Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey mahi,chakku🤗

@chakku
wat happened?

@Neethz
Even I don't believe that love happens only once and that your first love is the true and last love.Yeah perfect topic for DOTW😳

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
kritz i m going crazy these days...
pkyek became my obsession but i don't feel like watching it anymore...
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
kritz calm down sweety, even if pia comes to love jai, it will never see it's light. as soon as Abhay Raichand comes to her life, no Jai will matter. She will want to know why he was such a dick to her. She will want to no answer. this pia is a bitchy, and blod nah. she won't go cry , and hide under hostel. she will fight, and give him answers. the pia i see is a mess , and a walking robert. A robert who is programmed to tell how she feels. As soon as she sees Abhay, everything will be over for her. Abhiya have this pull Jiya do not share. She already feels a longing with Abhay. She already feels if she ever lost him, she will lose evverything in her life, and he is a part of her which she cannnot erase.Her heart, and her subconscious mind will never able to pia to move on. Kritz, Pia will fall for Abhay all over again sweety don't worry. I have been  in love before, and I know.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
chakku i will say the same thing to u . don't worry pia will once again fall her head over heeels. neetz, i do think bella love jacob in her own way but as a fren. i am sorry, but to me bella never being able to move on from edward shows that it was just an special affection that never turned into more than soft corner love.
Befikre thumbnail
i don't knw i just wanna see abhiya...that's it...😭
Petal_Pose thumbnail
honey meri halat same hai. i wanna see abhiya coming face to face. I wish Abhay joint mount college. even if i see abhiya fightign that would be enough for me. i just want pia to fall for abhay all over again like 2 year ago she did.🥺
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

kritz i m going crazy these days...
pkyek became my obsession but i don't feel like watching it anymore...

So for the disappearing act😕my net got disconnected😡
I'm also obsessed with pkyek.I don't hate the current track but i'm not liking it much either.I wish the creatives focus more on AP and APJ triangle.
Befikre thumbnail
but today's epi was good and abhiyalicious😍
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

kritz calm down sweety, even if pia comes to love jai, it will never see it's light. as soon as Abhay Raichand comes to her life, no Jai will matter. She will want to know why he was such a dick to her. She will want to no answer. this pia is a bitchy, and blod nah. she won't go cry , and hide under hostel. she will fight, and give him answers. the pia i see is a mess , and a walking robert. A robert who is programmed to tell how she feels. As soon as she sees Abhay, everything will be over for her. Abhiya have this pull Jiya do not share. She already feels a longing with Abhay. She already feels if she ever lost him, she will lose evverything in her life, and he is a part of her which she cannnot erase.Her heart, and her subconscious mind will never able to pia to move on. Kritz, Pia will fall for Abhay all over again sweety don't worry. I have been  in love before, and I know.

I'm totally cool yaar😊Yes Piya might develop feelings for Jay but the moment she sees Abhay she'll lose herself to him.And yes i want her to fall in love with him all over again.😍I really hope the creatives are working towards that track
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Yes it was a good episode😳...I loved Piya today.She looked so innocent in her angels arms.For those 5-6 minutes she became Abhay's Piya.