Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good evening to all in the Orient.  And, good morning / day to those in the Occident.

How fares things in Geetland?
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hegdemedha

Good evening to all in the Orient.  And, a good morning / day to those in the Occident.

How fares things in Geetland?

@Medha
Hi! the same to you- don't know where you are- orient or occident  Have a great day wherever you are. You wanted to know what i saw in the mahaepi. Just thought I should let you know that I've put up my answer on the poll thread.
I feel it is time for another of pixie's polls, people on the forum are still reeling from the Star one announcements, time for some fun. And of course they are waiting for today's episode too.

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Murlal:  I am firmly placed in the Orient.  Alright, I am heading to Shradha's thread to find out what you saw.
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Murlal: You're right.  It's time to lighten up the mood. A sombre sense of foreboding prevails.

Perhaps the episode today will give us fresh ideas for a new poll.  Alternatively, we could ask Shradha to open up a poll on the issue you suggested.
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@medha
Yeah there's this awful sense of the last throes of the end.
 Have you seen someone's very happily added to the general gloom and doom by posting a thread titled very cheerfully 'Geet ending confirmed' in the midst all the other posts which have been citing and quoting sources to reassure everyone that nothing's happening to the show.
The writer, completely oblivious and impervious to all the clamour around this topic,
simply states rather baldly that G is ending- I love itEdited by Murlal - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Murlal: I guess some folks will continue to retain a fascination for the morbid. 

I understand that the thread has been closed.

A statement that was part of a conversation recalling nostalgia was taken out of context and interpreted to fulfil the prophecy of doom.😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello Peeps...The Den for today is opened for reservations...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1689913
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Kavita: Hello ... great opening post.

Viva page-3 and later club. 😆  I feel ashamed because I have not yet updated the scorecard.  
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Medha...🤗...Thanks...I was actually waiting for your scorecard...Update it soon...😛
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Kavita: Will do ... With the track almost at an end, I have to do it now. 😆

But, I fear that it will not be favourable to the Billionaire.