Whom do u wanna see back after the leap? - Page 4

Poll

Whom do u wanna see back after the leap?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Today cause of SID abhay is in slumber and piya lost her memory and they are apart 😕😕
Again if he come what will happen to ABHLYA

Excuse me dear sid didn't put him in slumber it was metz she played with sid's also as she wanted to rule world so both brothers lost their everything cause of metz the b***h!!😡😡😡
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Archi i know ur love for sid 😳😳😳  and i guess all love him 😳

But it should fit in story and make TRP raise ...if TRP go low we will loose PKYEK 😆
Waise how dead can come again ...was  VC gave was to kill vampire and they showed it dead also .

Story mene kaise fit hoga

they havent still shown his dead body or something...they just showed abhay killed him...
and if some super natural forces can bring him back alive, then surely he can be alive...
as long as cv's can handle sid to give a proper reason for his come back, im sure its not gonna be khichdi...and they know well on how to fit the character according to their storyline...
all we can demand is to get sid, but how to get his character fit with a proper reason is their job...
there is lot more to see in vampre world with many more super natural characters...so im sure sid's role will easily fit in...

sid can even have positive/grey shade with his return...it can happen if sid realises that maithili used him and ditched him...then he can return as positive...but cv's can bring him in any way they want as long as he fits according to their storyline...

Edited by kisivaj - 13 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Excuse me dear sid didn't put him in slumber it was metz she played with sid's also as she wanted to rule world so both brothers lost their everything cause of metz the b***h!!😡😡😡

Why putting all blame to metz ..it was metz& SID ...but who made metz ?? and fed her with negative point 🤣...
Metz is there and she will also go like sid to make ABHLYA forever 😆😆 and left with werewolves to deal with 😳😆
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Today cause of SID abhay is in slumber and piya lost her memory and they are apart 😕😕
Again if he come what will happen to ABHLYA

@ARchi

dear, Abhiya had to get closer by this mean or other...
bt all that we want 2 say is story line is not supporting for Sid 2 come back at this time...
we r not saying that he should never come back
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
None of them... Want to see Haseena and Chand back...
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@abhaylove/rupa read my comment on page 4 ðŸ˜ƒ
-rupa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kisivaj

they havent still shown his dead body or something...they just showed abhay killed him...
and if some super natural forces can bring him back alive, then surely he can be alive...
as long as cv's can handle sid to give a proper reason for his come back, im sure its not gonna be khichdi...and they know well on how to fit the character according to their storyline...
all we can demand is to get sid, but how to get his character fit with a proper reason is their job...
there is lot more to see in vampre world with many more super natural characters...so im sure sid's role will easily fit in...

sid can even have positive/grey shade with his return...it can happen if sid realises that maithili used him and ditched him...then he can return as positive...but cv's can bring him in any way they want as long as he fits according to their storyline...

Hmm okay I wish track should be different and not same with always new mystery in ABHLYA life ...like first SID then METZ came and then we can have werewolves etc ...some witches too
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushiki9

@ARchi

dear, Abhiya had to get closer by this mean or other...
bt all that we want 2 say is story line is not supporting for Sid 2 come back at this time...
we r not saying that he should never come back

Just see polls everyone wants him back not just meTongueTongueTongue except u 3😆😆😆
-rupa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kisivaj

@abhaylove/rupa read my comment on page 4 ðŸ˜ƒ

Hey i know will PM 😆😆😆 later ..Read all ur comments 😃
OriginalsFan thumbnail
In TVD also Damon killed Elijah n was so happy tht he killed him but Elijah came back to life similarly sid will be back😛😛😛