Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update..really really excited..romance in hotel...yayyy

thnks for pm 😛
and all the best for ur exams..!Edited by rajeevsurbhi - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ApoorvaShah

I will try to but my exams are still on...they will finish next week and then you can have a regular update!!

thanks for ur reply waiting for ur xams to finish
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey read all ...

loved it ...

add me to ur pm list ...

continue soon ...
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just love the sense of humor built in the story... Please continue soon...
zunaiba5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice ff ...pls pm me too n update soon

UR FF ROCKS 
rupzloveu thumbnail
Awesome... Loved it...👏
sb1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey your ff is awesome...I have sent u buddy request...please pm me...
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry guys that I have been away for so long! I hope you like today's update! Please comment as you all know that I love to read your comments as that is what motivates me!! Sorry for any mistakes! 😭

Part 16

Maan puts geet in the car and closes her door...then he comes and sits in the car and tells the driver to drive.

Geet: yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?

Maan: Maine kya kiya? (He asks innocently)

Geet: Aapne kya nahi kiya...jo mujhe uttah ke le aye! Koi aisa karta hai kya...babaji inka dimag tho papa chaudhary se bhi tez chalta hai! Chaddo!

Maan: Geet'wadda pao health ke liye ache nahi hote'.aur  woh bhi roadside waale! Aur tume lagta nahi hai ki tum bahot moti ho gayi ho...

Geet: Kya main aur motti?

Maan: Aur nahi toh kya...apne aap ko aine main nahi dekha kya? Aisi lag rahi ho ki mujhe ek minute main kha jaogi!

Geet: Main motti nahi...aap motte hain! Upne muscles dekhe hain kya...itne bade bade...koi janvar dehke ga...toh kudh hi bhag jaega...

Maan: Nahi Geet...yeh tumari galat phemi hai...jab wo janvar tumme dehke ga...toh turant bhag jaega aur kisi aur pe shikaar kare ga...Waise tum kitna khati ho?

Geet: Calories burn karne ke liye...khana toh pade ga! Aur ek waada pao khane se mujhe kuch nahi honewala'.actually dehka jaye toh wo bichare waada pao wala ka business acha chalega...

Maan: Oh toh tum isliye waada pao kha rahi thi...(He says sarcastically)

Before Geet could retort back to his sarcasm the driver spoke.

Driver: Saab...hotel pahoch gaye hain!

Maan: Hmm...

They both got out the car. Geet stomped in the hotel lift while maan joined her. He realised that she was really angry at him for the his remarks on her weight.

Maan: (Arre...main toh sirf mazak kar raha tha...par lagta hain usne bahot seriously leliya! Maan tujhe usse uski weight ki barre main baat kyun ki...but I was only joking na...aur waise bhi wok is angle se motti lagti hain? Woh toh itni beautiful aur sexy...no no maan...abhi toh dosti hui hain aur yeh yash ki behen hain...matlab off limits)

Geet: (Kadus kahi ka...ek bhar  bhi sorry nahi kaha...babaji main sach main motti dikti hoon! Teekh hain...main usko zaroor sabak sikhahoongi!) She gives a smirk!

The lift doors open...and geet walks out swiftly while maan behind her...

Maan: Geet suno...(Chalo manawo usko...jab gussa karti hai toh aur bhi khubsorrat lagti hai!)

Geet open their room door and walks in two steps and stands still. She looks around at the exquisuite arrangement and is stunned. Their room was decorated like a honeymoon suite for a romantic couple. Maan walks in after her and stops in his tracks and is suddenly taken back. He glanced around and saw the bed covered with rose petals and the bottle of wine at the table with two glasses on the table. Not only that, there was a chocolate fondu on the table with a plate full of strawberries and marshmellows. The whole room was dim lit and had a fruity fragrance. Maan walked in the bathroom, to find the bathtub to be filled with rose petals and various different massage oils placed on the edge of the bathtub. Maan comes back and notices that Geet has not moved an inch.

Geet: Lagta hai hum log kisi aur ke kamre main agaye hain...

Maan: Nahi yeh humara hi kamra hai...aur dekho woh rahi humari suitcases.

Geet: Tho yeh sab kya hai aur yeh kisne kiya?

Maan: Chalo pata karte hain...

They walk back to reception

Maan: Excuse me'aaj humara roo mis decorated can you please telll me the reason.

Concierge: Oh sir...it is a complimentary gift to all the couples who are staying in the hotel today.

Geet: Par kyun?

Concierge: (What an unromantic couple!) Oh maam...aap ko nahi pata...aaj tho valentines day hai...

Geet: Oh..hmm thankyou!

Geet felt really awkward being with maan while they were walking back up to their hotel room. In this..awkward moment they actually forgot that they were drenched as well. Maan tried to ease the situation..

Maan: Main adi ko nahi chodunga...maine usse do rooms book karne ko kaha tha...

Geet: Bechare Adi ka kya kasur hai...

Maan: Kya kasur hai?

Geet: (Before he could say anything else she interrupted him...) Ab yeh sab chodo...jab hotel walo ne itni mehnat se tayariyan ki hai toh hume waste nahi jaane deni chayiye...

Maan: Kya? (With the most shocked expression)

Geet: Nahi...mera woh matlab nahi tha (she points to the chocolate fondu)...actually kya hai na mujhe chocolate fondu bahot hi pasand hai...toh mujhe toh khana hai! (She walks to the table and starts to eat)

Maan is just admiring her innocence...

Maan: (Usse pata bhi hai ki ek ladka aur ek ladki akela ek room main hone ha matlab kya hota hai...hmm shes so innocent!)

He walks over to her and sits. He is just watching her. Geet is to busy eating the strawberries to notice him. Maan stares at her luscious lips that were just devouring the strawberries and the chocolate. Then he notices that while eating she made a mess. There was chocolate on the ege of her lips.

Geet: Hogaya...maan kitna acha hai tumne taste bhi nahi kiya...

Maan: (He was lost in her and was just starting at the chocolate that was on her lips. Instinctively he moves forward and cleans the chocolate by his thumb. His thumb his gently grazing the edge of her milky skin. Geet is so lost by bhis touch that she doesn't have the nerve to even stop him. She closes her eyes as to savour this moment. Maan puts his other hand behind her smooth waist and starts to bring her closer. His hand softlt touching her waist causes a tingling feeling in geet. He suddenly realises what he is doing and pulls back. Geet opens her eyes as she cannot feel his hand anymore and pink blush forms on her face. She looks up and sees him staring at her. (Eye-lock: MAAHIII) Maan see that she is shy but not afraid of what is happening. He realises that she feels the same way. Geet could not handle his gaze any longer and looks down.

Maan tries to ease the sexual tension. He puts his thumb in his mouth and licks all the chocolate off.

Maan: Hmm...geet u were right (He winks at her) the chocolate tastes amazing.

Geet: (She turns an even a darker shade of pink) Hmm...main ati hun! (She walks to the bathroom)

Maan is left behind and is just smirking.

Maan: (Kuch tho baat hai...yeh jo tumne ehsaas mujme itni dher baad jagaye hai wo main ab jane nahi dunga...warna yeh tho maan singh khurana hai jo pyaar tho karna bhul hi gaya tha...aur maine jo aaj tumari yeh ankeon main dekha hain...mujhe yeh bata thi hain kit um bhi mere liye bhi wohi feel karti ho jo main tumare liye mehsoos karta hun.)

Precap: ????? (Don't know myself so how can I tell you!)

Part 17

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
sb1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!very romantic...😳😳
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely...

maan being all naughty...😳..n raat to abhi baaki hai..😉

continue soon...