Jai's note from facebook

angelcutie09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I completely agree with what he wrote!!
DID 1 rocks :) Josh are the winners according to the original format!!!

"V imp: Las2las week whn thr wz face off btwen Puneet & Mayuresh, Score ws (excluding face off) DID1:122/ DID 2:121. Aftr this both Shamak Sir & Remo sir gav 9mks ech 2 Puneet tht make total 18 mks i.e. DID 2 had total 139mks Mayuresh received 8mks from both judge i.e. total 16 and DID 1's? Total was 138 DID 2 was declared winner then, Shamak sir changed his mks. He gave Puneet 8mks i.e. 1mk less i.e. DID 2 has total now 138mks & he gav Mayuresh 9mks, i.e. 1mk mor & DID1 total bcoms 139 DID1 is winner & result is not a tie

Guys am juz talking abt that episode.. Bt actuall DID 2 WON FINALS

Show was of "BEST OF 6" and IF we talk abt best of 6 THEN WE season 1 are the winner...

Anyways We are Proud to be SEASON 1 :) JOSH ROCKS..."

Edited by angelcutie09 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
why he did not speak at that time??? now after the results he is telling...
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

why he did not speak at that time??? now after the results he is telling...

Um I don't think him saying anything would have changed the results.

Anyways Josh are the real winners and his  note is 105% right!
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Dont take it in a wrong senseπŸ˜†
I mean the entire DID1 should have spoken at that time, why not...
Now after last episode Judges said next week whoever will be winner , will be winner. Tab Siddesh sab log..no problem..they were waving hands, now results out, they r counting back. Looks weird to me.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
πŸ˜• What a huge surprise? Jai thinks he is the real winner of the contest eventhough the results say otherwise... πŸ˜•Jai thought he was the real winner of DID 1...He thought his student was the real winner in DID LM...πŸ˜• and now he thinks his team was the real winner in DID DKS...πŸ˜• Surprising that out of all the contestants in DID 1 and DID 2 it's only Jai who has an issue with the actual results...πŸ˜•how surprising? Jai I guess you are right, Remo and Shaimak want to make you lose on purpose...πŸ˜•
ankit_nyc thumbnail

πŸ˜• ummm if his note is 105% right and DID 1 are the real winners then why don't they have the real trophy? πŸ˜• Just because Jai and his fans think DID 1 is hte real winners, it doesn't make it so...πŸ˜• I guess accusing Shiamak and Remo of purposely giving him low marks wasn't enough...Now Jai has to accuse Zee and the entire DID DKS watching audience of either not understanding the reusults or supporting the wrong team in victory...πŸ˜•
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ankit if you read the note logically he has a point okay.

and supporters of DID 1 have every right to think that they deserved it.

anyways i don't wanna drag this thread any more so i'm not saying much more now!
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelcutie09

I completely agree with what he wrote!!

DID 1 rocks :) Josh are the winners according to the original format!!!

"V imp: Las2las week whn thr wz face off btwen Puneet & Mayuresh, Score ws (excluding face off) DID1:122/ DID 2:121. Aftr this both Shamak Sir & Remo sir gav 9mks ech 2 Puneet tht make total 18 mks i.e. DID 2 had total 139mks Mayuresh received 8mks from both judge i.e. total 16 and DID 1's? Total was 138 DID 2 was declared winner then, Shamak sir changed his mks. He gave Puneet 8mks i.e. 1mk less i.e. DID 2 has total now 138mks & he gav Mayuresh 9mks, i.e. 1mk mor & DID1 total bcoms 139 DID1 is winner & result is not a tie

Guys am juz talking abt that episode.. Bt actuall DID 2 WON FINALS

Show was of "BEST OF 6" and IF we talk abt best of 6 THEN WE season 1 are the winner...

Anyways We are Proud to be SEASON 1 :) JOSH ROCKS..."

πŸ˜• I guess from now every contest that Jai is involved in, they should also make him the judge of the contest as well...This way he can select himself as the winner and the rest of judges, contestatns, and the audience will not be accused of cheating and being ignorant...πŸ˜• He maligned the audience and judges after DID 1 finale just because he finished 4th...He maligned contestants after DID LM finale once again because he wasn't on the winning side, and now he has started with his antics again...πŸ˜• He should be thankful that the judges allowed him to compete in the finale after the bashathon he initiated last week against the mentors and other contestants...πŸ˜• 
ankit_nyc thumbnail

ankit if you read the note logically he has a point okay.

and supporters of DID 1 have every right to think that they deserved it.

anyways i don't wanna drag this thread any more so i'm not saying much more now!

πŸ˜• ummm fans of every contestant who loses think that their favorite deserved to win...what's new in that? πŸ˜• But you don't see most of them trying to discredit the results of the show...πŸ˜• D sir lost DID 2, so does that mean his fans and he should just go around  telling everyone that Shakti is not the real winner and that it's unfair? πŸ˜• 
angelcutie09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• I guess from now every contest that Jai is involved in, they should also make him the judge of the contest as well...This way he can select himself as the winner and the rest of judges, contestatns, and the audience will not be accused of cheating and being ignorant...πŸ˜• He maligned the audience and judges after DID 1 finale just because he finished 4th...He maligned contestants after DID LM finale once again because he wasn't on the winning side, and now he has started with his antics again...πŸ˜• He should be thankful that the judges allowed him to compete in the finale after the bashathon he initiated last week against the mentors and other contestants...πŸ˜• 

can u just be quiet for once? you really are an annoying person on here.
just let DID 1 fans be happy... gosh
he has a point and clearly you are jealous that DID 1 was actually better.

Edited by angelcutie09 - 12 years ago