SS: Gopi's Ehsaas Last Part updated pg 56

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone.

I have started another SS, I don't know how long its going to be, so lets see what happens.

I would like to apologize in advanced if I am not able to update regularly.

I hope you enjoy it.

Part 1

Gopi sat on the bench on the terrace and looked up at the dark sky. Hey Kanaji, nothing has been right for me since Naniji left, I wish I hadn't listened to Maji and stayed back, I should have left right after Naniji left, then Ahemji wouldn't be forced to be stuck in this relationship, and I would have, eventually, been able to move beyond Ahemji and Modi Bhavan.

In the past week everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, and now Ahemji is really angry and can't do anything about it, he loves his mom too much to ask her to make Gopi leave Modi Bhavan.

"Kanaji, its in your hands now, you have to show me how to bring happiness in Ahemji's life, show me the way, like you always have." Gopi prayed to her Kanaji.

Gopi thought about the past few weeks, from the Birthday disaster, to the Switzerland trip, to the several incidents of the past couple weeks, to the last disaster of "I love you Ahemji" on his handkerchiefs and socks.

It hadn't matter to him that Rashiben had tricked her with the "I love you Ahemji" all he had cared was that once again it was proven to him that she was not worthy of him. He had been angry with her, but most of all she saw that for the first time he had been angry with Maji also.

**Flashback**

Gopi was afraid to go to her room too early, she didn't want to make Ahemji angrier that he already was after today's incident, but it was late, and she needed to get some sleep, so she slowly made her way up to their room, hoping and praying that he was already asleep.

But it wasn't meant to be, when she stepped on the landing and saw that the light in their room was still on, which meant he was up working, she made her way to the room slowly, but stopped when she heard maji's voice.

"Ahem, why are you angry at Gopi, she didn't write that on your things purposely, she had good intentions, she didn't know that Rashi would trick her like that." Gopi heard maji trying to reason with Ahem.

Gopi held her breath and waited for Ahem to reply.

"Mom, that's just the point, that gawar doesn't even know when she is being tricked, and because of her I was embarrassed today in front of my staff and clients, and I also blame you for this." Ahem sounded angry.

Gopi let out breath, unaware of the silent tears rolling down her cheeks. She knew she should move from the door before she heard anything else, but she couldn't get her legs to cooperate with her mind.

"Ahem, how can you blame me for this, all I am trying to do is show you that my choice is right for you." She heard maji reply.

"Mom, she is not right for me, why can't you let matter be, you know I wanted her to leave as soon as Nani left, but you wouldn't let her leave, then you forced her on me on my birthday, then in Switzerland and now you make her do all these things, but these things won't make me change my mind, if you want her to stay here fine, I have no problem with her, but please keep her away from me, and stop trying to change my mind about her."

Gopi hadn't waited to hear anymore of the conversation, she ran from there before they could hear her.

Present'..

That was a week ago, Gopi had managed to stay out of Ahem's way for the past week, she had waited till she was sure he would be asleep before she went to their room and left the room before he woke up, she left the room as if she had never slept there, not that he would have noticed.

For the past week she managed to stay out of his sight, by not showing up at meal times and any other time she knew he would be around.

No one questioned her absence, as everyone was aware of Ahem's anger towards Gopi. Even Koki hadn't tried to make her do things for him.

Modi house was filled with tension no one knew what to do to calm Ahem's anger.

Gopi knew no matter how much she tried to think up away to make it up to Ahem, there was only one thing that would make him happy and also make him calm towards her maji, and that was for her to leave Modi Bhavan as soon as possible. She had to make Maji understand that she would never be able to make Gopi to Ahemji's worth.

Next day Gopi woke up at her usual time and took the milk from the milkman, she heated the milk and went up to take a shower and get ready for the day.

After she was ready she came back down and prepared the Mandir for pooja, then she went back to the kitchen to get breakfast ready.

Everyone came down for pooja, before she could disappear Koki asked her to do the Aarti, so she was unable to avoid Ahem.

She offered Aarti to everyone, approaching Ahem last, she went up to him slowly and held the Aarti out to him, but did not look up at him, she didn't have the courage to see the anger still on his face.

Ahem frowned at her, and sighed, had he been too harsh this last time? He was aware that she had managed to stay out his way for the week. He could see that avoiding him had taken its toll on her. He could see her swollen eyes and the dark circles under them that she had tried to hide with some make up. He could see the fear on her face and the trembling of her hands as she held the Aarti out to him.

The fear was nothing new, he knew this, but he couldn't help himself when he is angry. He doesn't know why he gets angry with her, despite the fact that his mom had explained to him last week's incident regarding the handkerchief was not her fault. But it wasn't just that, as soon as he sees her, he is reminded of all the things he had lost, no matter that she wasn't the one who took those things from him, but she was the cause, if his mom hadn't chosen her for him, he would have been married to Anita and living happily with her.

Ahem, you are pathetic, you don't make any sense at all, the girl is hardly to blame for everything that went wrong in your life, ask yourself honestly, would you have really been happy with Anita, or is that just your wishful thinking, or is the fact that she was the one that got away. And anyways if you had really loved her like you say, you would have never hidden your relationship from your family, especially your mom, whom you claim understands you the most.

Truth is Ahem had been aware that his mom would have never approved of Anita, she would have wanted Modi vahu to be traditional, and Anita was no where near traditional, she would have hated to wear sari everyday, and get up early, do all the pooja paths, make breakfast for the family, and most of all she would have hated staying at home like a traditional wife and vahu, she would have wanted to work outside of home and make her own money, she had already told him she didn't want to have kids and ruin her figure.

And would she have stood by you to save Modi name like Gopi has? Would you have wanted you sister to marry Umang, knowing his reputation with other girls?

Ahem told his inner voice to shut up, he didn't know what to think or do anymore. He wanted to let his mom take care of things how she wanted to, and not worry about it, he needed to concentrate on his current project and not get involved with the dynamics of his home life.

That's right go burry you head in the sand as usual! 

Part 1 page 1

Part 2 page 4

Part 3 page 7

Part 4 page 10

Part 5 page 12

Part 6 page 16

Part 7 page 20

Part 8 page 23

Part 9 page 28

Part 10 page 31

Part 11 page 35

Part 12 page 38

Part 13 page 40

Part 14 page 43

Part 15 page 47
Part 16 page 50
Part 17 page 53

Last part page 56

Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yayyy! Another fic by Shilpaben!

First of all, a huge thumbs up for Ahem's internal musings. I love their sarcastic nature.

And I love a Gopi who thinks for herself.

A great start Shipaben. I can't wait for more

Yuks
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
da beginin iz reli gud
feel sori 4 gopi

cnt w8 2 read more
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Goody!  A Shilpa FF!

Excellent start.. you have me hooked.
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh goody you started another FF! Loving the start Shilpa and continue soon. Can't wait to read more. 
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Shilpa, This is a treat. 

I was planning on sending out a request for an other OS to you...An SS is wonderful.. Loving it... 

Aham not blaming her is a huge step...  A thinking Gopi is always enjoyable.

Gimme more !!
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey shilpa what a great fic...absolutely loved [email protected] you please update soon...pretty please with a cherry on top...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good fan fic, I think he does bury his head in his work and doesn't worry about his wife enough, as it would all make sense why she is uneducated, who is playing her falsely etc, but Mr Pig head lets his mother worry about the Modi Bhawan.
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very good plz updates the next part plzz
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very beautiful start shilpaben. Must say you are getting better and better with each story. Loved it. Do continue