Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The side hug *sigh* Very cute.

I loved the Shaan-Sunil scene more...lol! I haven't watched the episode...but the last part only as I have a habit of skipping to the last part before watching the whole episode.

@May

Byeee *hugs* and we'll catch up soon
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
fb means virus rooji u know so i cant but sum1 pls post it on my behald tht karishma is dead after he took my name n yea rooji he was husky i know:)

vatty.shaan angry n defending khanak...hotness n d 3 lines on this mattha was to die for:) but really v gotta learn wat they show:)
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

fb means virus rooji u know so i cant but sum1 pls post it on my behald tht karishma is dead after he took my name n yea rooji he was husky i know:)

vatty.shaan angry n defending khanak...hotness n d 3 lines on this mattha was to die for:) but really v gotta learn wat they show:)

avainye?

kaan ki safai kara🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hello ladies!! May if you are here i wanted to tell you that i miss talking to you and i basically miss you! :(

And everyone else heard the episode was good :) need to watch it araam say now! :) I'll be back gushing here at the DT :D
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ Come back quick!

Because I'm off right now too. Need to watch the episode and do some spamming on IF...I mean promote myself and spread awareness. lol!
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update guys
karishma shaan used your name o wow means he is impressed with your name
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey all awsomeee epsiode loved shanak as always romance kahi bhi...lol and charity thing made me emotional grt job by yasharan and everyone...sunil and shan scene was tooo guddd...overall best eps...oh yaaa karishhh lucky gal karan ne tera naam liya... 😃
tofeeees thumbnail
@Saira i think we may come back at the same time if both of us are watching the episode! LOL! and yep you'r right lets get back to promoting ourselves here lol or rather the DT! haha
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thnks tora:)

jisko besharmi overdose chaiyye 12.30 ko motw mein aa jaiyye...lol os n scenes fr u all:)
tofeeees thumbnail
lmao Chai maangnay kay liyay bhee Shaan has to grab Khanak's waist?!! :O LOL!