Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Thank you so much baby ...

You guys are thanking me . I should be thanking you all ...it's all your rocking  posts that keep me inspired enough to keep things going here .Your reviews are just the Jaan of the thread ...πŸ˜†πŸ‘

And how can I forget that it was Pallai who gave a thicko like me the idea of the poll ...I should thank her in my  Will , for all the time  she has saved me ...πŸ€—

tanya,
Will surely take that! congrats once again.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Bhalla a simple Q for ya..Inquiring mind wants to know πŸ˜‰

Do u work for the serial or Kekta?

You come up with some interesting Questions πŸ˜ƒ
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tanyaz, I know she was unaware at that time about the pregnancy but still that is what started all this pregnancy probs.

I am so🀣 at your screaming in manav's ears take.  I agreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Apologies should start from here on...

Manju for the death of Sachin
*Satish to Archu for beliving some pics over Archu
*ArMan to each other for not trusting each other when they first got married
*Sulo for not trusting Mannu
*mannu for leading Shravni on for 2 yrs
*Mannu for hurting Archu during their first marriage by offering to marry prego Shrav, &  putting sindoor and mangalsutr on Shrav  while being married to Archu
*Archu to Shrav for hovering over her..pacifying and suffocating her by being in her face all the time
*Manju for filing wrong Police complaint against D family and putting them in jail inturn they were beaten up black & blue
*manju to Mannu and his family for setting him up & wrongfully accusing mannu for stealing money out of K house.
*Sulo for slapping mannu twice
*Sulo for slapping FBD
*Sulo for protecting Manju each time
*ArMan to apologize to both parents for not listening abt the divorce ..Going ahead with the divorce
*Sulo for forcing Archu to remarry
*ArMan to each other for forcing ea other to marry someone they did not love..
*Archu to Jaywant and his family for 2 timing and flaunting Mannu and MFs with him in front of Jawant and Ranes
*Ajit to vandu for raping and abusing her
*Damo to Savita for being worst husband and not loving, respecting and drinking every night//

I will keep updating this list as I think more as there is huge list of people who need to apologize to many and Savita b4 Savita needs to apologize to anyone...Will post this each day until my list is finished πŸ˜›

BTW I am sure when Archu Pushed and shoved Savita to the kitchen stove  it started this pain in her stomach..😳

Kehte hai na..Kar bhala so ho bhala
But here
Kar bura so ho bura..

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

yes they do ...but the only person they should apologise to is their baby ...
All other apologies are bakwaas fazool nonsense ...

once the baby is born they will apologize to baby as well i guess..πŸ˜•..just have to wait and see how they do it though..folding hands or touching feet or any other way..πŸ€“
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok here I am.dearest friends...

First congratulateπŸ₯³ Tanyji..for the first SOFTs anniversary...
1 year..passed...WOW...great...I will say big thanks to you.for being here for us...You are the β­οΈ each day...and I say..we...all of us  here are really  a very wonderful and lovely team...and hope it continue to be like this..

Today I'm very very happy...I watched the episode..2 times cause the episode was very good..lilbit sad but good..and I say Yes..no doubt I voted for Savita..πŸ‘πŸΌ 

What I've been waiting..till long time...I heard and saw it today...even what I've really been waiting didn't come yet but I'm sure will be soon..
Yesterday we saw a father ka dard without his childrenπŸ˜”..and today..we saw.a.mother..pain and sorrows.. how much she is unhappy without them.as .I said ..she will cry from deep bottom of her heart...more and more...and look now...poor Savita..

I was sad and happy too when she said Meh toum dono ko apna loungi..galeh laga loungi .Mudje Maaf karo beta... She was sincere...we can feel her pain..
"Great acting of Ushaji..superb.".What I hope now;.that we have a Savita like this..all time with her jaggra attitude..but bahut achi with her apna log ... (Arman)  

Sulo was very good too...πŸ‘πŸΌ..perhaps a bit rude but Savita must be shaked like this...She has been to far...and now she must have this bad feelings...These old scenes was so good..poor Sachin was in that scene...liked him when he was in PR..my god big change with ManvπŸ˜† ..and for Archu..Savita is till think very far..ago..when she put water on her.. tappad ..marriage scenes..how she pushed her...wow..she really realised her mistakes...

I hope these good feelings will stay.and we will see avery good change...cause Archu will need someone.now.and I'm sure Savita will help her...I have a good feeling that Achu now will not have MC...Savita will make all she could to help her...YES ..there will be the Jail..track..

If Archu has a MC...Arman will be broken..especially Manv..He does all his possible for his wife and Honewala bacha...He got his strengh from them..They deserve this child..Hope CV's...don't put this nonsence idea here...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Girls for the first time I like Manju scenesπŸ‘πŸΌ..she was superb..with Vinod..Yes I will say too why he don't accept Satish help...??
Beta ka farz...must been thought .before...when he was sitting turning his two thumbs.round and round.πŸ˜†...I put it in English..but normally..its french words..".Tourner les pouces.."

I'm angry with Satish...with all good he has in him..I'm angry...at least a call asking Manv..what happen..how he manage for the money ect...
For me i really feel between..them..is just professional..even Satish trust manv..ect...but..he is cold..its my feelings..

Ok for sure we know everything will be ok for Archu...but what I'm worried how Manv will get the money...precap prob cheque Sig...
Don't understand..one don't sign exactly the same..each time..πŸ˜• what the prob..
Let see tomorrow..leave you all..dearest friends..
Good episode today..   Heh na Jay??😊
Bye everyone..

PS..Manv phir this grey shirt...Jay..don't know..if you'll really meet PR team..request from me to Manv(Sushant)..No More this grey shirt please...and of course..we all love them..especially..Sushita..❀️

Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Twiddling their thumbs..thats what it means thanee your french sentence..😊..nice post..😎
Thanee thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Twiddling their thumbs..thats what it means thanee your french sentence..😊..nice post..😎

Thanks Akka..My English is not so good😳..thanks a lot 
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thanee

Thanks Akka..My English is not so good😳..thanks a lot 

i also translated it ..google translate..πŸ˜†..so thanks to google translate..πŸ˜†
Thanee thumbnail
Heh Akka you till here..

Do you understand the precap..πŸ˜• signature prob..❓