Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: misti73

Angie I have forgotten who is who...for me Dev is the cat and Radhika the mouse...

Ok, so you are saying the same thing.  Tom is the cat and Jerry is the mouse.  I remember all this because these days I am watching cartoons every weekend thanks to my nephews.  
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Musti - CM might grant your wish and send chuchundar as the mystery stalker 😉

🤣 🤣 🤣 You are right. ashanti's screeches, her big mouth and eyes will drive the goons nuts... Would be a nice comedy track. If Dotty was there, they would have taken her for sure... She'll make the goon spend all his money buying nail polishes and 'beauty' creams       ðŸ˜ƒ
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - CM might grant your wish and send chuchundar as the mystery stalker 😉

🤣 🤣 🤣 You are right. ashanti's screeches, her big mouth and eyes will drive the goons nuts... Would be a nice comedy track. If Dotty was there, they would have taken her for sure... She'll make the goon spend all his money buying nail polishes and 'beauty' creams       ðŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, Mansa will be "buy one get one free"  Please take Dotty too along with Shanti.  The gundas would be back in 10 minutes and will give Chenu 20,000 more for taking them back.
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Musti & why6 - Saw Tom & Jerry once or twice but can't remember who chased who. Kids now-a-days watch Sponge Bob and Hannah Montana and doubt they know about T & J or for that matter, Dennis the Menace   ðŸ˜’
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti & why6 - Saw Tom & Jerry once or twice but can't remember who chased who. Kids now-a-days watch Sponge Bob and Hannah Montana and doubt they know about T & J or for that matter, Dennis the Menace   ðŸ˜’

Dennis the Menace is my fav caroon character...specially him shouting...Mr. Wilson.😃
rajsri thumbnail
have not watched today's episode yet ... but while we are on the subject of cartoon characters, Dev was reminding me alternatively of Rabbit and Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh and Rads of Tigger and Winnie the Pooh esp when she was on an expedition to deliver the letter to him