keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys i m newt to ff
so i pls if i wrote any mistakes pls ay me
and i think u love this
u ppeople read many but i wann to write in another way
it continues in ame way frm start but little differnt
hope u ll like this adn pls comment on this..

my new ff_DHADKAN

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keenu_kk thumbnail

CHARACTERS;
MANN SINGH KHURANA:26
The young buisseness enterpretenur,he is panic to the rivals,hate woman to the core,hate love,but searching sm thing in his life,dont no wht but he just serch sm thing...like searching his own life...

GEET HANDA:23
Cutr girl in the collge,most intelligent,her life style is different,likes to be in indian culture thoughs he studied in DELHI UNIVERSITY,likes salwar kameez and .Searching for the true love...wann to be stand on her own legs...complted MBA...almost knws all the languages she loves to learn all the languages knws painting.a great singer and musician too...sirf dard ke lava kuch bi nahi dekhi usne

DEV SINGH KHURANA:23
lovely person...helpful bro to mann ...loves him lot...and abt his happiness...like geet a lot as a sister and his best frd in collge...tehy both did studied 6 yrs coontinulosly with her like BBM and MBA too...thinks geet should be his bahabi...love with meera stillnot confessed to her...

MEERA CHOUHAN;
Perneet Chauhan
loves geet a lot...daughter of mr.chouhan a cardiologist...knws geet frm kid...her best frd
she also loves dev but still not confessed...wann to help geet frm her family...but she cant becoz geet refuses...a lovely girl...
DADIMAA
lovely woman...loves her both grand son alot...she sees gete in college with dev and thinks for mann...but on final day hse left with her bro so she cant find out geet to talk abt mann...loves meera too and says dev to confess her soon...

brij
darji
rano
raji
titu
tayiji
adll r thes ame charaters
as before

and all the charactrs of serila u knw
so saha ,adi etc ll come in future hhope u all like it
psl give ur cooments...
so that imay go forward or not...
rupzloveu thumbnail
nice character sketches...do continue soon...
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Continue soon n thanks 4 PM
Shruthe thumbnail
nice character sketches... add me to ur pm list... am sending u a buddy request
keenu_kk thumbnail
intro:
she oly saw pain in life...when ever she trusted she only betryed by others...but she knws hw to smile...she beilive in today at this minute...not tomorow...she sees for tomorow sunrise not for sinset...she thinks when our 5 fingers r not same then hw could be the world...she never wann a prince charm but only a man who can stand for her in pain also...sje thinks wht may happen life should go on...she knws in life people r unique...but till she meet MANN she dont no that tehy r also this kind of people she knws hw to give smile to others not sad ness...

he is person who never wann nay one to open his heart...becoz he betryed my his love once...he knws he di not love but he is nudged in that love when he wann to convince that it is love it left him...and every girl whoc mae near hims aw the money of him so he hates woman to the core...adn one he loved dadimaa who stood fo hims he is the alst woman in his life till nw...h is searching for light in his life...but dont no frm whre to get it...

i knw it is small sorry for teh small intro
but i cant update much till3 1st of this omonth
becoz preparing for the medical entracne but sure i llt ry to update
i hope u all like this
and pls give the coments
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow great concept and great Intro thank you for new Mannet FF and please continue and add me to pm list ..
rupzloveu thumbnail
nice intro...n thanks for the pm...
keenu_kk thumbnail

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow geet going back with veer je good awesome part