Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Elysia

Who's gonna bring me pizza at midnight? Oh, Mooner, thank you. I'll pay you some other time.

Appu, pizza is the yummiest thing God could ever give the man the brains to create!

I swear! Thats one thing I NEVER tend to get bored of 😃! Actually Italian itself is one of my favorites, I also love pastas, canallonies, etc., its just that all of these are REALLY fattening!

deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Off-course, who's to challenge Dutta's pizza pleasures when it comes from the mom of Du-Du and Duttashri... We only discuss LTL...in depth...constructively and de-constructively. All our thesis are solely on the characters...yes sir!

Du-Du when he was six (the sun bleached his hair a bit):

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who's gonna bring me pizza at midnight? Oh, Mooner, thank you. I'll pay you some other time.

Appu, pizza is the yummiest thing God could ever give the man the brains to create!

Here too we are discussing Dutta's roots. 

Pizza=Italy=Mafia=Dons=Dutta

Now I'm all drooly...I would love some jalapeno peppers thrown in with the pepperoni and cheese 😃

Yes, and would also love garlic bread with melting cheese on top, to go with the pizza 😃!

Your making me also drooly now . Guess, I'll have to use the same drool bucket I use for Dutta!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

I LOVE Pizzas! They are one of my favorites! My personal favorite would be pepperoni with cheese and sausage stuffed crust 😃! I also love Philadelphia cheese crust 😃!

Now I'm all drooly...I would love some jalapeno peppers thrown in with the pepperoni and cheese 😃
[/QUOTE]

So one with pepperoni and sausage stuffed crust and philadephia cheese crust and one with some jalapenos peppers on top of the pep and cheese. Check.

Let's do this pizza party thing. What's for dessert?

deactivated1 thumbnail

Here too we are discussing Dutta's roots. 

Pizza=Italy=Mafia=Dons=Dutta

Brilliant, Mooner, ingenius 👏
Moontide thumbnail

Du-Du when he was six (the sun bleached his hair a bit):

Must have been inspired by his Dad's *I'm a lollipop Mulga* ad. Soo cute, He's adorable Superwoman...Muah.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Must have been inspired by his Dad's *I'm a lollipop Mulga* ad. Soo cute, He's adorable Superwoman...Muah.

Well, thank you, Mooner  Dutta loves him very much.
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Yes, and would also love garlic bread with melting cheese on top, to go with the pizza 😃!

Your making me also drooly now . Guess, I'll have to use the same drool bucket I use for Dutta!

Hope Grey-Cat lady wont scream "CONTAMINATION" when she ckeks on the drool bucket 😆

So one with pepperoni and sausage stuffed crust and philadephia cheese crust and one with some jalapenos peppers on top of the pep and cheese. Check.

Let's do this pizza party thing. What's for dessert?

How about soft, delicious, and heavenly Tiramasu ice-cream cake 😉?!?!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago