Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Shamma
You can call me Neenzoo...I downloaded the RaYa scenes..converted them to mp4 and loaded them on to my ipad...crazy nuts are we not???? But thats what a good actress like Sakshi does to you...you know..this is the first hindi serial I am watching...KGGK was going on for 9 years and I havent watched a single episode...where was I????? But am glad I dont have the Parvati bhabie image in my mind as yet...

Hi Neenzoo!! πŸ˜Š I do the same thing too!! πŸ˜† Like I said to Anu before...hum Sakshi deewaney to bus deewaney hi hain!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜² πŸ˜² You've not watched KGGK!! I've not watched all of the episodes, stupid Rajshri stopped uploading them but I know the whole story...you should check it out...some vids are available on YT...if you want I can give you the links πŸ˜Š
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Shamma...I have watched some episodes post my sudden obsession with Sakshi on youtube...somehow I like the mature Sakshi now...she is in peak form now..looking absolutely stunning and so confident of every facial expression...the camera just loves her...me too πŸ˜Š My family cant believe that I am so hooked on to a hindi serial..😊
shamma92 thumbnail
True that! When I watch KGGK, especially the first few episodes...you can see just how young Sakshi was!! I think I've managed to get my parents hooked on to BALH as well! Every evening they watch it on tv with me as well!
shamma92 thumbnail
Come on you Sakshi deewaney...get posting your ideas for RaYa's Suhaag Raat!!

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww... suhag raat... iam already being naughty... muhahaha!!!πŸ˜‰
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am just speechless.And that too  because of Priya. After watching the episode I will not say BT is dragging it but was one of the best scenes and episodes. To be more specific all Priya, Priya-Shipra scenes ..so touching..no words..no extra emotions and still I was feeling ki  I am actually leaving my parents and my house. And I  would like to say till the date I am not able to figure out what is that which makes me feel and actually touch my heart when I see or watch Sakshi...I feel connected to her. I mean she is  like an pitaara of expressions. Can not say more. Just love her πŸ€—

@ All -- Hi guys. πŸ˜ƒ
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey diπŸ€— wow u said everything... i even cried with her 2nite😭 
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Anu πŸ€— .. and yeah I forgot to mention. Sakshi was looking stunning,gorgeous,elegant,beautiful and what not...😍
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetak_23

I am just speechless.And that too  because of Priya. After watching the episode I will not say BT is dragging it but was one of the best scenes and episodes. To be more specific all Priya, Priya-Shipra scenes ..so touching..no words..no extra emotions and still I was feeling ki  I am actually leaving my parents and my house. And I  would like to say till the date I am not able to figure out what is that which makes me feel and actually touch my heart when I see or watch Sakshi...I feel connected to her. I mean she is  like an pitaara of expressions. Can not say more. Just love her πŸ€—

@ All -- Hi guys. πŸ˜ƒ

You are so right Shweta. 
Sakshis surprises us with her brilliant performance every time.
Be it crying, smiling, love, anger, ...she fits every role with such a ease...be it friend, a daughter, a lover, a wife , or a bhabhi...she is just too good...
and she always does the scenes with minimal words...just expressions...
Just notice today, did she speak anything before stepping out of her home...NO...just a quick exchenge with shipra nd then her eyes and expressions do it all...
Wow...hats off to u Sakshi... u are a true diva in every sense...
Love you
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I wouldn't say I loved today's episode but I think it was portrayed very well. How a girl who lived in a house for 33 years and is ready to leave, she touches each and every thing before becoming Mrs. 

Priya looked so pretty in bridal outfit. Want some HQ pics so Paritha can make a nice siggy. 

Ram on the other hand was behaving like a good husband by accepting everything his in laws r willing to do. I wish he had given some of those Sanskar to his sister natasha too.