Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

oye hema and chakku me and sadaf have opened poems corner for you abhiya maniacs. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Awww...WILL GO THERE MEGHU..I am sure it will be awesome..@cutesadaf ..is a very peotic person..I so love r poems..& You ARE YOU..THE BEST..!! πŸ€— SWEETU ..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

oye hema u r in a very jolly mood today, what yaar got promotionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww..PROMOTION nahin ho sakta..I am a hospital Admin..hamara khud ka..yaar My sis & bro are docs..so PROMOTION KI BAAT NAHIN HAI..JUST THAT ABHIYA MADNESS IS CATCHING..FULL ON>.!!πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

ya ya i got it🀣🀣🀣

GOSH then you are a GENIUS..I MUST SAY..!!πŸ€£πŸ€—
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hema, star one rudely hung my phone, they blocked my cell number, then my mum's too. and, i had choice to sneak up into  my parents room in the middle of the night to get their phone. i did, they blocked that too. and, then again i called from bro's phone they blocked that oo. finally , picked it from skype they hung on me 10 times. Gosh, I might have created a world guiness record on the most hung up call. star one set might mood off yes. I have spent over freaking 60 dollars now calling them . when people call from abroad, they should have sense how much they are acutally paying for. to me the show is empty, and lonely without abhay
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

hema, star one rudely hung my phone, they blocked my cell number, then my mum's too. and, i had choice to sneak up into  my parents room in the middle of the night to get their phone. i did, they blocked that too. and, then again i called from bro's phone they blocked that oo. finally , picked it from skype they hung on me 10 times. Gosh, I might have created a world guiness record on the most hung up call. star one set might mood off yes. I have spent over freaking 60 dollars now calling them . when people call from abroad, they should have sense how much they are acutally paying for. to me the show is empty, and lonely without abhay

OH MY GOD SYRIA..you are a true darling yaar awww..I so love you ..dear..!! Dont worry dont call them anymore we will do that..you mail them and tell on behalf o sall of us who livein INDIA & Abroad..dont only tellabout yu at US because they will not take interst in outside country mails as that wonthelp them in TRP's sad but true..SO tell them everyone in INDIA are going crazy for ABHIYA okie..!!