Whom do u wanna see back after the leap? - Page 5

Poll

Whom do u wanna see back after the leap?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

None of them... Want to see Haseena and Chand back...

WAOOO am i happy ...yes  I love chandeena . If this is option i will always go for it πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: abhaylove

I want metz to come back ...dont know about SID as he is dead . And track should not become kchidi with sid&metz ...may be later than get SID when metz role is over πŸ˜†

lol even i wanna see Metz pehle πŸ˜†...we didnt had enuff of her and she's gone already so soon πŸ˜• 

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vivluv

Just see polls everyone wants him back not just meπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› except u 3πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i was jst putting my POV archi... πŸ˜ƒ nvr meant 2 hrt u
-rupa- thumbnail

In TVD also Damon killed Elijah n was so happy tht he killed him but Elijah came back to life similarly sid will be backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

VD there are rules for dying and it is how followed . Elija being orginal it came as it was not killed with right way . But u see later he died the way KLAUS killed . So what matter is rules that follow

All i get from PKYEK is rules is to use that wooden stick to kill vampire ...now tell how it will come 🀒🀒🀒

Really I never expected such replies from Rupa n Nishi n kaushi I thought u all will help me get him back but atleast now through this poll I know tht I shouldn't be expecting help to get him back from all of uπŸ€”

Archi...no need to get senti
this poll is not for Sid...its for YOU πŸ˜†

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

VD there are rules for dying and it is how followed . Elija being orginal it came as it was not killed with right way . But u see later he died the way KLAUS killed . So what matter is rules that follow

All i get from PKYEK is rules is to use that wooden stick to kill vampire ...now tell how it will come 🀒🀒🀒

Common don't u remember wht he said to chand tht he stayed away from them for years n he has developed some other powers n chand shouldn't underestimate him n it's anyways CV's who will show u reason I just will get him back then ma task as fan is overπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Archi...no need to get senti
this poll is not for Sid...its for YOU πŸ˜†

Nishi I get emotional when it comes to sid😳😳😳
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

WAOOO am i happy ...yes  I love chandeena . If this is option i will always go for it πŸ˜†

Chandeea kahan se aa gye ...
i mean they r alwz here, vo kahin nhi gye
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hmm okay I wish track should be different and not same with always new mystery in ABHLYA life ...like first SID then METZ came and then we can have werewolves etc ...some witches too

i dont know why some of you guys are discouraged with his return...if he returns with a different dimension to the story, then it would be very interesting and im sure if at all he returns, he wouldn't be the same old character he was before...
i am very sure he would return to this show since his new lead role has been deliberately dropped by ekta, i think she has plans to get him back in this show after a while...
so dont you guys worry rt now abhiya track only will be concentrated and he will not come between abhiya this time...his return might happen after abhiya will meet each other in this new phase of life and after maithili returns im sure...

-rupa- thumbnail

Common don't u remember wht he said to chand tht he stayed away from them for years n he has developed some other powers n chand shouldn't underestimate him n it's anyways CV's who will show u reason I just will get him back then ma task as fan is overπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I thought u are PKYEK fan too and story matter to u ..🀒🀒🀒. πŸ˜• U just want sid anyhow even it fit or not ...let ABHLYA get together and then we have metz ...imaging so many negative role ..abhlya kya hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†