Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree with everything u said ZubyπŸ‘ but u knw i cudnt notice anything else when Sakshi came out of her room in that dulhan's joda😍 man!!!!!!!!!! did she look stunning or whatπŸ₯³
meenakshidh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi,

Can I be a Part of it.. Can U plez add my name in Saakshi Deewaney also.. My Name is Meenakshi Dhiman.

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh myyy  :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: Sakshi was looking gorgeous!!!  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I just couldn't take my eyes off her!! Lekin awww πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  yesterday's epi was soo senti!! Made me cry...the way she was going round the house and putting the little things back into its place and touching everything for the last time before she leaves for her own home...😭 πŸ˜­

By the way...welcome Meenakshi! Hope you enjoy it here!! πŸ˜Š
Edited by shamma92 - 12 years ago
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Sakshifan -- well said my friend, and one thing i noticed yesterday that is  all the Priya scenes have been shot with simplicity and yet so expressive and the impact after you watch the episode is ... so powerful .

@ Shamma - you cried ..even my aunty was crying while watching the episode.Yesterday she was saying ,you see shaadi will take place after 15 ..and i was like no aunty by tuesday it should happen. And she liked Priya so much that she even watched repeat telecast.
shamma92 thumbnail
Shweta di...i cried while watching monday's episode also! I watched yday's epi on the laptop, didn't get to see it in the evening as i had to go with my dad to pick up my bro but my mum had just finished watching it and when i walked in i swear she had been crying...she was looking at me really wierdly as well!! πŸ˜”
--SHWETA-- thumbnail

Shamma --  I am going to download the episode..it is one of the best episodes till the date ... setindia has put up HQ episode so download and watch it . Yeah It seems everyone cried yest...but  she looked stunning in that red dress...planning to make sigs 
shamma92 thumbnail
I've been downloading all the episodes Shweta di! πŸ˜³ Yayy can't wait to see your siggies!!
.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys
whats going on?
--SHWETA-- thumbnail

Shamma .. me too . I have almost all the episodes excluding first 9 episodes..I hope i get some good caps and my laptop supports me ..πŸ˜†

Paritha - Nothing much ..gorgeous sig !
.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shweta thanx yar its great yar that you have almost all episodes cool