Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
lmao i know beenz...but u gotta c d hot angry shaan ull drool its yr kinda epi...

yashu looks stunning wid d new suits:)
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shaan is angry?!! :O OMG!! seriously!!? and what the hell was the banana and cheese joke? :O omg karishma are you thinking what i am thinking?
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
beeni just check page 23 n 24 ull know wat rooji n me r talking off...after d epi read d pages...lol

shaan serious not angry but serious n end scene mein upset go watch then drool
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Innocent Vixen updated

tofeeees thumbnail
OMG Shaan angry and serious and Khanak in a blue and pink suit!! Double Dhamaka!! *deaddd*
tofeeees thumbnail
Wah rey Karan said Karishma again?! I'm telling you his ex girl friend's name must be karishma lol! Why can't he ever say my name :( I would kill to hear him say it :(

I didnt understand the last part can someone explain it to me? The video was cut out. shaan donated money for charity toh why was Sunil giving him a lecture?
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm backkk!!!

@B

Yesshhh! Finally...all my wishes getting fulfilled! The angry/serious shaan is to die for *sigh* I was drooling over the last scene more than anything.

@Ammaji

I havent even read the whole FF...mein 5A kaise read karo!! lol! Give me time...then I'll promote myself on your ff too.
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahaha Oh God Saira...

now u have to read both my FF...lmao

go do that! or i'll kill u!
tofeeees thumbnail
Shaan says "Kya Faida" and makes a heroic entry and the background music all strong! IT's the same BG music used in the confrontation scene post Natasha Shaan engagement! Ahhh  brings back such dear memories!  The music suits Shaan to the Tee! The dude proved that he need not only romance his wife to make an impact didn't it? :)
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^I know. I miss Natasha now too *don't kill me* She was a wonderful character actually. I love serious shaan...or may I say our shanak!

@Ammaji

I don't read FF's! Now...to make it fair! I have to read everyone's or people might think I'm being partial to you lol! Kya musibat hai!