Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I am again confused on whom to vote... It was a good episode though a sad one.. Liked many today...

Savita Aai - I will be fair here.. I actually did not like her initially when she entered Sulo Aai's house and asked for water..Sorry dont know why πŸ€”.. May be I was thinking what she did to everyone till now... I felt like she has to suffer more 😳... But then I got to know that she is genuine in her feelings now and she is really feeling bad now.. Good thing is she is feeling bad for Archu as well.. πŸ‘πŸΌ.. A very very positive signs of Savita Aai accepting Archu.. I am happy for Manav now... When she was crying I felt bad for her.. 😳

Ushaji was superb in her acting today and loved her watching... πŸ‘

Aww I loved Savita Aai and had tears when she was alone in her dark room... 😭... She was thinking about all the good and bad times of her life... Loved to see her good memories.. Aww Sachin was there and also Savita Aai was so happy then with her sweet family... Manav was so cute 😳 and loved the scene where Savita Aai hugs Manav.. It was so touching.. I wish we have such scenes now as Savita Aai has realised her mistakes and is ready to accept ArMan.. Hope she will be the best MIL and not change for any reason...

Sulochana Aai - I actually liked her today though she over did it... She tried to knock some sense to Savita Aai today.. She did not treat Savita Aai the way she treats everyone. Sulo Aai was insulted many many times by Savita Aai and they were even called beggars by Savita Aai.. But Sulo Aai was kind and good enough to forgive and not only gave water but also listened to her patiently... πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Did not like her saying Mera Manav... Even she has her share of mistakes.. I know she realised her mistakes but even Savita Aai is doing it now... She should not have used that word.. Savita Aai might have felt really bad hearing this...

Archana - Loved her for understanding Manav... She is so selfless... She immediately understood that Manav is missing her mom and suggested him to meet her even after what she went through there...

Manav - Loved him in the hospital... He was so good there...

Now it is high time both Archana and Manav should start thinking about themselves and their baby... Baby needs attention and is very critical... Again Manav is on the road thinking how to get money for Archu's treatment 😑.. Why these behave like this?? Why cant they be little practical?? If Manav would have 1 lakh rupees then he would have easily given that for Archu's medicines and also treatment.. Satish knew Manav's financial problems and even then he never approached Manav till now.. Hope he will do atleast now and Manav will get the money...

OK I have atlast decided whom to vote.. I would go for Deshmukh Family - Savita Aai, Manav, Archana and also Sachin and Vandu 😳.. Loved the flash back scenes...

PreCap - Now what is this with Signature issues πŸ˜•

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Hmmm.. .so Varsha , if Archana has a miscarriage then it is because of bad Karmas of Manav and Archana ... and  in that case they need to apologise to a whole lot of people so they can have  healthy babies ...

If that is so then I guess Sachin also died because of Savita's bad Karmas ...
harassing , mentally torturing bahu and asking  for dowry . Making her look  characterless and spreading false rumours about her ...
So I guess poor Sachin paid foer Savita's bad karmas ...
So why blame Manjusha ? She was not even driving the truck ...

Tanya you are twisting my post and putting words in my mouth..Go back and reread my post...Strange and interesting indeed...Baat twist kar na koi aap se seekhey πŸ˜† 

If that is how you want to read I can't help it...Suit yourself...😳

I have been saying over and over that she will not MC...But MC will open her eyes that she needs to put that baby as number 1 priority...Mannu loves that baby and baby is very important to Mannu along with his WIFI..

Chalo you carry on with what ever and how ever you want to read it..

Everyone's karma comes back to bite them in their rear...No one can escape from that not Savita or ArMan or K family...

And maybe even Sharavni  and Manav's relationship failed because of Sharavni's bad karmas ...
Kar bura to ho bura ...

And as for Sharavni ...if we only take her and the people  who should apologise to her then in my opinion the first person standing in that line should be Savita ...

because from where I am looking , I don't think anyone has damaged Shravni's life as bad as Savita has ...

First sending her chaalu gunda son after her ...
Then after his death making Manav put sindoor on her, I know manav had proposed bu ti twas Savita who put a speed accelerator on that shameful process...  ...

Hmmm Savita how? Sachin and Shrav fell in love themselves..Or Blame Sachin for it...Mannu was the one who volunteer to marry prego Shrav..Savita had nothing to do with it...Get the facts right dear..

Manipulating the young girls mind ..
Then when Savita fell in love with Archu she wanted Sharavni replaced with Archu and take her baby as well...

Archu's crusade in collecting memories and making Savita love her during 3 months b4 divorce..Had she not come back none of this would have happened..😳

And then last but the worst blow of all...emotional blackmail and seperating  baby Sachu from his mother ...

Manipulative was Archu who lead Shrav believe she was going to divorce Mannu and stay out of their marriage but did not..

Savita did not blackmail Shravni..She begged her to leave lil sachu as he was her son Sachin's last memory..I agree Sachu should have been with Shravni but Savita did not snatch the child from mother..

Then i guess  after savita it should  be Manav and then Archana asking for apologies ..but Manav did apologise ,  one day before he was getting  married to Sharavni ...and also Archu has apologised ..
Sharavni is not doodh peeti bachi ..she  knew later on that this man is in love with someone  else still she was wasting her time  running after him , for two years he did not even show this little bit interest in her  as a woman ..
As far as I remember , he never ever promised her love ...not even 1 % ...

Actually Varsha , if we talk about list of apologies it all depends on whose fans we are ...
True you are Archu fan and I am no ones...I only see and write according to the show...I have no fanship for anyone..You might not believe it..Just b/c I have different opinion than u do does not make me fan of someone you dont like.. 

the ones who have sympathies for Savita and Sharavi wil ldraw a list similar to yours ...

And those of who loves and sympathies with archana will draw same list to yours...Basic difference and disagreement between fan vs non fans..πŸ˜ƒ  Hopelessly romantic VS realistic-practical folks

My list will be totally different and will be immediately clicked like by the ones who like Archana ...so thats' how it is ...πŸ˜† 

Wel well well I do agree to this πŸ˜†  Not only some click like button they also post just a πŸ˜† smiley and go..

All in good fun eh ...?? πŸ˜‰

Yep it all is fun...Mahabharat of FantasyVS Reality πŸ˜›

So lets just again agree to disagree...We will be debating until the cows come home...πŸ˜† You only see all faults in Savita or Everyone else but your favorite..I give u this much credit you do go off on Archu and Mannu for very short time when they do something wrong but than you do find some way to defend them by blaming Shrav or Savita...A permenantly  black listed people in your book...It is fine by me as you are entitled to your opinion as I am..πŸ˜ƒ

Given Savita has done bad things b4 but she has come a looong way since than..She  has done her share of wrong things but there was a culprit who is from Archana's family...Savita is not the same person she was when ArMan got married the first time 😳

Those who are married and have children especially boys will understand what this woman is going thru when they get to be her age..I am the first one to point Savita's mistake or show disappointment with her..But what I have seen in a loong time is ArMan making stupid decisionss and poking their noses where they dont belong..

Too much of involvement with her family and none with his..It should be balanced but right now it is lopsided..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Many many CONGRATZ baby for completing a year of SOTD .πŸ€—and muva muvaa on both cheeks like Bianca Castafiore .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ See , to wish u I came .

LovePRSoham thumbnail

Since Deskmukh Family is not there I will go for Savita Aai - Head of the Family πŸ˜›

Voted for Savita Aai πŸ˜ƒ

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1  year already  - wow time flies

You must be so glad.πŸ˜ƒ

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Since Deskmukh Family is not there I will go for Savita Aai - Head of the Family πŸ˜›

Voted for Savita Aai πŸ˜ƒ

then damo is the tail..
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

then damo is the tail..

hehehe Usha Damo was not there yesterday not even in flash back.. You see Savita Aai does not even think of him even in dreams as well Ouch...
She has always likes Sachin and Vandu compared to Manav and Damo Baba.. But now she is realising her love for Manav.. Yet to feel for Damo..
But when it comes to home she is the head of that house till now πŸ˜‰
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Savita Aai - Head of the Family

Very apt statementπŸ‘πŸΌ

A sad plight for any woman tobe married to an underachiever whose constant state of existence alternates between limbo and inertia😭
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
D's house has hot head and cool tail then..🀣
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

D's house has hot head and cool tail then..🀣

ROFL