Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

I liked the show when these two were in the frame ..First Radhika asking for permission and Dev,s expressions , Radhika looking at him while talking to maheshwari about Vrat and permission , felt Dev was short of growling and his changing expression with Radhika,s sentences ...Like composed Radhika , then again when she found the morpankh and Dev standing at the window , with Background song , looking at her with anger and somewhat confused ...Last one was good with both of them ,and Radhika quietly and firmly  speaking to him in no nonsense tone ...Now one can little bit  understand Dev ,s thinking  about the situation as he has started speaking ...Thinking of you commenting on their behavior ...I like your analyses Misti as you dissect the soap nicely giving plus and minus both comments ...

Dev wakes up from his sleep when Radhika is around...😉😆...and Radhika is calm and smiling serenely in front of all this growling and snarling...😆...good combination.😆

Thanks for liking my commenting on their behaviour..well usually there are two sides to a coin...here both are young and are behaving as per their growing up years and their beliefs...it should take time to change and hope they show that change and not run through that phase in their life.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti, I started writing it but got busy with some work.  So am posting it now.  It is possible that others have already written this.  But I am posting it anyway.

Finally got a monologue😃'I don't know what chunnu munnu get playing these games.'Looks like Dev is angry at Radhika for the false wedding lie..he is getting angry when people are giving her gift'..he is getting angry because he thinks that she is in one way taking advantage of the family to get what she wants'.that is him. He is also most probably angry that she caused this accident because she wanted him''.well that is what I could get form his monologue, actions and expression''.although it is true that she did lie by omission to enter the house to prove something to him but he could have stopped it'..he didn't''so he is not exactly blameless in this. He also says that she knows that I cannot give her the wives recognition'..so does that mean after all this stuff he is accepting it'..or has been forced to accept it'..Anyway more monologues are needed to understand that.  

Misti,  I liked today's episode and liked both Dev and Radhika even though both are wrong and both are in denial.  Ok, first of all I liked Dev's expressions.  He was getting angry but this time it was at Radhika because he knew that Radhika doesn't have rights on these gifts which are for CB.  In that sense, he was right today.  He had a point when he said that Radhika was deceiving the family.  It is true.  From Radhika's knowledge,  this family is a nice family except for mental Padma whom Radhika is excusing and not blaming for her reaction.  Well same goes for Rohan.  Even here Radhika is not blaming him for his acitons in the temple.  So in any case as far as she is concerned, this is a nice family and she is playing with their emotions in order to achieve her own goals.

But from Dev's point of view, he is being totally hypocritical.  I really hope that he loses Radhika for a while because otherwise it will not sink in for him.  He calls her out on her deception but what about his deception?  Radhika had told him clearly about his disinterest.  He could have easily told the family that the girl doesn't want to get married.  Then he decided to keep quiet in the hospital about Radhika being Rohan's wife (this is before Radhika had agreed to go to PB).  His reasons at that time were that he didn't want to disturb Padma in that condition and didn't want to break Maheswari's faith about CB.  So Radhika never entered his mind when deciding that.  He relied on Radhika to break the news to the family as he himself wants to keep his image intact within the family.  So he wants Radhika to tell the truth that she is not Rohan's wife but not that she considers him her husband.  So he is blasting Radhika for the part of truth she won't disclose when he himself can do it easily.

His monologues are very limited and so far they show more of blaming Radhika.  But expressions indicate that he has accepted that Radhika is not Rohan's wife and this marriage was a mistake.  So he wants that truth to come out but not his marriage truth because ...(we need monologues for this). 

While Radhika has now realized that Dev has some feelings for her'..since he has been preserving some mementoes of their childhood'..and wants to keep this vrat so that she can remove the misunderstanding regarding Rohan accident'..so she is not feeling guilty now? So why was she guilty on friday chunnu munnu?...Anyway she is still in her own world and has not realized that it is not necessary what she believes in that others will believe in too''I mean she says that she did not lie '..she did say her husband''.but she has not taken into consideration that what she is doing/thinking and what others are perceiving '..are not exactly same''and that might create problems later on'..Anyway expected this from her since she is goal oriented and it will take time for her to realize this'..

I liked this way of her finding out and this would make her even more determined in her goals.  As far as feeling guilty or not, I have to  put down to chunnu munnu's belief in discontinuity.  They may not show discontinuity in costumes but the dialogues are always changing.   Her stubborness and lying by ommission is wrong and she would have to bear consequences.  She is wrong because she is not thinking that this is a conservative society and there would be ridicule and humiliation this family would face when the truth comes out.  So in that sense she is being selfish unknowingly.  Dev is right on that, but again since he is being the most selfish where his actions have caused Radhika to lie like this, he has no right to criticize her on this.    Not that I have great expectations from Chunnu munnu, but would like to see an episode where they show Dev and Radhika realizing it and  not using "Kanha's name" or "dharam aur adharam" to justify this.  Fighting for your rights is more than fine, but not at the expense of others and not in a wrong way. 

Liked the way Radhika stopped Dev from crossing his boundaries''well she was right..he has no right to stop her from what she believes in'Liked the dialogues too here that' that he can stop her from getting her rights'.can stop her from talking to him'.he can refuse their marriage too'.she won't say anything'..but he cannot stop her pooja and vrat''.. '..but on the other side she also does not have any right to force her beliefs on someone else''I liked this stopping each other when either was doing something wrong'.Dev did it on Friday and Radhika did it today. Infact I liked the bewildered look that Dev gave her here'..is this due to the fact that she was showing her rights over him?  

I actually liked the last scene a lot.  Dev in his anger is crossing all bounderies and Radhika stopped him from crossing that boundry which is the most important for her.  If he doesn't consider her his wife, he has that right but not to dictate her about her personal actions.  Just as he was wrong in blasting her for telling Rohan the truth (even if it was the entire truth), he was very wrong today in trying to disrupt her puja.  Glad that she used that stern voice on him and stopped him.  Just because he is her husband (and he is acting like one and that too a one who feels that he has total rights on a woman just because she is his wife) according to Radhika, he can not control her actions.  Radhika also exercised her rights by holding his hand and stopping him from something wrong.  Liked Dev's stunned look.  He doesn't know Radhika at all and doesn't realize how strong she is.  Along with Maheswari, he too is underestimating her strength. 

I know it won't happen but it would be nice to see an episode where Radhika asks him with what right he was asking her to marry Rohan or stopping her from doing her pujas or stopping her to believe in her childhood marriage.  I would also like Dev to ask her why she was forcing her beliefs on him when he can not force his beliefs on her.  Avinash and Rubina are very good in confrontation scenes and it would be nice to see an episode where both show normal human reactions and take each other to task. 

Misti, I saw your soulmate thread and will add my thoughts there eventually.  But it was very good.  Being a soulmate doesn't mean not questioning one another.  So today Radhika questioned Dev and he is of course constantly questioning her.  But want Radhika to be given more dialogues where she can ask Dev some legitimate questions.  By doing so won't make her less of a soulmate or an ideal woman.  Chunnu munnu, consider doing that.  It would make your show more interesting.

Somehow got a feeling that people in the family are scared of Radhika asking for something'..I was laughing at badi bahu and her son's expression. Rohan was good too'showing his admiration for Radhika which again freaked out his mother'..Even after Chenu got all the beating his mother is still hiding the fact that there is some money in the house while the father is genuinely worried'..I wonder what will break this lady.I liked the reference of Radhika going to Mathura and not to London'.Touche Chunnu munnu'😆😆😉..

🤣  I was also chuckling at that and thinking of you. 

As soon as Radhika asked for permission, the expressions on not only BB and Virat's face, but also at Dev's face was worth it.  Dev looked totally horrified and especially when Radhika was glancing at him and talking about KK, he was totally spooked.  That was a funny scene.  Actually, Maheswari and Viraat are so arrogant that they can not see that Radhika is not meek at all.  She is doing whatever she wants but does request it sweetly.  If she doesn't get her way one way, she gets it another way.

Anyway on the good episode with good drama''.all the actors are good'..liked Rubina as Radhika when she was dreaming with the peacock feather and also in the last scene''Avinash was good too, in fact I liked him more because he is mostly telling us his feelings with the help of expressions'..Rubina has monologues where Avinash has far less monologues to put his point to the audience and he is managing it well with his expressions only'..so that's why for me he is slightly better.

I too liked today's episode a lot especially as it showed Radhika's strength.  I really liked her stating her request very plainly and her dialogues were for Dev and not for BB.  She was letting Dev know clearly that she would pursue her own path regardless of his views.  I like this independent Radhika.  Just show more scenes with Dev where she can challenge his views.  Probably once Rohan is cured which it seems would happen at the end of this week or early next week, they should show a powerful episode between Dev and Radhika where Dev is forced to look at his actions.  Right now he is acting like a coward (I know many people won't like this description) where he is concerned about his own image (this is my definition of people who sacrifice needlessly and especially who sacrifice their loved ones without taking into consideration their feelings) and blaming Radhika to escape his own guilt.

So good work chunnu munnu'..and everyone for today'..Oh I liked the sitar music in the background when Radhika was looking at the feather.

Ditto

Even though Avinash's expressions were good, I again liked Radhika as a character over Dev today.  Though both are wrong,  Dev is the one who is more wrong.  Also,  Radhika as a character has very less options based on her background.  So her actions can still be excused but not Dev's.  Therefore, he is the one who needs to be punished more and repent more. 
Edited by why6 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I too liked the way Radhika stopped Dev from putting out the flames of the diya. I think maybe after the vrat things will  change for the better for Radhika .or I guess maybe Rohan might improve & Dev will realise his mistake & forgive Radhika.

Well I think you might not like me saying this but I hope that Radhika faces the consequences of her action...of lieing by omission...now the entire society knows that she is Rohans wife...so there should be some retribution for her. In Mahabharata even Yudhistir had to face retribution...so why not Radhika?
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

firstly tell me wheather u are not in usual mood.not that much thoughts neither u used ur given names i am finding something missing today i ur post.

Oh because I didn't do my usual humour...because I am pressed for time at work today.

I was thinking he is behaving so that rads can accept rohan and go back and he was actually angry at himself.but today chunnu munnu showed a little bit his inner feelings which does not convey that.He is really angry and i think bcoz she is using the family for getting him and what u said dev should have told that before .i don't think so.actually he was trying to tell but due to mentioning of dadaji's name he kept again quite and i think if he would have told then again problems would have been created and relation of them be come out.why only 6 pheres why she told dev only and rads could tell about her relation.

I was leaning more towards his anger at Rad's lie by ommission because he was very sarcastic and made fun off her faith when he showed her where to place the idol...he was ridiculing her when she said that if she does all this will he accept her...to me that showed that he was furious because he entered the house as the false bride. ... but more monolgues are needed from him. Yes he had his reasons for keeping quiet but so did Rad's have her own reasons for entering the house as false bride...I am not saying that she is rght and that he is wrong...both are thinking that they are right from their POV but to me they are both wrong.   

no she is guilty even now bcoz somewhere in her heart she believes that she is the cause of rohan's situation.but at this time she has only one goal thats her KK nothing else.and for that she is giving her 100% efforts.ya i also liked that last conv of stopping and i completely agree with rads ,none can stop her from doing her patni dharam even not her pati.as she is married with him then she has right to make him belief in this marriage by anyway she can try.

Well she did not believe that she did any wrong regarding the accident...infact she has been trying to convince him of that...the guilty word cropped up suddenly on friday...lets see whether they shed any more light on this. ...yes Rad's has the right to convince him of the marriage but she does not have the right to bulldoze over others feelings...

actually dev was bewildered for now rads dare to hold his hand for stopping him.he was also shocked at this fact actually i think.
yes..😃

i also like rohan's admiration ,him calling rads as pari looks so cute na.ya shanti is not seeing anything in front of her chanda marriage

Saurav is doing a very good job here and Shanti is just thinking about her daughters wedding when her own son is being beaten up.

london:u know i was thinking fg she ever knowslondon even exists we can expect mumbai or any other indian place

😆😆...mmm what can I say?😉. 

actually sometimes i think he should not give such good expressions bcoz hain toh wo rads ke against hi na and i don't like even a bit when rads expressions ae sad i can't see her in tears.
Yes I know it is tough to see Dev behaving like this with her, but here he is a different Dev...he has his own demons to slay here and then their relationship will change.  And Avinash is with Rubina and they have masti on the sets...so why don't you focus on that interaction and let Dev be Dev here...a different Dev.

now only i hope at least dev behaves good if he does not accept rads as wife after this nirjla vrat.i wish chunnu munnu show that.
I don't know what chunnu munnus plans are but seeing his reactions now it will need something major to happen for him to soften up towards Rads...such a drsatic change needs a big event, sually changes are gradual and slow. 

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

Well I think you might not like me saying this but I hope that Radhika faces the consequences of her action...of lieing by omission...now the entire society knows that she is Rohans wife...so there should be some retribution for her. In Mahabharata even Yudhistir had to face retribution...so why not Radhika?

What yudhishiter did  Misti ....You are right about Radhika , about the consequences of her actions ...She would have to answer why she did not tell the truth about her marriage with Rohan ...I already said it will be kind of pandora box when the reality will be disclosed , going to effect Dev Radhika,s relationship , do not think it will be positive reaction from Dev to Radhika ...Going to be spider web with both of them getting entangled , Radhika with her one track mind and Dev in denial mode ...in near future going to be not  any positive solution to their actions...Possible if truth comes in to light then Dev has to leave the house along with Radhika ...and Dev again blaming Radhika...In near future no will is opened and the Future RP is kept secret ...
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

What yudhishiter did  Misti ....You are right about Radhika , about the consequences of her actions ...She would have to answer why she did not tell the truth about her marriage with Rohan ...I already said it will be kind of pandora box when the reality will be disclosed , going to effect Dev Radhika,s relationship , do not think it will be positive reaction from Dev to Radhika ...Going to be spider web with both of them getting entangled , Radhika with her one track mind and Dev in denial mode ...in near future going to be not  any positive solution to their actions...Possible if truth comes in to light then Dev has to leave the house along with Radhika ...and Dev again blaming Radhika...In near future no will is opened and the Future RP is kept secret ...

Well, if Dev is supposed to be RP, then technically no lawyer should come a day after Rohan's birthday unless Dadaji's will is supposed to disclose it prior to Dev turning 23.  So that should not happen.  Now if they want to redeem Dev's character, then he has to accept her before the will is announced because otherwise Dev would be accepting her in order to preserve the family wealth.  Then it is again accepting Radhika as it suits him and his family.  Currently, he is rejecting Radhika because his family takes priority over Radhika for him.  So if does that again,  there is no spiritual love and how could Radhika be certain that he chose her above everything.

They need to show that gradually he has come to realize his mistakes and his love for Radhika has become true enough for him to distinguish between right and wrong.  so he chooses Radhika and if he has to leave his home, so be it.  In fact I prefer that.  Maheswari would bring him back anyway once he reaches his 23rd birthday.  Let Dev rebel against his family for his true beliefs and live alone with Radhika.  So that way he becomes the right candidate for RP position when the will is read. 
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved your comments  ...

overall, a very interesting episode ... liked it a lot

really loved rad's spunk  😆... it is very misguided and absolutely not the right thing to do to live here as Rohan's wife ... but she is just sticking to what she believes is right 
-  Dev's expressions when she looks at him and says that she is doing this for vrat for KK were priceless ... so were Rads  ... i was laughing at this scene ... in fact, i am really enjoying these dinner convos they are having with BB and viraat on the one hand, dev looking spooked and angry alternatively and Rads calmly and sweetly requesting something  ... she has become excellent at her double meaning dialogues  😆
-  BB was genuinely worried too when Rads came up with her " i have one more thing to ask you"
-  loved the last scene ... these two are great at confrontation scenes ... so i know i will get chappals for this ... but i want this to continue for some more time ... before they come up with radev lovey dovey scenes  ... it is great to see rads too fighting for what she believes is right ... she cant force him to accept her as his wife and he cant force her to give up what she wants to do

as far as dev is concerned, i think he is angry but also worried.  He is possibly a guy who exercised a lot of control over what he did in life ... and he decided he would give up the person he thought he loved out of a sense of duty ... now she is taking it away from him by barging into his life and she also is negating everything he has decided by showing that kanha is supporting her
Rads is pushing his boundaries significantly and he is retaliating ... on a subconscious level, he is also angry that people think that she is doing these things for rohan

At the end of the day, i hope they show that they both realize that they were wrong in their own way ... and that they were the products of how they had been raised and what they believed in ... both of them may be perfect for each other but are not even talking the same language here

For now, i am enjoying it ... but please continue to show Dev's thoughts ... he may be angry but does he wonder why is angry?  or show that he helps rads in some way but stays mad at her

rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

I may be wrong here ... you never know with chunnu munnu but i hope they bring it up  ... but i think this track is to create problems for both rads and dev after they have patched up and understood each other  ... when it comes time for Dev to be RP this issue of both of them lying abt her being Rohan's wife may raise its ugly head  ... i would at that point of time, like Dev to choose Rads over RP
Edited by rajsri - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: why6

Misti, I started writing it but got busy with some work.  So am posting it now.  It is possible that others have already written this.  But I am posting it anyway.
Thanks...thats ok...any comment is welcome.

Misti,  I liked today's episode and liked both Dev and Radhika even though both are wrong and both are in denial.  Ok, first of all I liked Dev's expressions.  He was getting angry but this time it was at Radhika because he knew that Radhika doesn't have rights on these gifts which are for CB.  In that sense, he was right today.  He had a point when he said that Radhika was deceiving the family.  It is true.  From Radhika's knowledge,  this family is a nice family except for mental Padma whom Radhika is excusing and not blaming for her reaction.  Well same goes for Rohan.  Even here Radhika is not blaming him for his acitons in the temple.  So in any case as far as she is concerned, this is a nice family and she is playing with their emotions in order to achieve her own goals.

Yes and I do accept his POV here too regarding the family...keeps his reasoning for his actions and Radhikas POV aside. None know about the games that badi bahu and Virat are playing...none know about the real person behind dadajis condition.

But from Dev's point of view, he is being totally hypocritical.  I really hope that he loses Radhika for a while because otherwise it will not sink in for him.  He calls her out on her deception but what about his deception?  He could have easily told the family that the girl doesn't want to get married.  Then he decided to keep quiet in the hospital about Radhika being Rohan's wife (this is before Radhika had agreed to go to PB).  His reasons at that time were that he didn't want to disturb Padma in that condition and didn't want to break Maheswari's faith about CB.  So Radhika never entered his mind when deciding that.  He relied on Radhika to break the news to the family as he himself wants to keep his image intact within the family.  So he wants Radhika to tell the truth that she is not Rohan's wife but not that she considers him her husband.  So he is blasting Radhika for the part of truth she won't disclose when he himself can do it easily.
 Exactly...he forced her to get ready for this marriage knowing her beliefs...knows that Radhika's marriage to Rohan is incomplete yet he is keeping quiet and is expecting Radhika to own up to this fact. ...I am also hoping that he looses her for a while to realise the folly of his actions...that one cannot play with others life so that he can doo his duties. I am actualy feeling sorry for him because he might loose something valuable for his blindness.

His monologues are very limited and so far they show more of blaming Radhika.  But expressions indicate that he has accepted that Radhika is not Rohan's wife and this marriage was a mistake.  So he wants that truth to come out but not his marriage truth because ...(we need monologues for this). 
 Yes...if a monologue is not given here then it makes the situation messy.

I liked this way of her finding out and this would make her even more determined in her goals.  As far as feeling guilty or not, I have to  put down to chunnu munnu's belief in discontinuity.  They may not show discontinuity in costumes but the dialogues are always changing.  
😆...Laughing at the clothes bit because that is what struck me when I watched the SBS segment...that discontinuity in dialgues, scenes are ok but clothes is not...or the angle of the ghunghat is not.😆
 Her stubborness and lying by ommission is wrong and she would have to bear consequences.  She is wrong because she is not thinking that this is a conservative society and there would be ridicule and humiliation this family would face when the truth comes out.  So in that sense she is being selfish unknowingly. 
She is not even thinking of her father and his condition in the society when or of this truth regarding false marriage comes out...Purohits are rich andinfluential but her father is not.   
 Dev is right on that, but again since he is being the most selfish where his actions have caused Radhika to lie like this, he has no right to criticize her on this.    Not that I have great expectations from Chunnu munnu, but would like to see an episode where they show Dev and Radhika realizing it and  not using "Kanha's name" or "dharam aur adharam" to justify this.  Fighting for your rights is more than fine, but not at the expense of others and not in a wrong way. 
 Yes...would like to watch this...but doubt yhat Chunnu munnu will show this. 

I actually liked the last scene a lot.  Dev in his anger is crossing all bounderies and Radhika stopped him from crossing that boundry which is the most important for her.  If he doesn't consider her his wife, he has that right but not to dictate her about her personal actions.  Just as he was wrong in blasting her for telling Rohan the truth (even if it was the entire truth), he was very wrong today in trying to disrupt her puja.  Glad that she used that stern voice on him and stopped him.  Just because he is her husband (and he is acting like one and that too a one who feels that he has total rights on a woman just because she is his wife) according to Radhika, he can not control her actions.  Radhika also exercised her rights by holding his hand and stopping him from something wrong.  Liked Dev's stunned look.  He doesn't know Radhika at all and doesn't realize how strong she is.  Along with Maheswari, he too is underestimating her strength. 

Yes...as you have said before she is like still water and hence people usually does not realise what lies beneath...or inside her.

I know it won't happen but it would be nice to see an episode where Radhika asks him with what right he was asking her to marry Rohan or stopping her from doing her pujas or stopping her to believe in her childhood marriage.  I would also like Dev to ask her why she was forcing her beliefs on him when he can not force his beliefs on her.  Avinash and Rubina are very good in confrontation scenes and it would be nice to see an episode where both show normal human reactions and take each other to task. 
Yes...if they are soumates then from my POV they should be challenging each other and also questioning each others actions...and in this way enable each other to become better human beings.

Misti, I saw your soulmate thread and will add my thoughts there eventually.  But it was very good.  Being a soulmate doesn't mean not questioning one another.  So today Radhika questioned Dev and he is of course constantly questioning her.  But want Radhika to be given more dialogues where she can ask Dev some legitimate questions.  By doing so won't make her less of a soulmate or an ideal woman.  Chunnu munnu, consider doing that.  It would make your show more interesting.
Ok regarding the thread and yes to the rest.

I liked the reference of Radhika going to Mathura and not to London'.Touche Chunnu munnu'😆😆😉..

🤣  I was also chuckling at that and thinking of you. 

Me too...I was laughing...😆...I am waiting for the Shakespeare reference now.😉😆 

As soon as Radhika asked for permission, the expressions on not only BB and Virat's face, but also at Dev's face was worth it.  Dev looked totally horrified and especially when Radhika was glancing at him and talking about KK, he was totally spooked.  That was a funny scene.  Actually, Maheswari and Viraat are so arrogant that they can not see that Radhika is not meek at all.  She is doing whatever she wants but does request it sweetly.  If she doesn't get her way one way, she gets it another way.
 Yes...actually at what point he had "what the heck are you upto look"😆

I too liked today's episode a lot especially as it showed Radhika's strength.  I really liked her stating her request very plainly and her dialogues were for Dev and not for BB.  She was letting Dev know clearly that she would pursue her own path regardless of his views.  I like this independent Radhika.  Just show more scenes with Dev where she can challenge his views.  Probably once Rohan is cured which it seems would happen at the end of this week or early next week, they should show a powerful episode between Dev and Radhika where Dev is forced to look at his actions.  Right now he is acting like a coward (I know many people won't like this description) where he is concerned about his own image (this is my definition of people who sacrifice needlessly and especially who sacrifice their loved ones without taking into consideration their feelings) and blaming Radhika to escape his own guilt.
Well one can say that he is a coward...to me he is extremely confused and is being pulled in two opposite directions..his obigation at one end and Radhika forcing him to come out of his comfort zone at another end...since he realises subconsiously that coming out of his comfort zone will entitle him to question his own beliefs and ethics, he is fighting back for his own survival...he has survided in this house and has not lived his life. One of my cousins had a pet parrot and he usaully used to stay in his cage...not because he was not allowed to fly around but because he was scared of venturing outside. Even when the doors of the cage used to be opened he used to refuse come out of the cage and sometimes he used to walk to the door...lean out of the cage...hold the door with his beak and then himself shut the door of the cage...Dev is reminding me of that parrot.

Even though Avinash's expressions were good, I again liked Radhika as a character over Dev today.  Though both are wrong,  Dev is the one who is more wrong.  Also,  Radhika as a character has very less options based on her background.  So her actions can still be excused but not Dev's.  Therefore, he is the one who needs to be punished more and repent more. 

Radhika is definitely the stronger character but you know me...I usually lean towards the underdog, so Dev it is for me...but I do accept that he needs to be punished and he also has to be shown to repent. Finally this track when it finishes needs a very strong emotional closure.
[/QUOTE] Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail

You are welcome sushmavina.