Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizza25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey great update as usual...
finally geet got some sense n the stalking man i think is groom dont know his name!!!
pls pls update soon ...
cant wait๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by fizza25 - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome...

geet left with maan...right decision...

wonder who is the one who hit maan...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

Chapter 19 - Bitter Truths

"What did you think, you could run away with your lover & tarnish the family reputation? I saw you both outside earlier, hugging each other & holding hands. You're a filthy, disgusting disgrace."

Geet stopped pleading & stiffened as the voice sank into her mind. He lowered his hood down slowly, a menacing look etched across his face.

"Brij veerji," she whispered in horror as he tightened his lethal grip around her wrist.

"You can run, but you can't hide."

Geet's eyes fell towards Maan, who appeared disorientated & confused.

"Maan!" she called out, but Brij pulled a knife out & took it to Geet's throat, leaving her breathless with an engulfing fear.

"One more word & I'll kill you," he threatened. "Now get out of the jeep."

Thick salty tears streamed down Geet's face. "P-p-please Veerji, I-"

Brij pressed the knife harder into Geet's skin. She clutched onto the edge of her seat, her toes curling. "I said get out!"

Maan shook his head as one voice rang in his ear continously - the sound of Geet's voice. Blood rushed through his ears, his eyes refused to focus but he could sense the panic that had lingered as she had called his name.

Desperately trying to gain some balance, Maan pressed into his temples with force, trying to prise his eyes open. He could make out two figures beside the jeep...

As his vision got slightly clearer, he realised that Geet was being hauled away by a hooded man.

"Oi!" Maan called after them as Brij dragged a protesting Geet along with him, keeping the knife to her throat. Geet whimpered, but the sharp blade of the knife glistened, forcing her to keep quiet.

Maan's pace picked up & he ran with full speed after them. Brij was walking as fast as his legs would allow him, the black car which he had travelled in was only a few yards away now.

Geet couldn't hear Maan's footsteps behind them, all she could think about was somehow releasing herself from Brij's grips & trying not to get her throat slit open.

Maan quietened his footsteps deliberately. Brij, who had been keeping a close ear out for them, noticed they had died out & resumed a fairly average pace, his one eye trained on Geet to make sure she didn't escape.

He seized the opportunity & lurched himself at Brij, his arms tightening around his neck. Brij dropped the knife in surprise & Geet backed away, breathing heavily as beads of sweat trailed down her forehead.

"I'm giving you 10 seconds to get the hell out of here before I strangle you to death," Maan warned, still headlocking Brij, who merely scoffed in response.

"Not happening," he snarled, and used his elbow to smack Maan in the stomach with a harsh blow.

The fury raged in Maan's eyes as he took a full swing at Brij, sending him flying backwards & onto the floor. He allowed Brij to lay there for a few seconds & looked at Geet to see if she was ok.

But Geet looked terrified as she watched Brij glaring up at her evilly, his hand reaching towards the knife lying on the floor which was only a few centimetres away from him.

Maan noticed and rushed forward, placing his foot out over the knife but it was too late. Brij had seized hold & he bounced back up, pointing the knife at Maan.

"Get back in that jeep of yours & get lost. This is a family matter."

"I'm going nowhere without Geet."

"Then prepare to live the final moments of your life."

Maan attempted to reach forward & smack the knife out of Brij's hand but he was undermined as Brij grabbed a fistful of his collar, the knife now pointing at Maan's throat. He twisted it around, causing it to dangerously prick Maan's skin.

"NO!" Geet screamed at the sight before her, causing both men to look in her direction.

"Geet, run away!" Maan called. "Leave now, whilst you have the chance!"

"I'm not leaving you in his hands!" she called back, shaking with shock but rooted to the spot, refusing to move.

Brij's mouth curved to the left as he raised an eyebrow. "History repeats itself," he said.

"W-what do you mean?" Geet asked, swallowing loudly.

"Rano & Mohinder."

She felt her legs quake. "What about them?"

"This is exactly what happened between them."

"I don't understand."

Brij laughed. "Of course you wouldn't. You've been told that your beloved, innocent, pure-as white parents died in a car accident, haven't you?"

Geet felt her breath constrict in her throat with anticipation.

"They didn't," he whispered in a cold tone. Maan looked between Brij & Geet, confused. "They were murdered. Do you want to guess who murdered them?"

She felt a sickening, twisting feeling in the pit of her stomach. She clenched her fists at her sides.

"Darjee."

Maan's eyes widened in complete shock as he looked at Brij with an incredolous look on his face.

Geet raised her hands to her mouth as she shook her head repeatedly, the tears streaming down her face as she felt the ground literally being pulled away from beneath her feet.

"That can't be possible."

Brij smirked, succeeding as he saw his desired effect play out on his cousin's face.

Maan took one look at Geet & his heart broke as she stood there, eyes closed & sobbing compulsively. He yearned to comfort her.

"Let me go," he demanded through gritted teeth, glancing at the knife.

"Don't you get it? This is exactly why they were killed. They fell in love."

Geet moved her hands away from her face, her attention on Brij.

"Like the two of you have fallen in love, so did they. Rano screamed for Mohinder's life to be saved, like Geet just screamed for you. Mohinder wanted to comfort Rano, like you want to comfort Geet. And-" He twisted the knife further. "Like they died, so will-"

"Shut up!" Geet screamed, marching over to Brij. "Just stop it!"

"Oi!" Brij took the knife to Geet instead. "How dare you speak in a raised voice with me. I'll teach you such a lesson, that you'll never speak in a raised voice ever again. Hell, you won't speak at all."

Unable to take it any more, Maan intervened, grabbed hold of Brij's hand & twisted the knife around so he was holding it to his own neck.

"I said it before & I'll say it again. Leave now, or you'll regret it."

He kicked Brij at the back of his leg, causing him to topple over. The knife slipped from Brij's grip; Maan seized the opportunity & grabbed hold of it.

Not yet satisifed, Maan awarded Brij with a few more punches in his stomach and pressed down on his sore leg with his foot, causing him to yelp in pain. Once he was certain that Brij would be unable to do much, he took hold of a distraught Geet's hand, sticking the knife into the belt of his jeans at the back & ran as fast as they could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap: "It's true."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As weird as this sounds, I had so much fun writing this update! ๐Ÿ˜†
I guess action scenes are my fave scenes to write

What can I say? I have amazing readers, you guys are too good, most of you guessed it was Brij - & ta da! You were right ๐Ÿ‘
A few of you thought it would be the groom which was an interesting guess too, I hadn't thought anyone would come up with that
Just to clear things up, Rajji did not tell Brij about Maan & Geet, she's a very loyal sister in case some of you had missed that ๐Ÿ˜†

HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON!
Long comments preferable ๐Ÿ˜Š But any comments are welcome, of course
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chapter 20 - Shelter

Edited by walkintomylifex - 12 years ago
i knew it .. i was first to comment on the last update and my guess was Brij
wow Geet's parents got murdered๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
wht a phamily..
poor geet๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, wish maan confronts her and takes care of her๐Ÿ˜ณ
lolzzz u had fun writing this scene๐Ÿ˜†
loved the update throughout.. it was fantabulous..
update soon
thx for the pm

~Jessica๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by _Jessi_ - 12 years ago
Danina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
amazing...update but i hoped it was longer thanks for d pm:)
<3 <3 cant wait for the nex t part:)
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
geet and maan r saved.. yeah.. ok nice update... continue soon..
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Fultu action packed part wid some harsh truth.Loved it. Pls cont soon next part sounds interesting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great update dear
loved it
cont soon
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii sis
awesome update
loved it