EPIC MOMENT WITH A HISTORIC PERFORMANCE..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont know how much I will do justice in writing tonight ..because as always ..I dont know what I am going to write here..just pour my heart felt feelings like every night infront of all you my dearest friends..!!
But tonight..is something I jsut feel like not writing actually because..I feel what ever I am going to express here will just be 1% of actually what it was or what it is ..that I am feeling ..& I am sure all of you ar also in the same situation..and at the same time..if I dont right tonight..then I feel its a shame to all my posst that I have written about ABHIYA till date..BECAUSE TODAY IS WHAT I SAID 3 days before itself..that IT WAS A EPIC SCENE & MOMENT..and it did turn out EXACTLY LIKE WHAT I THOUGHT & WHAT WE ALL ANTICIPATED...!! A CLASSIC..A IMMORTAL..TRAGIC LOVE FILLED SCENE..filled with such emotions & depth of love..which only can be felt ..and  no words will ever be able to justify or express..!!

Before I go further into the EPIC moment & its tragedy...I want to first dedicate my few words to VIVIAN & SUKIRTI..who according to me are the soul..the heart & the very existance of this show..WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO EACH & EVERY ACTOR like Naved..PriYA Vishal.Siddhanth..Keeshwar or Vahhbiz..or anyone for that matter..! And why do I say that..is shown in tonights that SCENE..in the BEGINING which was THE END OF A EPIC LOVE CHAPTER ..in this story of a JOurney of LOVE.!!
Every word & every touch & every hug & the kiss..& the tear & the pain..& the helplessnes was so so so so ..well exhibited..& expressed..that I seriously..will now feel that if at all..Star one is really planned to stop all its shows & it includes PKYEK..then..either they are totaly heartless..or brainless..or senseless..or shameless..creatures..in this world..!!

GOD THE WAY Vivu & Suku were crying..and specially that HUG in the begining.aw..& THE MOMENT I DIED WAS WHEN ABHAY HELD PIYA IN HIS ARMS AFTER SHE IS HYNOTISED & ERASED..and he holds her ..looks at her..and the way he cries.like a baby..GOD IT PAINED ...like hell.mannn.!!GOD.I SWEAR..I CRIED WITH THEM...unexplainable simply unbearable too..!! I seriously think that SUKU & VIVU have did it in real & there was no glycerine added there..100 % sure on that..Because I could feel it..the depth was totally different..!!

So..our Piya comes ..to her Abhay who in turn was ..dragging himself to her...(and I sooo loved that SNOWING effect..whatever maybe the season..now..who cares..kahani mein kuch bhi hosakta hai..And I so loved it because ..it is the same effect when they initially met..& their love story & attraction grew..so it was like a perfect finnale..)...She runs to HIM.."ABHAY" awww..I love to hear his name from her mouth..Abhay dosent waste any time..as he has little..He comes to the POINT staright away..."Piya you know we vampires can hypnotise you & create a spell to erase all yout memory.." he says..Piya is like..WHATTT..??? at this moment you want to tell me that..WHYYY??????..and he replies...like a very normal & simple thing."Piya you need to forget me..I will make you forget me erase all my memories that give life to me in YOU.." such deadly words I wonder how did he manage to say..BUT HE DID...because..he is totally decided that ..HE NEEDS TO DO IT..and in he so immersed in that point that he is numb to his inner..pain & turmoil..Piya..is SHELLSHOCKED to listen to it..& she..says..NO WAY..ABHAY..yo cant do that to me..I dont want to forget yo ABHay ..I LOVE YOU..NO..!!She says..like a innocent duckling  ..& HOLDS HIM SO TIGHT..like she never wants to be away from that place..her safest & warmest & Peacefullest loveliest ..paradise ..HIS ARMS..!!Which by the way is MINE too..I FEEL..SO CONTENT..when I see ABHAY & PIYA..in arms..!! THAT IS HEAVEN TO ME..!! what else do you need..I think that is what we feel..in paradise..Two people in love..feeling their love closest possible way..with their souls & body touching all over..!!Ahhh...

But Abhay ..cannot afford to waste anytime..he again..pulls out all his energy..& strength & makes Piya ..come out of his..arms..to be infront of his eyes..& repeates..PIYA COME ON..You know I am doing all this for you dont you..??!! I am dead Piya...you are alive. I have no life piya ..but you have a Whoel life ahead of you..i want you to live..Piya..he says and all the time PIYA IS ONLY NODDING HER HEAD in negative..!! She just dosent want any logic..SHE ONLY WANTS HIM & NOTHING ELSE...she says no Abhay please..dont do this..to me..in such pleading way..that my heart..pumped too much blood than required because I could feel it gushing in my brain & eyes & all over the body !!

HE is ANGRY because Piya words & her eyes & her love ..and her pleads are weakening his strength to erase her memory..so he shouts PIYA..NO PIYA..listen to me..You have to agree.Mythili can comeback Piya she has already cursed me to freeze..only she can remove this spell..so there is no point..!! you know she couldnt kill me nor I could because when you love someone ..no body will have the strength to kill that person..Your thoughts & love will stay with me forever PIYA..please understand me..!!.!!See I told you..hamari pyaar kikahani kabhi poori nahin ho sakti..out love is cursed piya..he says.and they both hug in such pain again..infact Piya goes close to him unable to stand..and he wants to hold her..but tries ahard to push her away...with such heavy heart..such terrible regert..like no words are enough to expresss...How I wish Piya that I was a HUMAN like you he says..(ahhh..he really meant it..Yaar..)..we both can never be ONE..See I told ya..!! I am dead Piya..you are alive..I am Fire & you are a wind..I am night & you are day..you are a princess & I am a dead thing..so its a IMPOSSIBLE LOVESTORY PIYA..accept it..he says..all the while tears are flowing like a river from Piya's eyes & he is staring into it..and trying hard to stop that flood ..!!But in vain..!!
 and all this while he is holding her face to him..like a Delciate flower cupping in his hands so like a fragile thing..ohhh..I so love it..yaar..I dont think  felt so much love when anybody did that same thing to anybody..ITS ONLY WHEN Vivu does it..to Suku as ABHAY TO PIYA..it becomes MAGICAL..IT BECOMES DIVINE...!!

I want to dedicate this song..before I proceed further to ABHAY & PIYA..just read it..& listen to it..if possible you will not stop crying I will vouch on that..!!

Aansoo Bhari Hain Yeh Jeevan Ki RaahenKoi Unse Keh De Hamein Bhool Jaayen
Aansoo Bhari Hain...

Waade Bhula De Kasam Tod De Woh
Haalat Pe Apni Hamein Chhod De Woh
Aise Jahaan Se Kyon Hum Dil Lagaayen
Koi Unse Keh De...humein bhool jaayen..

Barbaadiyon Ki Ajab Daastan Hoon
Shabnam Bhi Roye Mein Woh Aasman Hoon
Tumhe Ghar Mubarak, Hamein Apni Raahen
Koi Unse Keh De...humein bhool jaayein..!!

And saying so he makes up his mind..He holds her face tight ..into his eyes..and for the last time..SAYS SORRY..PIYA..(I am doing this without your concent..BUT I am helpless..FOR ME you need to live..& i WILL live inyou..)..AND SAYING SO ..he hypnotises her..and starts rewinding her mind with a eraser in work..THAT WAS ONE AWESOME..piciturization..it was sooo horrible painful..the way they rewinded all those..UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS..till the day she arrived to Dehradun ...and asks that famous chai wala dhaba..boy..which way to use..as short cut..awww...ABhay STOPS there & says..Piya..iss baar lamba raasta hai chunna Piya ..kabhi bhi ,bhool ke bhi mere raastese mat guzarna..GOSH😭...He just dosent want even her shadow to move from that place ..where he resides..whether in a freezed state or whatever..HE KNOWS..she CAN EFFECT HIM IN ANY STATE..!!
And she becomes like a lifeles statue..with her very LIFE her ABHAY being erased out of her mind..naturally it was very much expected & beleivable..!!HE is just not able to see her in that state..but even at that moment he remembers a thing..HE PUTS HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKET..to bring out a chain &  a locket..for HSI BELOVED SAFETY when he is not around..Awww..koi kissise itna pyaar kaise kar sakta hai yaar..!! And this moment which came ..when ABHAY TIED THAT CHAIN AROUDN PIYA.w.as the most MEMORABLE..& PRICELESS SCENE FOR ME..IN PKYEK part 1..!! BEcause it was literally MARRIAGE.I so felt those marriage chants in my ears..when he tied that to her..FOR ME THEY ARE ONE..they are married tonight..!! It was sooo awesome & hair raising thing for me..unexpectedly thrilling..moment.!! She looked so cute after that..& he then again..clears her hair sround her face..to hold her face in his ..passionate hands..& cries..his heart out..with such pain & helplessness & heart churning feeling that..I really felt that IT WAS KHOON KE AANSOO..I had only heard that phrase..but really experienced it  at that particular moment..AND THE WAY>..THEY SHOWED HIM HOLD HER IN HIS ARMS>.& KISS HER FORHEAD SOOO..PASSIONATELY..GOD..!! IT WAS ELCETRIFYING..IN real sense..!! And all those few secs..they showed us the passionate moment stills in his mind & they get burst into pieces..ahhh..it really said it all..!! IT WAS ONE HELLUVA AWESOME..BLOCKBUSTER DIRECTION..It realy felt like ABHAY's heart was exploding with those sweet memories..haunting him..which are never gonna come..like..!!Ohhh..This love..Ek aag ka dariya hai..aur dob kejaana hai..!!SO TRUE ..SO TRUE..!!

He then feels he is freezing & getting weaker..so he slowly makes her lydown as gently as a flower..on the ground..and careses her ..hair with his touch ..for one last time..& gets up & leaves...LIKE  A DEAD.. A ZOMBIE..A dead he was but he was living dead..but tonigt  according to me he was more than  DEAD IN REAL SENSE..!! And friends..that will be my EXACT CONDITION..if by any chance..this show ends..It is exactly like what ABHAY is to Piya & Piya is to ABHAy for me..! SO you all can just imagine..what my condition will be I dont need to expalin you..!!That is it all over for me..I have promised myself..I will never ever..Write anything anymore for any show & or any pair..how ever good they are because for me..IT WILL NEVER GET ANY BIGGER OR CLOSER OR MAGICAL THAN THIS..ABHAY & PIYA..VIVIAN & SUKIRTI..!! Because I know..even in my wildest dreams that VISU will never act again..& IF AT ALL IT HAPPENS..THEN..friends..MARK MY WORDS I WILL BE THERE..whether I am a old granny by then..& if I dont come online..expect that I am dead..!!

Ok so..he sees her for one last time..being carried away to normal life in her fathers arms..it was like he was sitting there in a corner & watching his soul being moved away from him..So amazingly painful expression it was ..(VIVU WAS MASTERPEICE..in that scene..) Wohaaa..!! He says..Go piya..start  a new life without any memories of mine..& I will be lying here frozen..with all the sweet  dear memrories of our so called unique & unexpalinable lovestory.in my heart & soul..forever...which was not told & will never be told..Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani..!!!And saying so..he is FROZEN..he slides down like a lifeless thing..with the snow falling on him..to cover him..to preserve him..for eternity..!!

And all through the scene ..the snow fall was piciturised BRILLIANTLY & BREATH TAKINGLY..!! It looked sooo natural..specially when Abhay gets frozen..Awww...I GOT FREEZED TOOO..!!
I dont want to go to anydetails of new begining today..as you all know Suku as Piya in new avatar si fantastic ..and Priya too Vahbiz looked good too..!! But I will not go into detail of that but only say that Ioved to see that locket in her neck which abay gave to her..and maybe I am wrong but I have a feeling that she will ask Misha to take a short cut tomorrwo to reach the house..before her parenst arrive..and she senses soem pull & we get to see our ABHAY..sensning her in his deep frost mode..!!Awww..!!!😍😭

Koshish kar k dekhley dariya saray, nadiyan sari
Dil kee lagi nahi bujhti, bujhti hae har chingari..

(Which means...Try as much as you can..bring on all the water from ocean or rivers ..you can put off allthe fire in this world..BUT NOT THE FIRE of LOVE..)

And tonight  i want to dedicate this SONG FOR THE FEELING OF LOVE..what I felt & experienced when ABHAY & PIYA met..enjoyed ..fought ..met & seperated..from day one..And every lover will feel the same..I am sure..we all will fall in love or have fallen in love..whether we got it or not..THIS IS A FELING WHAT WE ALL AGREE ..I am sure..please read it fully it is one of the best songs with such deep meaning that I amy not be correct fully..but tried my best to explain I hope you all will feel that EXACT PAIN WHAT ABHAY WAS FEELING..when HE ERASED HIS MEMORY FROM PIYA & ALSO WHAT PIYA WAS FELING WHEN HE SAID HE WILL ERASE HIM from her..!!

Sola baras kee
Sola baras kee bali umr ko salam
Aae pyar teri pehli nazar ko salam
salam
aae pyar teri pehli nazar ko salam

(I salute the age of that wsweet sixteen which is a adolesent age which brings out  that first & that pure love in us..I salute that first moment of love..which is felt..)

dunya main sab se pehlay jisnay ye dil dia
dunya k sab se pehlay dilbar ko salam
dil se nikalnay walay rastay ka shukria
dil tak puhanchnay wali dagar ko salam
salam

(I salute that person who fell in love for the first time..who gave her or his heat for hisor her  beloved for teh very first time in this planet..I salute that evey galli..every  road which comes out of ones heart..and which ends in to  ones beloveds heart..Oh loveI salute thy ..first ..moment of love..)

jismain jawan ho kar badnam ham huay
us shehr us gali us ghar ko salam
jisnay hamain milaya jisnay juda kia
us waqt us ghari us dajar ko salam
salam
( I also salute all those horrible things that people said to us..when we were in love..that city that path..that house..and I worship that moment which made us meet..which made us seperate..that time..that second..that path..everthing..Oh love...I saluet that very first sight I saw..YOU..)

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was too emotional too handle hema...
meri sis saath nhi baithi hoti  to i would have started crying

bt ye meri persnality ko suit nhi krta so i controlled myself πŸ˜†...

now that bad things r over, gd 1's r yet 2 come & i m waiting 4 them

Edited by kaushiki9 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hema U are on a mission to set us all off. I am still in shock. Despair. So much so i have tried to see light where there is darkness. U have made this epic episode all the more epic in your words. I have it imortalized in my head.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey hema awesome post.2day evn i cried.But i know Abhay & piya have 2 come 2gether coz they r incomplete wid out each other.They r lke 2 eyes.They r soulmates

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushiki9

it was too emotional too handle hema...

meri sis saath nhi baithi hoti  to i would have started crying

bt ye meri persnality ko suit nhi krta so i controlled myself πŸ˜†...

now that bad things r over, gd 1's r yet 2 come & i m waiting 4 them

Aw..KAUSHIKI..my dearest..friend..I was lucky I watch it alone in my room seperate TV..so I CAN CRY OUT LOUD..AND I DID..I swear..I am quite elder to all of you..but I cried like a 3 year  old or something which is lost in some Mela..I swear..!!VISU KILLED ME..LITERALLY..!! Love you..& nice to know you have a strong personality..it is very much required in this ruthless world..dear..I mean it..!!GOD BLESS..& LOVE YOU..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Hema U are on a mission to set us all off. I am still in shock. Despair. So much so i have tried to see light where there is darkness. U have made this epic episode all the more epic in your words. I have it imortalized in my head.

Awww..AYESHA  ...thank you so much dear..!! A word of praise from epic writer like you means I did soem justice to this EPIC MOMENT YAAR I SWEAR..I was seriously thiking what to write you lnow because I can write a book on this..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜­  

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Hey hema awesome post.2day evn i cried.But i know Abhay & piya have 2 come 2gether coz they r incomplete wid out each other.They r lke 2 eyes.They r soulmates

THANK YOUSO MUCH SWEETY.  .!!I am drained all my energy😭..& I hope you have understood what I felt by reading my post & it is only 1% of what I am feeling..so you can imagine..AND I HAVE ALREADY WATCHED that EPIC ABHIYA SCENE AT LEAST 10 times..without any exageratopn..!!  

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..AYESHA  ...thank you so much dear..!! A word of praise from epic writer like you means I did soem justice to this EPIC MOMENT YAAR I SWEAR..I was seriously thiking what to write you lnow because I can write a book on this..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜­  

Hema trust me yaar i am still shaking. I can't really write today even though i posted three threads. One with my own rambling on this incomplete Lovestory. I can't focus on my FF writing. U have reflected exactly how we all feel. I bow to your excellence my dear sister.
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really all of u and this show my tears cant stop everyone in my family who dont pkyek saw and were giving me weird look cause i was  crying with my heart out and stil crying  sorry 4 blabering but rreally cant stop and al of suden my heart realy felt heavy after watching the show that i cant xpress
awesome post
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aw..KAUSHIKI..my dearest..friend..I was lucky I watch it alone in my room seperate TV..so I CAN CRY OUT LOUD..AND I DID..I swear..I am quite elder to all of you..but I cried like a 3 year  old or something which is lost in some Mela..I swear..!!VISU KILLED ME..LITERALLY..!! Love you..& nice to know you have a strong personality..it is very much required in this ruthless world..dear..I mean it..!!GOD BLESS..& LOVE YOU..!!

love u too Hema...πŸ€—
God bless u