misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Looks like badi bahu realized that she has been nicely sitting in a hole that she herself has dug 12 years ago. She just heard bits and pieces of information 12 years back and reacted to it, without thinking of the consequences of her action and as a result she got a sweet smile from dadaji when the lawyer told her that the youngest grandson is not ready yet and also added only dadaji has the veto power in this will and no one else can open the will before its time period. Good otherwise she would have used Radhika. By the way Radhika is very interested in all this and she is trying to overhear. Knowing badi bahu she should be getting prepared to start digging her next hole...wonder when is she going to do that? Loved dadajis expression here...specially his eyes...they were going like a pendulum between badi bahu and the lawyer and he also had a smirk on his face. Fruitcake lands there and he gets told by badi bahu that the will party is a failure because someone has gone back to his childhood...mmm...I thought most of the people in this house are in their childhood...and also tells him not to tell anyone about it...wonder is this the start of badi bahu's next hole digging project...so badi bahu tells Fruitcake (Dev)  who immediately declares to himself that all this is Radhikas fault and he will have to raise the bar of his "hate Radhika project"...so as a result when Radhika asks him, he again growls at her and tells her off that all problems start with her...Radhika goes and asks badi bahu whether everything is ok and whether she is responsible for anything and badi bahu on her best behavior sweetly says...no no nothing is your fault...don't think that everything wrong happening is due to you...Oh yes she might have started digging her hole. Radhika felt bad and insecure when Dev again blamed her and if badi bahu had also blamed her then Radhika would have felt guilty...but here badi bahu not only told her that she is not responsible but also not to pay attention to all this and also told Dev not to tell anyone about the will not being read and the reason behind it...so since she does not know about the will and Rohans link to it, she is out of the guilt loop for the time being...Looks like badi bahu negated Devs words. Guilt is a powerful emotion and people do loads of things which they would not have done if they did not feel guilty. When Radhika walked into the room she saw dadaji being manhandled...although she was told it is shock therapy but she looked at Dadaji and dadaji gave a helpless looks...she was stealing glances at dadaji...looks like she is not convinced. Something should happen in this house that should make her link the forceful feeding of the medicine and what she saw today...there should be some catalyst...wonder who will that be.

Now my favorite scene...the mandir...looks like Neerjas and other forum members request has been granted today...Radhika put sindoor on kanhas idol feet and then prays that her vrat is now going to be over but she wants to give tika to her husband and also eat food touched by him...and she turns around and gets a shock of her life...its baby bhasu or Rohan standing there with a big smile on his face...Radhikas expressions here reminded me of the temple scene when for a fraction of a second she misunderstood that Rohan was kk and she would have given up all her faiths and beliefs...I thought that she would have told Kanha today that I don't want to do any vrat...don't want any husband...when she saw Rohan with a big smile standing there. I don't know whether Rohan is acting or has really gone back to his childhood'..whatever be the case , the scenes become hilarious if Fruitcake also lands there. Anyway Rohan has broken his mother rule and also compliments Radhika again on her beauty, this time it is pyari  and equated her with the nice smell coming from the kapur in the temple...and grumbles about his mother. Then Fruitcake with a serious and grumpy face lands there and Baby Bhasu starts on his pet project...he tells fruitcake to take arti and is very pleased when fruit cake does it... Radhika is beaming...and then when Radhika goes to put tika...Fruitcake stops her and baby bhasu says why why...take take...ao Fruitcake is forced to accept it.  The entire scene was funny... Radhika beaming serenely...thunderous  Fruitcake and a beaming Rohan for accomplishing his mission. Pari Radhika has got a good  assistant in Baby bhasu...he just follows her around and gets things done for her.

I liked the rawal scene too...poor shanti...anyway Mansaram should have told the gundas...please take my wife...I will give you money to take her away...ultimately Shanti uses the Radhika card and gives a pleading look to Mansaram and he is left helpless...

Today the episode ended with Radhika going into thekitchen and stealing food from Fruicakses plate...she is very happy that she has finished her vrat...but found the scene very bittersweet...she is happy with whatever she gets from Fruitcake'who on the other hand is careless with what he has with him...

Liked Radhika today...well Dev did not have much scope...Shanti stole the limelight in Rawal by hiding behind Mansaram...and dadaji stole the limelight in Mathura by just expressing though his eyes.

On the whole nice light episode but hints dropped...Virat being warned to behave himself...Radhika might need help in joining the dots regarding dadajis condition, probably from someone who knows about the will but does not know about Rohan link...also Chenu is being slowly brought up... Along with promo regarding Radhikas search mission in the house.

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
exactly rohan is assistant and also of type whom she doen't need to tell what to be done.he can feel by himself whats she wants and this dev does not get that .really he is only on his one unique project of hating how much and in which ways he has to show his hate towards her.
and this maheshwari why she told to dev even so that he can hate rads more.
2 parts were so lovely one dadaji's smile A TRIUMPH SMILE TOWARDS HER and virat.and that mandir scene.this radev with rohan scenes are always enjoyable,how he makes dev to do work.loved them a lot.

i think someone saw rads while eating ,i wish its not
and ya promo of 20 th may thats making us wait for.
will watch how rads get to know about this.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Misti your take on the today's episode was very hilarious, if somebody is feeling low your comments are enough to bring him out of that phase ...She seems to has become suspicious...Now Radhikas is going to take the place of Sherlock Holmes in the RP house  without any partner or  may be with  kid Rohan  as her partner ,  you have mentioned above ...First time Shanti looked so funny hiding behind the Mansa...Liked your comments about Mansa to take her away...As for Sindoor , it was really funny , before have given so much stress on sidoor on Kanha,s feet  , after entering the RP house  sindoor and all of a sudden she forgot about it ...Creatives must have forgotten about it in Dev Radhika ,s confrontation scenes ...Actually it was not me other people were asking the same question
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misti73

Looks like badi bahu realized that she has been nicely sitting in a hole that she herself has dug 12 years ago. She just heard bits and pieces of information 12 years back and reacted to it, without thinking of the consequences of her action and as a result she got a sweet smile from dadaji when the lawyer told her that the youngest grandson is not ready yet and also added only dadaji has the veto power in this will and no one else can open the will before its time period. Good otherwise she would have used Radhika. By the way Radhika is very interested in all this and she is trying to overhear. Knowing badi bahu she should be getting prepared to start digging her next hole''..wonder when is she going to do that? Loved dadajis expression here'''specially his eyes'they were going like a pendulum between badi bahu and the lawyer and he also had a smirk on his face.

Liked the episode except for Dev's attitude.  He is getting spoilt by the moment and all this attention from Phuljhari has gone to his head.  So really needs a revenge scenario for today's attitude.

Anyway, Radhika is an outsider and hence won't have blinkers like the pagal members of PF.  She is fond of Dadaji and hence notices his expressions unlike her duffer husband Fruitcake.  I mean, really she needs to ask Kanha to give some intelligence and sense to Dev before asking for other stuff.  But only Radhika can bring him to his senses by ditching him.  But BB has created this web of lies which would trip her up.   Enjoyed Dadaji's taunting eyes and smirk for Maheswari. 

Fruitcake lands there and he gets told by badi bahu that the will party is a failure because someone has gone back to his childhood'''..mmm''I thought most of the people in this house are in their childhood'.and also tells him not to tell anyone about it''''..wonder is this the start of badi bahu's next hole digging project''..so badi bahu tells Fruitcake (Dev)  who immediately declares to himself that all this is Radhikas fault and he will have to raise the bar of his "hate Radhika project"'''so as a result when Radhika asks him, he again growls at her and tells her off that all problems start with her''..
He is actually trying to find reasons to hate Radhika because otherwise he has to look at himself.  He needs somebody to show him a mirror.  Unfortunately, Radhika is too loyal to do so.  Also she is fixated on this "Patni Dharam" thing which to her implies not answering him back on some stuff.  Now according to him, Radhika brought problems rather than happiness which a CB was supposed to bring.  Hello, she told you before the marriage that she is not interested.  They could have found another candidate for CB who would have loved to be Rohan's wife.   I really hope that Radhika starts hating him by the time he is done with his tantrums.  The best revenge would be for him to get the taste of his own medicine.  My unlikeablity bar for "Dev" went up few notches today with his selfish dialogues (Sorry Tila).  Yesterday, when she wasn't talking to him, he chased her to tell her off.  Today, she needed to ask him something.  So first he showed his attitude of not wanting to talk to her and then told her off anyway.  Radhika needs to stop talking to him altogether for few days and tell him that (not that it is for few days but that it is indefinite). 

Radhika goes and asks badi bahu whether everything is ok and whether she is responsible for anything and badi bahu on her best behavior sweetly says'''..no no nothing is your fault'''don't think that everything wrong happening is due to you'''Oh yes she might have started digging her hole. Radhika felt bad and insecure when Dev again blamed her and if badi bahu had also blamed her then Radhika would have felt guilty''..but here badi bahu not only told her that she is not responsible but also not to pay attention to all this and also told Dev not to tell anyone about the will not being read and the reason behind it'''so since she does not know about the will and Rohans link to it, she is out of the guilt loop for the time being'Looks like badi bahu negated Devs words. Guilt is a powerful emotion and people do loads of things which they would not have done if they did not feel guilty.
This one was good because Maheswari wants to be sugar-sweet to Radhika.  So for now Radhika can put it down to Dev's usual grumpiness. 
When Radhika walked into the room she saw dadaji being manhandled''''.although she was told it is shock therapy but she looked at Dadaji and dadaji gave a helpless looks'.she was stealing glances at dadaji'''looks like she is not convinced. Something should happen in this house that should make her link the forceful feeding of the medicine and what she saw today''..there should be some catalyst'.wonder who will that be.

Radhika has now observed Viraat's loss of temper three times - one during the muh-dikyai, second when he came close to calling Dev the servant and now with her again.  Wonder if Viraat calling Dev a "servant" would be catalyst to start putting things together.

Now my favorite scene'''.the mandir'''looks like Neerjas request has been granted today''..Radhika put sindoor on kanhas idol feet and then prays that her vrat is now going to be over but she wants to give tika to her husband and also eat food touched by him''.and she turns around and gets a shock of her life''.its baby bhasu or Rohan standing there with a big smile on his face''.Radhikas expressions here reminded me of the temple scene when for a fraction of a second she misunderstood that Rohan was kk and she would have given up all her faiths and beliefs'I thought that she would have told Kanha today that I don't want to do any vrat'..don't want any husband'''when she saw Rohan with a big smile standing there. I don't know whether Rohan is acting or has really gone back to his childhood'..whatever be the case , the scenes become hilarious if Fruitcake also lands there. Anyway Rohan has broken his mother rule and also compliments Radhika again on her beauty, this time it is pyari  and equated her with the nice smell coming from the kapur in the temple'.. and grumbles about his mother. Then Fruitcake with a serious and grumpy face lands there and Baby Bhasu starts on his pet project'''he tells fruitcake to take arti and is very pleased when fruit cake does it''' Radhika is beaming'''and then when Radhika goes to put tika''..Fruitcake stops her and baby bhasu says why why'..take take''..ao Fruitcake is forced to accept it.  The entire scene was funny'. Radhika beaming serenely'''.thunderous  Fruitcake and a beaming Rohan for accomplishing his mission. Pari Radhika has got a good  assistant in Baby bhasu''.he just follows her around and gets things done for her.

Ok, Baby Bhasu (whether faking or not) is my favorite character after Radhika these days.  He is just so entertaining and makes Fruitcake do things for Phuljhari.  Since Fruitless is so desperate for crumbs from Baby Bhasu (serves him right for doing the same to Phuljhari), he has no choice but to be nice to Phuljhari in front of Baby Bhasu as Baby Bhasu is totally in love with Phuljhari.  Right now, baby Bhasu is the only one standing up for Phuljhari both in front of Dev and Padma.  For now he is doing things behind Banshee's back.  But he is soon going to go in full rebellion.  I too love Fruitcake-Phuljhari-Baby Bhasu scenes.

I liked the rawal scene too'''poor shanti'..anyway Mansaram should have told the gundas'..please take my wife'..I will give you money to take her away'..ultimately Shanti uses the Radhika card and gives a pleading look to Mansaram and he is left helpless...

So Pagphera is the next thing next week.  Baby Bhasu would start missing Phuljhari and Fruitcake would be forced to go to fetch her and hence finishing other ritual.  Misti, it is likely that your scene of Fruitcake doing something for Phuljhari is coming up.  Phuljhari would get into trouble because of Chenu and Shanti.  So it is likely that Fruitcake has to come for rescue.

Today the episode ended with Radhika going into thekitchen and stealing food from Fruicakses plate''.she is very happy that she has finished her vrat'..but found the scene very bittersweet''.she is happy with whatever she gets from Fruitcake'who on the other hand is careless with what he has with him'..

Yeah, it was bittersweet.  Phuljhari is getting happy with small things from Fruitcake and he is treating her like trash.  So want to see a payback time where Phuljhari is nice to Dadaji and Baby Bhasu but totally ignores him and even snaps at him especially when his "hate bar" has changed to "love bar" that is just increasing each day.  Probably, this would be when he is declared RP and Phuljhari is Mrs. RP.  She should stay with him as a wife but make him sleep on the floor and ignore him for the rest of the day.  If Baby Bhasu has grown up and is still likeable, then he should become her friend.  Then with Dadaji's permission,  adult Baby Bhasu (won't be Bhasmasur or chirkut) would take Phuljhari for Mathura sightseeing.

Liked Radhika today'..well Dev did not have much scope'.Shanti stole the limelight in Rawal by hiding behind Mansaram'.and dadaji stole the limelight in Mathura by just expressing though his eyes.

On the whole nice light episode but hints dropped''..Virat being warned to behave himself'..Radhika might need help in joining the dots regarding dadajis condition, probably from someone who knows about the will but does not know about Rohan link''.also Chenu is being slowly brought up''. Along with promo regarding Radhikas search mission in the house.

Well, they showed Amba with Radhika for two episodes now.  Wonder if she would play a role.  So far her role to Dev has been totally reduced.  But she is still the caretaker of Dadaji (after BB administers the medicine).  So Radhika may get some hints from her or at least information which she can connect to the events of last few days.

misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

exactly rohan is assistant and also of type whom she doen't need to tell what to be done.he can feel by himself whats she wants and this dev does not get that .really he is only on his one unique project of hating how much and in which ways he has to show his hate towards her.
and this maheshwari why she told to dev even so that he can hate rads more.

Maheshwari told him because she wants to keep Rohan becoming RP under wraps and Dev has no reason to get angry with Radhika...it all started with him forcing Radhika for this marriage when she had said no.

2 parts were so lovely one dadaji's smile A TRIUMPH SMILE TOWARDS HER and virat.and that mandir scene.this radev with rohan scenes are always enjoyable,how he makes dev to do work.loved them a lot.
Yes

i think someone saw rads while eating ,i wish its not
and ya promo of 20 th may thats making us wait for.
will watch how rads get to know about this.
Someone was watching amma and Radhikas talk regarding food...maybe Dev has just eaten a small bit and sent the food knowing that Radhika has not eaten.Lets see whether they show that.  

misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Misti your take on the today's episode was very hilarious, if somebody is feeling low your comments are enough to bring him out of that phase ...

Thank you Neerja.😉

She seems to has become suspicious...Now Radhikas is going to take the place of Sherlock Holmes in the RP house  without any partner or  may be with  kid Rohan  as her partner ,  you have mentioned above ...
Well lets see whether she does it on her own or someone else is there by her side...Rohan? I have someone else in mind. Anyway I will leave that to chunnu munnu.
First time Shanti looked so funny hiding behind the Mansa...Liked your comments about Mansa to take her away...
Shanti was hilarious hiding behind Mansaram and then peeking out...as if Mansa can save her from the gundas.

As for Sindoor , it was really funny , before have given so much stress on sidoor on Kanha,s feet  , after entering the RP house  sindoor and all of a sudden she forgot about it ...Creatives must have forgotten about it in Dev Radhika ,s confrontation scenes ...Actually it was not me other people were asking the same question
Yeh they forgot about the sindoor...well you stood out for me in the sindoor petition😉 ...ok I edited it and added Neerja and other members...

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Forgot to write about Shanti.  She was hilarious today by hiding behind Mansa's back.  Then I liked the gunda's answer both times - first when he decided to take Shanti back instead of Chenu (too bad Mansa didn't take him up on that offer.  The gunda would have let go Shanti only after a day anyway with her type of personality); second when he told  that  Maheswari was not Prime Minister that he would be afraid of her name.

Wonder which piece of Phuljhari's jewelry would be auctioned next.  She is wearing this necklace for the third time in row.  Maybe she can sell that or those earrings which I really don't like much.  They should be enough to fetch 12,000 rupees especially as the gold prices have skyrocketed.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: why6

Liked the episode except for Dev's attitude.  He is getting spoilt by the moment and all this attention from Phuljhari has gone to his head.  So really needs a revenge scenario for today's attitude.
Revenge scenario...that sounds interesting...so what are your plans? I think Rohan should ask Radhika to sing him a lulaby...and to pat his head and comb her fingers through his hair...or Rohan can say that he has a headache and he wants Radhika to rub medicine on his forehead. 

Anyway, Radhika is an outsider and hence won't have blinkers like the pagal members of PF.  She is fond of Dadaji and hence notices his expressions unlike her duffer husband Fruitcake.  I mean, really she needs to ask Kanha to give some intelligence and sense to Dev before asking for other stuff.  But only Radhika can bring him to his senses by ditching him.  But BB has created this web of lies which would trip her up.   Enjoyed Dadaji's taunting eyes and smirk for Maheswari. 
I also enjoyed dadajis smug look at BB...her lies wil trip her...she herself will do it...and yes it is easier for Radhika to be objective than the others in the family...coming from outside she must be finding this family very weird.

He is actually trying to find reasons to hate Radhika because otherwise he has to look at himself. 
Yes I felt that too...he needs reasons to be angry at Radhika...maybe because he is fighting a loosing battle. 
 He needs somebody to show him a mirror.  Unfortunately, Radhika is too loyal to do so.  Also she is fixated on this "Patni Dharam" thing which to her implies not answering him back on some stuff.  Now according to him, Radhika brought problems rather than happiness which a CB was supposed to bring.  Hello, she told you before the marriage that she is not interested.  They could have found another candidate for CB who would have loved to be Rohan's wife.   I really hope that Radhika starts hating him by the time he is done with his tantrums.  The best revenge would be for him to get the taste of his own medicine.
Yes...
  My unlikeablity bar for "Dev" went up few notches today with his selfish dialogues (Sorry Tila).  Yesterday, when she wasn't talking to him, he chased her to tell her off.  Today, she needed to ask him something.  So first he showed his attitude of not wanting to talk to her and then told her off anyway.  Radhika needs to stop talking to him altogether for few days and tell him that (not that it is for few days but that it is indefinite). 
When she talks to him he gets angry, when she doesn't he again gets angry...does he need a reasn to be angry at her? he is just projectng the anger that he feels for himself on her.  

This one was good because Maheswari wants to be sugar-sweet to Radhika.  So for now Radhika can put it down to Dev's usual grumpiness. 
Yes unknowingly BB did dadaji a big favour here.

Radhika has now observed Viraat's loss of temper three times - one during the muh-dikyai, second when he came close to calling Dev the servant and now with her again.  Wonder if Viraat calling Dev a "servant" would be catalyst to start putting things together.

I hope so...not only but also Maheshwari...

Ok, Baby Bhasu (whether faking or not) is my favorite character after Radhika these days.  He is just so entertaining and makes Fruitcake do things for Phuljhari.  Since Fruitless is so desperate for crumbs from Baby Bhasu (serves him right for doing the same to Phuljhari), he has no choice but to be nice to Phuljhari in front of Baby Bhasu as Baby Bhasu is totally in love with Phuljhari.  Right now, baby Bhasu is the only one standing up for Phuljhari both in front of Dev and Padma.  For now he is doing things behind Banshee's back.  But he is soon going to go in full rebellion.  I too love Fruitcake-Phuljhari-Baby Bhasu scenes.
Yes...wonder when will he tell off Dev for beingrude to Radhika...and that he is not nice but Radhika is nice. 

So Pagphera is the next thing next week.  Baby Bhasu would start missing Phuljhari and Fruitcake would be forced to go to fetch her and hence finishing other ritual.  Misti, it is likely that your scene of Fruitcake doing something for Phuljhari is coming up.  Phuljhari would get into trouble because of Chenu and Shanti.  So it is likely that Fruitcake has to come for rescue.

Lets see what they do here...whether there will be takkar between Shanti and BB or Dev doing something.

Yeah, it was bittersweet.  Phuljhari is getting happy with small things from Fruitcake and he is treating her like trash.  So want to see a payback time where Phuljhari is nice to Dadaji and Baby Bhasu but totally ignores him and even snaps at him especially when his "hate bar" has changed to "love bar" that is just increasing each day.  Probably, this would be when he is declared RP and Phuljhari is Mrs. RP.  She should stay with him as a wife but make him sleep on the floor and ignore him for the rest of the day.  If Baby Bhasu has grown up and is still likeable, then he should become her friend.  Then with Dadaji's permission,  adult Baby Bhasu (won't be Bhasmasur or chirkut) would take Phuljhari for Mathura sightseeing.
😆😆😆

Well, they showed Amba with Radhika for two episodes now.  Wonder if she would play a role.  So far her role to Dev has been totally reduced.  But she is still the caretaker of Dadaji (after BB administers the medicine).  So Radhika may get some hints from her or at least information which she can connect to the events of last few days.
Lets see...I think it might be someone with a very loose tongue.😉

SushSathisha thumbnail
Thx a lot misti today BB and virat were really to be seen
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Next