Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@ mnx ..thanks for liking my original idea ..lol..

@ spandy ..ohh i know it was totally unexpected thats why i was scared while updtg it but glad u still liked it and thanks for having faith in me. hopefully the next part will be better than this one and will try to post it quickly so that u can be relieved ...thanks for loving me n my updts

@ rrs ..i know it was a bit emotional but glad u have no complaints ..thanks

@ ranjana ..thanks for ur appreciation .. it means a lot to me

@ krishaa ..i will try to clear out this mess asap and thanks so much for liking this shocking updt ... will keep ur suggestion in mind ..thanks a lot

@ pooja ..agree with u this was the most depressing n shocking updt i have ever written but u will know why in the next part... hopefully things will change for the better and tasha will get what they deserve ..thanks so much for ur feedback and for understanding their feelings.

@ azymishi ..glad u like this unecpected twist and enjoying the way the story is progressing ..thanks so much for appreciaiting this part

@ bluepal ..ohh dear i know it came as a huge shock to u but have faith in me

@ yuvika ..wether this incident will make or break her u will know in the next part ..lol..

@ nakusha ..thanks a lot

@ mlshe ..hey dear plzz recover from ur shock so that u can read the next part

@ sinak ..glad u liked it ..thanks

@ kiran ..no dear i cant  think of doing such a thing to u even in my dreams ..lol..but understand that ur busy ..i will wait for ur mindbloing comments

@ ramya ..thank u so much

@ priyanka ..waiting for ur shayari + sher mixed comments ..lol..

Edited by stranger2rose - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
^^rosie i have 2 now...das d only treatment 4 me now  hehe 

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

as always awesome πŸ‘and yup little bit shock wala  update😲 by u rose'.as from previous update I thought that the next update will be a romantic update but'.. :( :(

anyways I will wait for that update.😊😊

So AS want that dutta will take nakku to the temple for puja'..first he refuses but then realizes his mistake of not obeying her mothers decisions must bothering his aayi (sincere son)πŸ‘

Dutta and nakku completed their puja and then left  for PN '.awww''nakku was abt to fall but dutta hold her in his arms'.😳

Mujhko phir wahi suhana nazara mil gaya

Nazro ko jo deedar tumhara mil gaya

Aur kisi cheez ki tamanna kyu karu

Jab mujhe teri baaho m sahara mil gaya

The jeep got break down on the way and clouds was covered with black clouds''(her I though that may b my wish will fulfill😳)

Dutta left for the mechanic  leaving nakku all alone ''u kown what here when dutta scold nakku'.mujhe b gussa aa raha tha''and when dutta gone that foolish biker tried to hit axe on his own legs ''how he dared to touch nakku😑'.(ab dekh tera wahi haath dutta todega)

OMG our sherni nakku too kicked that man πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but he still not read his lesson (aane do dutta ko) and tada dutta to the rescue blazing in anger , red eyes ''aa gayi shaamat ''dutta showed him all the colours in darkness πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†'..awww'.nakku faint'..

Awww'. Poor nakku was burning in fever '..dutta regretted for leaving her alone in the jeep'..

Jindagi jab bhi apna pata deti h

Isme kitna gum h bata deti h

Bhool kar bhi kabhi apnao se door mat jaana

Kyunki ye he wo baat h jo aksar rula deti h

She gain consciousness and leave the bed without even utter a single word to dutta '..she rubbed herself harshly becoz she felt disgusted  and impure''she again in shock''totally disturbed after that incident'.even don't talk to dutta '.her smile vanished'..she want to kept herself away from dutta '.ohhh my poor nakku'..ek shock kam tha jo upar se ek aur'😲😲😲

Now how will  dutta bring her back to normal state 'what  will he do now'

The last tasha scene was really awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘''when dutta kneeled down in front of her  and said to speak up but nakku gives no reply '..again start rubbing her arms'it was the most emotional scene😭'.dutta had tears in his eyes😭'..he said to her to forgot everything abt that incident

Har waqt ranj-o-mallal kya

Jo gujar gaya so gujar gaya

Aase yaad karke naa dil dukha

Naa khafa ho tu naa gila kar

Naa tu bewafa .naa m bewafa

Zara der ka bura khwaab tha

Tu khizaan ka phool h zara to muskura

And wrapped her in his arms😳

Sorry for the late comment'..actually not got the appropriate lines for the shaayari according to the situation''so tried to made it myself'.hope u like it

Update soon ''and don't take so much time like me''hope that everything get better in the next update

Thanks

Lov u❀️❀️

Edited by priya6gang - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
^^ Awsome Picz!!! <3
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update , i loved the way Dutta gave back  to the man // and glad he came in time

i fully understand nakku's reaction and Dutta is so helpless he loves her so much ,cannot see her pain and chuppi ..oh his tear burnt thrw my heart ,, aww naku dnt notice it ... i simply loved this update Rose ( if i may call u) and waiting for more pl update soon πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—thnks for sharing your story
Raj

editied
PS every time i red your FF title i remeber the song "teri bahoon mein guzre jamaana . deewani - deewana "

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=priya6gang]

Mujhko phir wahi suhana nazara mil gaya

Nazro ko jo deedar tumhara mil gaya

Aur kisi cheez ki tamanna kyu karu

Jab mujhe teri baaho m sahara mil gaya

That was a lovely , priya

thks for pics..so gud na 😍 he loosk so hawt 😍

Jindagi jab bhi apna pata deti h

Isme kitna gum h bata deti h

Bhool kar bhi kabhi apnao se door mat jaana

Kyunki ye he wo baat h jo aksar rula deti h

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘wah wah

Har waqt ranj-o-mallal kya

Aase yaad karke naa dil dukha

Naa khafa ho tu naa gila kar

Naa tu bewafa .naa m bewafa

Zara der ka bura khwaab tha

Tu khizaan ka phool h zara to muskura

And wrapped her in his arms😳

thanks for the shayari and the pics Priya 

i loved it
Raj πŸ˜ƒ 

QUOTE]

nileshni679 thumbnail
Good god what made u think we will hate u. it was a lovely update. just keep going yaar we r there for u
stranger2rose thumbnail
@ suahana ..i know the updt was shocking and tasha are going through a tough time .. but dont worry soon everything will be well ..hopefully ..and thanks for appreciating this part

@ priyanka ..once again MINDBLOWING shayari ..totally matches with the situation ..omg ..u wrote all this ..dear ur truly GIFTED ..AWESOME ...loved it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘each and every word was so meaningful and heart touching and on top of it duttas pics ..wow ..can i ask for anything more ..NO..it was simply superb ..loved the pic where he hugged her ..me in tasha dreamland..😍 i hope u like the next part as well and give me another breathtaking comment

@ prnc ..thanks so much for understanding tashas feelings ..glad u liked the updt and ofcourse u can call me Rose

@ nileshni..ohh u dont hate me ..thats a relief ..phew..thanks for ur appreciation ..hope u enjoy the next part as well
stranger2rose thumbnail

for previous parts plzz refer to pg-1

Tenth step

Days passed away silently along with her silence. Slowly she was getting emotionally, physically and mentally detached from him at least that's what he thought. She had built a wall around herself and he was finding it difficult to get through it. Even though they shared the same room but they were turning into strangers. Not a single word escaped out of her lips nor a single tear slipped from her eyes since that horrible incident which earlier had impacted her and now was affecting him too. He started losing his temper easily and would take out his frustration on his work.

One late evening he came back home with baaji after having a huge fight with his dealers. No the fight wasn't verbal it was physical, nowadays his hands did the talking instead of his mouth. Baaji suggested on calling a doctor as he was badly bruised but he refused out rightly and went to his room. He saw her like everyday sitting near the window gazing out and failing to acknowledge his presence. He opened the cupboard and took out a ball of cotton along with the bottle of antiseptic. He removed his kurta to apply the antiseptic on his wounds. He sat on the bed and tried to reach his back which was deeply bruised but couldn't manage to reach the right spot. He thought of giving it up when he felt her hand on his shoulder. She took the cotton ball from his hand and cleaned the wound carefully, he hissed in pain and grabbed the bed sheet tightly. He looked up to see her reflection in the mirror, she was sitting behind him and examining his bruised back, She ran her fingers tenderly and kissed the place he was hurt. He remembered her saying " sahab paari karoon ? phir dard nahin hoga" he smiled at her innocence. She couldn't bear to see him in such a state, she leaned on him and rested her head on his shoulder. He was moved when he saw her shedding silent tears , trying to wash away his pain, in a moment she forgot all her past trauma. Earlier she was in her own small world where he was not allowed to enter but as soon as she saw him hurt she couldn't stop herself from reaching out to him. He turned around and cupped her face in his hands and wiped away her tears with his thumb. He pressed his lips against her forehead. The lights went off and darkness overtook the room, he left her to bring candles from the kitchen.

When he came back she was standing near the window quietly. He lit the candles and placed them at different corners of the room but it was very windy outside so the candles were flickering a lot. He walked towards the window and raised his hands to pull it shut. The window closed with a bang startling her, she turned around and saw him standing inches away from her. After so many days she looked into his eyes and saw the same love as before but found a hint of loneliness as well.  Since that day she had distanced herself from him, she didn't want to share her grief with him. But tonight when he was hurt she broke all the barriers between them, why? She wondered, may be because she couldn't see him in pain. But didn't he feel the same for her? didn't he want to support her? Didn't he lend his shoulder to her to cry on? Her mind answered a big YES, then why did she shun him away? Maybe she thought she was no longer worthy of him but to think of it he had committed heinous crimes in the past yet she loved him selflessly then couldn't he do the same after all whatever happened was not her fault and he understood that completely, in fact took the entire blame and cursed himself for leaving her alone. Her mind corrected her to accept the real reason why she didn't allow him to sooth away her pain which was that ever since she had stepped in his life she only wanted to give him happiness she couldn't bear to see him hurt or disturbed because of her. She believed that he was entitled to share only her joy and not her sorrow even though he always poured his heart out to her. In marriage both the partners have equal rights yet she had acted selfishly by moving away from him and keeping her pain to herself. She felt bad when she saw in his eyes the love that he wanted to shower on her but was reluctant to do so because she had gone into a shell.

He dropped his gaze and took a step back but this time she moved ahead to cover the distance between them and threw her arms around his neck. He didn't know when he too embraced her, he only knew that with her one step she had broken that wall around her into pieces. He picked her up in his arms and placed her on the bed gently then got up to leave but she held his hand firmly and plead with her eyes not to go anywhere. She raised her hand to caresses his face as if to feel and memorize each and every feature of his in her mind. His intense gaze pierced through her mind body and soul which she couldn't bear and closed her eyes. She moved her hand behind his neck and pulled him towards herself and whispered " sahab" at last she had broken her silence and called out to him, his ears longed to hear this small word "sahab" from her. His happiness had no boundaries and a lone tear escaped his eye and fell on her lips making her open her eyes. He lifted his thumb to wipe it but she stopped him. In the dimly lit room that tear sparkled like a pearl on her lips and he covered it with his lips like a shell. The candles blew out on their own giving the two lovers a night alone to remember and cherish in days to come.

Kuch Khushbuyen, Saanso Se Saanso Mein Ghul Gayi
Kuch Khidikyan, Aankhon Hi Aankhon Mein Khul Gayi
Kuch Pyaas Adhuri
Kuch Shyam Sindhoori
Kuch Reshmi Gunahon
Main Rate Dhal Gayi
Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye
Bichde The Kinare Mil Gaye

With his hands covering his face he sat restlessly outside the operation theatre cursing himself for his acts. How could he risk her life once again? Regretting the step he had taken. He knew she wasn't well and his one mistake had landed her in the hospital where she was struggling for her life. How could he ignore her health? How could he take things so lightly as if everything was normal? If she had behaved with immaturity at least he could have acted sensibly but no he simply gave in to her desire without thinking about the consequences. AS pressed his shoulder tightly giving him her support, he looked at her with teary eyes " AS aaj agar usey kuch ho gaya toh main kabhi apne aap ko maaf nahin kar paunga." She tried to reassure him " nakku ko kuch nahin hoga..humein bappa par pura bharosa hai ..woh tum dono ka aur imtihan nahin lega." Saying so she left him and stood before a small lord Ganpatis idol with folded hands. The doctor stepped out of the operation theatre and dutta waited with bated breath to know about her condition. The doctor smiled and said " ghabrane ki koi baat nahin hai ..sab theekh hai , aap chahe toh unse mil sakte hain."

The next moment he was by her bedside. She slept like a baby with her mouth a little open. He smiled in relief and pressed her lips together thereby shutting her open mouth.  Her eyes flickered with his touch and she opened them to see him giving her love filled looks. They both kept gazing at each other silently for a long time when their peaceful moment got broken by a shrill sound. They both turned their heads to look at the new member crying for their attention and love in the crib. He walked towards the crib and picked up her beautiful princess who was a replica of her mother. Ever since the news of her arrival broke he was on cloud nine, he always dreamt of having his own family and today it came true all because of the lady who loved him immensely. His small bundle of joy was too delicate and fragile he thought so kept her carefully next to her mother who had scared the hell out of him a few hours back.

FLASH BACK

Nakku was throwing up in the morning and dutta was supposed to leave for some urgent work. He refused to go and attend that meeting but she insisted him not to neglect his work for her " sahab mein theekh hoon aur yeh sab toh chalta rehta hai ..aap jao apne kaam par jaise har roz jaate ho." But he was not willing " roz ki baat aur hai par aaj AS bhi ghar par nahin hain aur mein tujhe akela chod kar nahin jaunga ..bas kehdiya nah." She held his hand and said " kuch ghanton ki toh baat hai aur aap kaunsa kahin door ja rahe ho ..yahin paas mein hi toh jaana hai ..jaldi se jao aur phir wapis aa jaana ..waise bhi yeh kaam patilvaadi ke liye bahut zaroori hai aur main nahin chahti meri wajah se koi deri ho." Once again her logic defeated his emotion and he complained " jabse tu phir se samjahdari wali baat karne lagi hai tabse tu meri koi baat nahin sunti." Recalling the way her condition improved after her pregnancy. She smiled at his annoying face and kept his hand over her stomach " ab jaldi jao hum dono apka intezar kar rahe hain." The baby showed her support to her mother by kicking from within. So dutta left after kissing her forehead. He reached the meeting point but felt very uneasy, his mind kept on going back to her. He instructed baaji to attend the meeting on his behalf and drove back home as fast as he could. On returning he saw his bedroom empty and went to the washroom to check on her. He was shocked to see her lying on the floor holding her stomach and crying in pain. He immediately took her to the hospital where the doctor informed that it was a case of premature delivery and in fact he had been late in bringing her to the hospital. In such a situation she should have been hospitalized in the morning itself. He felt like kicking himself for taking her condition lightly.

End of flashback

He felt his kurta being pulled, he looked down and saw his daughter clutching on to it just the way her mother did. At last both of them were safe and sound.  Nakku gestured him to sit next to her, she was happy to gift him his prized possession. She had seen the excitement in his eyes when she broke the news of her pregnancy. In these ninth months a lot had changed for the better and she thanked her bhappa for the same. She saw him lost in his thoughts so asked " kya hua ? kya soch rahe ho?" he smiled and replied to her " ek namumkin sapne ko pura hote hue dekh raha hoon..kayi saal pehle maine man hi man ek khwab dekha tha ..ek humsafar ka jo mujhe samjh aur apnaye jis tarah main hoon..jiske liye main har toofan ka saamna karna chaoon..jo mujhe sambhale mera ghar savare..aur jo mujhe mera apna parivar de..tune aa kar mera yeh sapna pura kar diya ..main khudh adhura tha tere pyar ne mujhe pura kar diya" she thought as if he had read her mind, even she had dreamt exactly the same, to have a small happy family which today thanks to him was in front of her. She lifted her arms in the air inviting him and he in a second accepted it. He laid his head on her chest and admired his little angel who was smiling in her sleep but didn't leave his kurta even then. Nakku thought back at the time when she had met him for the first time and now he was in his arms. In between a lot had happened, the sailing wasn't smooth yet they managed to overcome all the challenges life threw at them but now she thought their life was complete " sahab apko yaad hai ..ek din apne kaha tha ki main aapse sirf dus kadam ki doorie par hoon ..aaj woh doorie puri ho gayi." She was right they had together taken those ten steps and covered the distance between them. Though it was a matter of only few steps yet it seemed as if they were miles apart and on top of that each and every step offered a new threat to them but their love overpowered everything and today they were where they truly belonged, " in each others arms residing in each others hearts"

Teri bahon mein hain

Dono jahan mere

Main kuch bhi toh nahin

Dilbar sivah tere

Tujhe paake zamaane ki khushi

Paayi hai paayi hai

Making a strange, unique yet a beautiful couple which people will remember in times to come.

The end

Thank u all for ur love and support. This story wasn't easy for me but with u all by my side it became a wonderful journey. Thanks once again

LOTS OF LOVE
ROSE
Edited by stranger2rose - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love the end yaar its a well written story