Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the show was initially best of 6 but last week it was said that they made both the teams equal, it doesn't matter who won the previous,  it shouldn't have happened, but some reasons forced the judges to do this, ahmmm, who's fault was that jai??.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonya-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He might not have won DID 2 but he won as a choreographer in DID LM and then again as as a dancer in DKS

Still he is NOT the winner of DID 2πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Jai will always be the best... coz he is the BESTπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ Well at least D sir didn't finish 4th like some people did...πŸ˜ƒ If the definitition of Best is finishing 4th in DID 1, being a runner up in DID LM, getting knocked out of Jhalak right in the beginning, and being on the losing team in DID DKS then yes Jai is definitely the Best...πŸ˜›
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jessica11001

the show was initially best of 6 but last week it was said that they made both the teams equal, it doesn't matter who won the previous,  it shouldn't have happened, but some reasons forced the judges to do this, ahmmm, who's fault was that jai??.

πŸ˜ƒ Not Jai's fault...when is it ever Jai's fault? πŸ˜› He set those judges straight...Just to avoid getting bashed they've given him full marks this week...πŸ˜› I would do the same...who wants to be insulted every week for doing their job? πŸ˜›  In fact just ask Jai after every performance, "how many marks do you want sir"? and then give him what he asks for...no tension fir...πŸ˜›
Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ Not Jai's fault...when is it ever Jai's fault? πŸ˜› He set those judges straight...Just to avoid getting bashed they've given him full marks this week...πŸ˜› I would do the same...who wants to be insulted every week for doing their job? πŸ˜›  In fact just ask Jai after every performance, "how many marks do you want sir"? and then give him what he asks for...no tension fir...πŸ˜›

U are really funnyπŸ˜†

quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that note is logically right πŸ˜•
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The audience wants jalwa to win and the judges thought DID 2 was better...then what is this guy babbling about "real winners" πŸ˜•
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is pathetic. I mean, as much as I enjoy observing squabbles(some popcorn on the side is even better), the arguments should be something logical. At the end of the day, I feel each season had it's share of good and bad people...together they just prove to show the talent India has to display and how great of a show DID is. Enough said. 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mihirism

The audience wants jalwa to win and the judges thought DID 2 was better...then what is this guy babbling about "real winners" πŸ˜•

lol do u think 6707  comprise the whole audienceπŸ˜†

jalwa won. they did well. end of story

a lot more go to polls than just the answer. flawed statistics
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bandicoot

lol do u think 6707  comprise the whole audienceπŸ˜†

jalwa won. they did well. end of story

a lot more go to polls than just the answer. flawed statistics

In statistical language, it is called voluntary sample bias. Just sayin'πŸ˜›
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: debayon

In statistical language, it is called voluntary sample bias. Just sayin'πŸ˜›

voluntary samples are biased and not as trustworthy as randomised samples.πŸ˜› arent they?
unless the data collection is designed to follow certain norms, the results wouldnt be acceptable

at the end of the day i watch the show fr fun. did1 or did2-i have my favs but i dont care beyond a point. online polls dont really work