Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh AbhIya!! Siggy dabbe mein hone ke liy CG mein hona chahiye aur CG mein hone ke liye scene hona chahiye 🤔.🤣

Well, that's actually a trick question. I won't say I'm 'disliking' the show but I'm not enjoying it as much as I used to. Plus the whole 'Protect Pia' is getting on my nerves 😛

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣thats true.
Same here...I love Abhay Raichand but i'm tired of his dukhy atma act and  'stay away from me' mode.😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Exactly, yaar! I love Abhay to bits but I'm sick and tired of his unending, eternal 'goodness'. Does he MIND being a little selfish? 😳 Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
not only u guys. nowdays i only read written updates of pyek. u saw chillz abhiya scenes, raichands on the screen, they take break from jiya fighting immature scenes transcends, show jai wolfie side trps goes up
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Yeah Neethz...why does he think that he has to carry the burden of the whole world on his shoulders?Its high time he thinks about himself.Sometimes i feel like pulling his ears and telling him to stop worrying about Piya and everyone else Edited by Kritz08 - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Syria: Dearie, that is because the show is suppose to be about AbhIya amidst the supernatural world. Hence, showing this will get them trps! Jiya's college  fights are for a show whose essence lies in romantic comedy. PKYEK's essence is romantic thriller. Teh very same scenes used to be enjoyed by me in DMG and MJHT because that was what the shows were about. PKYEK is NOT 😳

@Kritz: IKR? Pata kyun saari duniya ka theka apne par le rakha hai 😔
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Ok Random question

Is it possible to be in love with two people at the same time? 
.Jane.. thumbnail
I've never been in love, Kritz but I don't see any reason why it isn't possible. However, I know what context you're asking this in. I wouldn't want it happen in that sense (:
However, I do feel that one of them will ways be more towards attraction. Soulmate can only be one :P
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it's possible kritz but u will always love one more than other. 🤗
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Oye even i have never been in love😳I want to experience that feeling of being in love😍
Coming to question...Earlier i used to think that it was not possible to love two people at the same.That was one of the reason why i disliked BellaBut now when i think about it ,i do feel that its possible
But like you said...i don't want that to happen in ...erm...well you know😳
Edited by Kritz08 - 12 years ago