves form there...

mann do not want to asl but he feels to ask...so when ur marriage is going on?maariage ...gaurav thinks he is asking about muskaan says "it is over"listening that he feels geet had cheated him...he fee like that & drive the jeep in overspeed...
mann asked when...then he replies in my heart...he feels like punching him to say about heart and more over saying that marriage is over...he feels again relaxed that she is right why?he thinks wrong about her...then why cant u people marry?ask her brother...and handa family is good...they accpet u...try once says with angry...

then gaurav feels he is thinking about muskaan...excuse me i think u r thinking wrong ...i m not love with geet...listening that words he feels happy but again sad that he is cheating her...and asks "r u cheating her?"wait a moment i ll say...neither i m love with geet nor she?she is like my sister...i m love with her frd muskaan who is my wife in my heart becuse she is becoming mother because of me...and more over she was killed by her own bro & geet bro brij...i told geet she first did not believe when i said near temple...but after that she believed me...she came for my sake to amritsar...but i m not there so she came back and send me with u risking her life with those cruels wild animals...when he heard those words he felt like to kill himslef because...he thought she came to meet her bf near temple...& for frd life she gave the land which she loves to the core...wht i did?i knew she is not like others...but even though hw i thought that?i m so mean...she is a light...for her frd life ...for truth...for right path she is playing with her life...her bro killed a girl...wht  a family...and she is going against them alone...she is not a girl whom i have seen in my life...she is compltely different...for her frdship she is not even bother about her life...not the money...

gurav say stop here...i ll leave now...she trusts each person in her life...buti saw a rust in her eyes first time is she trust u more than herself...for sake of he rpromise i m levaing now...pls u dont leave her in that battle...i knew u wont need...but pls...i knew thwm those people only gave geet agony in her life...so pls u be like lietuant ti her plsss

take care of my sister mann singh khurana...and leave from there...mann feels strange by his words...wht he said...be her lieutant...me...and hw can i?maybe she is good for her frd but i m sure every woman is same oneday{he is lisenting ti his brain}...so he thinks to he should leave the place right now...

precap:mann fighting for geet...

sorry for mistakes...and pls comment 
for pm send me the buddy request i ll add sure..

sorry actually we r shifting  house so i cant post u yesterday
i promise u that i ll update regularly

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update.
love it.
thx