Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hemu love u for this post as usual yar...but m not so much happy today bcz i didnt see epi on tv still bcz our suks cable connection😡nd bcz of my examzonly once i saw on u tube...waiting for 3 am to watch on tv...
now u tell me 2 thingz first wat was da precap completly nd then wat u said abt bg music haammm haammm haaammm when???😍

nd if u hv time check out my rply here in ur post😳

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690168&TPN=9
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

As usual lovely post shuld i say more.Abhiya r made 4 each other & soon they will meet never 2 separate

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiranni

i missed you guys too 🤗...ya, i hope to stick around now...it's just i have kinda of lost touch with the show..like not crazy like before..bt it's a good show..so i am still stuck to it...i am hoping this post leap track will be as exciting as the beginning for PKYEK...i am looking forward to it...i am so hoping to see abhay in tomo's epi..and at least some connection between abhay and piya...hopefully drag nahin karenge yeh log...
passion is the main key for abhiya..their love is soo passionate and intense...so it's irresistible..even for me...lolzzz...keep dreaming of abhiya...your love for abhiya is also as as intense and as deep...i always enjoy reading you posts..
since we're talking about intense love..i wrote something yesterday on abhiya after such a long time...just thot of sharing it with you..read it if you have time...you might like it...

OH MY GOD..is it..I will go there right now & Read it..THANK YOU SO MUCH..!! Please be with us yaar..specially I need you..& Chilz also will b esoo happy to see you..!
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

</div>
<div>

<font size="4">Awww..THANK YOU DEAR..I so so so agree with you..that sentence made the day..and also the way she said ...in thef orest ,,I feel My life & lifes goal lies here..Awww..so true na..!!She said yeh pendant hamesha mere saath reheta hai ..it smy lucky charm you know..!!awww..THAT WAS AWESOME..!!</font>

So true! I totaly agree! She says da pendant is lucky fr hr! Nd herslf dosnt knw d exact reasn for hr likin...da reasn being, its gvn 2 hr by hr belovd abhay...she just feels dat its lucky fr hr..da feelin cums frm inside...wow...!! It feels so eternal isnt it! I hope she discovrs soon y d pendnt is so spcl n lucky fr hr soon! N ya...dat forest scene ws awesm as wl..da way she movd 2wards d forest...it ws lyk she ws being attrctd 2wrds it...dere ws no consecous thnkin..she jst wnt dere..lyk she had to..! It ws so touchin! I just luvd 2dae's epi!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OMG jyoti .😲.🤗yes yaar..ITS ME..& you have become a moderator eh..?? AWESOME👏.👏⭐️.I have some one to influence..😆 Let me know what all powers you have hun..?? Aw..I AM SO GLAD you are here & you are a silent admirer..GOD BLESS..& its amazing you recognised me..I AM GOING TOTALLY CRAZY WITH ABHIYA..never felt so crazy..!! You seem to be a GEET fan with all those siggy's eh..Good..Keep in touch..& why silent dear..be active here also na..GOSH..I am so happy to see you..here..& meet you after a long time..!!

Hemadi see I knew its u...First was a bit confused with your new ID,...but then I recognised your handwriting😳...

Well yeah life has come to a full circle...became a Mod finally😆..will let u know the powers in secret😉😆😳

And yeah I can see your Abhiya craze...I know how u r crazy when it comes to epic love stories😳...As far as I m concerned..I mostly watch all shows these days especially on star one😳...now if Star one become Gujju or saas bahu spl then I might say Alvida to it😆

And I m looking forward to the post leap Abhiya story now😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

hemu love u for this post as usual yar...but m not so much happy today bcz i didnt see epi on tv still bcz our suks cable connection😡nd bcz of my examzonly once i saw on u tube...waiting for 3 am to watch on tv...
now u tell me 2 thingz first wat was da precap completly nd then wat u said abt bg music haammm haammm haaammm when???😍

nd if u hv time check out my rply here in ur post😳

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690168&TPN=9

Aw..RIDDHU..so sorry that you couldnt watch it..GOSH..one more exam is it..!!??ALL THE BEST DEAR..!! AND dearoo..that music is teh oen which they show ..in the title before they go & come out of break..yaar..nothing new..its that old tune..but I am not able to tell you.😆 Its the commonest tune..dont worry about it I will give you a youtube link once I get it & you finish your exams..!!
And I will surely read your reply dear..!! And in the precap..they shwo Kabir & Piya talking ..together sipping drink..and Kabir will be telling piya about his & her relationship..when she lost her memories..and he also says..that she was only dating kabir..but he always loved her..and then Piya asks..why you had a new GF is it..?? & Kabir says..No not me..but..then Piya interrupts & says..you mean to say I had one,,>>>who was it...THATS ALL they showed..dear,,!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

As usual lovely post shuld i say more.Abhiya r made 4 each other & soon they will meet never 2 separate

thank you so much srishti..I know you feel exactly like me..so ..dont bother to explain..I KNOW YOU..!!😃🤗
super-1 thumbnail
you always writes a post in her sight , i am loving your post so much
thanks for it

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Hemadi see I knew its u...First was a bit confused with your new ID,...but then I recognised your handwriting😳...

Well yeah life has come to a full circle...became a Mod finally😆..will let u know the powers in secret😉😆😳

And yeah I can see your Abhiya craze...I know how u r crazy when it comes to epic love stories😳...As far as I m concerned..I mostly watch all shows these days especially on star one😳...now if Star one become Gujju or saas bahu spl then I might say Alvida to it😆

And I m looking forward to the post leap Abhiya story now😳

HEY jyoti..ME TOO AM DREADED with this Gujju thing & saas bahu ..what nonsense yaar..SURELY pagal hogaye hain..itne channels kya kumhai..HUMLOG kya karenge yaar..what nonsense logic is this on part of star ..I SERIOUSLY ..am dipressed..!!And POST LEAP..wohaaa...IT WILL ROCK.as like Phase one..of PKYEK..and regarding PM..I WILL SO EAGERLY BE WAITING..!!Love ya..& god bless..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: super-1

you always writes a post in her sight , i am loving your post so much
thanks for it

HEY DEAR..THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR.your first post is on my thread eh..?? thats great..THANK YOU SO MUCH..I am so glad you enjoyed my madness..!!🤗