Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Elysia

And then, all of a sudden a bell rings. It's Appu's bedtime. So Dutta tucks her in and meets up with his second wife aka me.

😡

Mere sapnon ka waat mat laga ok 😡😡!!!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And then, all of a sudden a bell rings. It's Appu's bedtime. So Dutta tucks her in and meets up with his second wife aka me.

Appu, you can have Dutta too with the pizza and tiramisu, try the muscle group I mentioned.

Ana, all you two will discuss will be children and house bills. You have domesticated the man ðŸ˜•
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

Appu, it's not my fault that Dutta sees you as purely his sister...

Mooner, that's not all we talk about. Sometimes we have really deep conversations. Like, where Paris Hilton gets her Botox treatments.

Originally posted by: Moontide

Appu, you can have Dutta too with the pizza and tiramisu, try the muscle group I mentioned.

Ana, all you two will discuss will be children and house bills. You have domesticated the man ðŸ˜•

Yuck for the muscle group ! No thanks, I'll just go for my Pizza and Tiramisu 😎!

Moontide thumbnail

I thought the first thing you wanted in the morning was to see your fiance Nana's face.

Nanasaheb is a style icon. Please don't call him anybodies fiance. He knows finances, not fiances

He's sort of a Peter Pan if you please. 

He's every neighbours envy, but don't know whose pride...No one's ever owned the Man.

Appu, it's not my fault that Dutta sees you as purely his sister...

Mooner, that's not all we talk about. Sometimes we have really deep conversations. Like, where Paris Hilton gets her Botox treatments.

@ blue
- Thats a big joke, ha 😎!

Btw guys, I'm leaving, its past sleeping time here 😳. So sweet dreams to both of you, sleep tight 😃!

deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Nanasaheb is a style icon. Please don't call him anybodies fiance. He knows finances, not fiances

He's sort of a Peter Pan if you please. 

He's every neighbours envy, but don't know whose pride...No one's ever owned the Man.

That must've crushed you, seeing you dreams of settling down with him shatter before your very eyes. Come here, Mooner, don't cry *hugs you tightly*
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ blue
- Thats a big joke, ha 😎!

Btw guys, I'm leaving, its past sleeping time here 😳. So sweet dreams to both of you, sleep tight 😃!

G'nite, Appu 😉 Dream of Baji. Not my hubby.
Moontide thumbnail
Can't hit the like button anymore.

OK Appu...sweet Tiramisu dreams.
Moontide thumbnail

That must've crushed you, seeing you dreams of settling down with him shatter before your very eyes. Come here, Mooner, don't cry *hugs you tightly*

Romance with Nanasaheb is not my area of specialization ðŸ˜†

Its his Ishtyle that appeals to me. You if I remember correctly is besotted with the Man. You are the one who he sings songs to to manofy. Its well documented here, so please don't deny.