Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Hema...wow..u managed to write so much still!!! πŸ‘ i cnt seem to find any words right now..n m unable to think properly..after brilliant portrayl by Vivu n Suku...of as u said"Epic Moment"..i ws crying like anything..Abhay made me rem my love...my pain! aww..such a sweethert ideal lover yaar. n Piya was no less...such a natural portrayal. 😭 cnt say more now...i cnt do justice today. but ur post was perfect, awesome, brilliant..n that song..."aansu bhari hai"..so apt...kudos to u for selecting a perfect song.  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ al n all perfect description... aur nahi kaha jayega bas! im silent now. mai chup rahungi..kyuki aaj maine bhi apna kuchh khoya hai. 😭 πŸ˜•

Awww..CHARU..I was so wishing you were onlne..I thought ki der hone ki wajah se tum chali gayi.. And kya hua hai ..darling..mujhe nahin batavogi..!!  ..Waise bhi THANK YOU SO MUCH..even at thsi troubled time you never fail to make me feel special ..YAAR..awww..I so wish I could help you & bring you out of your problem..yaar I swear..!!AND AS FOR ABHIAY & VISU..you will know exactly what I feel..na.. IT IS JUST UNEXPALINABLE MORE IN WORDS as I have already tried to pour my feelinsg in the first page..!!Adn seriously I still dont knwo how I did it..!! THAT IS EXACTLY HOW ABHAY ERASED PIYA's MEMORY..!Impossibel ko possible kardeta hai..PYAAR..AND MY LOVE FOR ABHIYA & VISU gives me this strength I guess..AND OFCOURSE ALL YOU PEOPLES LOVE yaar ..I mean it..!!

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..CHARU..I was so wishing you were onlne..I thought ki der hone ki wajah se tum chali gayi.. And kya hua hai ..darling..mujhe nahin batavogi..!!  ..Waise bhi THANK YOU SO MUCH..even at thsi troubled time you never fail to make me feel special ..YAAR..awww..I so wish I could help you & bring you out of your problem..yaar I swear..!!AND AS FOR ABHIAY & VISU..you will know exactly what I feel..na.. IT IS JUST UNEXPALINABLE MORE IN WORDS as I have already tried to pour my feelinsg in the first page..!!Adn seriously I still dont knwo how I did it..!! THAT IS EXACTLY HOW ABHAY ERASED PIYA's MEMORY..!Impossibel ko possible kardeta hai..PYAAR..AND MY LOVE FOR ABHIYA & VISU gives me this strength I guess..AND OFCOURSE ALL YOU PEOPLES LOVE yaar ..I mean it..!!

aww...so swt yaar.  πŸ€—   tumne pukara aur hum chale aye.  πŸ˜† meri story kuchh complex hai...aur lambi..toh tumhe pm mei bataungi kal. ok??? πŸ˜ƒ its jst tht i mtoo silent today...prearing myslf to accept some realities.
Edited by chahat4u - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

finally, I recruted ,and picked myself together. I swear Hema this week has been hell. First the news of our show ending rumours, abhiya seperation, today's episode, last week, and my sickness. I am feeling better now. But, I swear hema . I am still crying. I will never be able to love a show this much. Visu are the the "it couple". I felt so bad today for Abhay, and Piya. I was crying through the whole episode. I was at home watching it , and my eyes were flooded with tears on today's episode. I have cried before on the episode but not as much as today. Hema. I cried so much. I still I am . I finished 2 boxes of tissues. As I am in college reading ur post in the library, some people are staring why I am crying. I am finishing their tissues soon. Today's episode was so emotional, and hearbreaking. Abhay, and Piya's love will conquer. Don't worry. They are strong, and will emerge together. I just hope cvs won't drag the episode. I still am crying writing this post. Gosh, you could see how diff it was for Abhay to hypnotize her. He did not want it,. He was forced. Poor Guy! I hope he wakes from his deep slumber tomorrow. I know he will. His fingers will move.  A New Chapter will be written. I want my Abhay to wake up. Hema, dear I am in state like you. The agony , pain, and suffering I feel right burns in my heart, and throat. I hope our couple reunite soon. Piya still searching for answers, and now I desperatly want our detective Piya back. Coming to your post, it was so touching . I was crying, and took break in between to get tissues to read it. amazing post hema. You captured Abhay's helpness , and Piya's restlness so perfectly. I don't think I can endure of abhiya seperation for long. And , ur right it was histrocial, and epic today. Do u think abhay might wake of tomorrow. From the promo, it looks like , He does not need Maithali. But Piya's longing will draw him in.  A salute to u Hema. Hope they meet soon, if they don't I will have no option to end my ff where it is right now. it's too painful to write right now, and if abhiya don't reunite soon, I don't think I will have the strength to write any of my ff

SO true syria..and you in library eh..  .??Iaww..your friends must really eb wondering na..awww..I am so glad syria that I am doen with my studies long back & I am at work..because even at work I day dream so imagine if I was at studies..IWOUDL RUIN MY CAREER..I mean..it..AND VISU & ABHIYA..are IMMORTAL for me..As I have said..it is only them..& nothing else or more for me..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Charu...I will wait no probs take your time..BUT PLEASE DO..and why I am saying this si because I have experienced everything in life till now..so maybe you can share & feel better because I can share with you too..!!GOD BLESS..!!
I AM SO TENSED BECAUSE OF STAR ONE..yaar >>NOT ABLE TO RELIVE ANYTHING & aboive this this ABHIAY are killing me..yaar..!!AND I CANT IMAGINE NOT SEEING VISU TOGETHER YAAR..All I am doing is praying GOD..!!
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SO true syria..and you in library eh..  .??Iaww..your friends must really eb wondering na..awww..I am so glad syria that I am doen with my studies long back & I am at work..because even at work I day dream so imagine if I was at studies..IWOUDL RUIN MY CAREER..I mean..it..AND VISU & ABHIYA..are IMMORTAL for me..As I have said..it is only them..& nothing else or more for me..!!

yeah doing some studying. have class in hour. I am not in my original university. i am taking classes at near by college near my home. i am back from Paris. I am leaving for Paris in july when my summer classes end. some true, right now. hema, more than what i need to see abhay, and piya reunion as soon as possible to write hema. a big hug to uπŸ€—

this is abhiya

If you had a choice
Then what would you chose to do
I could live without money
I could live without the fame
And if everyday was sunny
I could live without the rain
And if I ever went up to heaven
I would fall right back down
That life wouldn't be worth living
Because you're the one I couldn't live without

If I couldn't blink
Would I still be able to see you
I couldn't imagine
Without arms could I reach
No way could I ever hold you

I need these things
Like I need you
If you had a choice
What would you chose

If I couldn't dream
Would I believe that there could be a you and me
And if I couldn't sing
Would you be able to hear my melody
And know that something's wrong
And I'm afraid that you're moving on
How can I fly when you're my wings

I need these things
Like I need you
If you had a choice
What would you chose

You can take it all from me
And it wouldn't mean anything
Turn the whole world against me
As long as you don't leave
Its getting hard for me to sleep
Even harder for me to breathe
I'm used to life with you
Tell me what I need to do

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrishu&shristi

simply it was an epic moment and historic act by both vivu and suku.simply mind blowing.I cried with abhiya just can't control my tear it just kept on rolling every moment and every scenes were so so emotional and touchy that i could not stop myself from crying.their love abhay's helplessness piya's  love for him everything was so emotional.hopefully abhay pia will meet soon and this no can separate them.

Awww...WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME STATE dearπŸ€—..so dont feel alone..millions would be with you on that..IT WAS BREATH TAKINGLY EMOTIONAL..!!All we can do is ..wait for then to be together ..THEY ARE GONNA ROCK...yaar..Wohaooo I am not able to wait..And I pray..Star oen si not harming ourdearest & awesomest show..!!
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hema just take a peek to my post too .. *sorry if i disturbed u*
Abhay Piya's Never Endin' Love

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hema First Of Congets On Begin A IF Rockez. Hmm Coming Back To Your Post. It's Very Sad. I Blame That Witch Maithali For This. What Heartless Creature She Turned To Be. I Wish Abhay Killed Her. But No He Didnt.

I Love Pia's New Look. She Looks Great. And T Wow. Biggest Change From Her.
Poor Abhay. Lying In The Snow. Iam Sure He Will Wake Up Soon.

Thanks For The Lovely Post. You Should Write a Book About Abhay&Pia. Your Own FF. Since You Love Them So Much. I Do Too.
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
You know after friday and todays emotional packed scenes, i feel like i want to cry a river, but cant! its a very complicated situation. its to heavy:(

lovely post TR!! AbhayPiya are epicness.ViSu are the reason ofcourse.

Piyas delicious looks was a light on the heavy moments today. Abhiya:(
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hema , such a sad  farewell & sad post from you.  You like always  have put your soul , each scene described perfectly... Visu have put their souls in here, you are so right they are the best lovers on tv, none other couple share the chemistry & intensity that they share... the erasing thing  was so tortorous .we hope Piya can slowly remember those golden memories(someone can put in there).. It was miserable to see a tired  Abhay putting Piya  down on snow & than waking away holding the life t-ime grief in his heart.
We sincerely hope that this show goes on for a long time & what we dread does not happen otherwise this channel totallly deserves to be called Heartless& Brainless... we certainly want to see your posts for a longtime. we hope to see Visu together  for several other shows.
Both songs are sweet ... but solan baras ki is  very heart -touching.