misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Finally got a monologue😃…I don't know what chunnu munnu get playing these games.…Looks like Dev is angry at Radhika for the false wedding lie..he is getting angry when people are giving her gift…..he is getting angry because he thinks that she is in one way taking advantage of the family to get what she wants….that is him. He is also most probably angry that she caused this accident because she wanted him…….well that is what I could get form his monologue, actions and expression…….although it is true that she did lie by omission to enter the house to prove something to him but he could have stopped it…..he didn't……so he is not exactly blameless in this. He also says that she knows that I cannot give her the wives recognition…..so does that mean after all this stuff he is accepting it…..or has been forced to accept it…..Anyway more monologues are needed to understand that.  

While Radhika has now realized that Dev has some feelings for her…..since he has been preserving some mementoes of their childhood…..and wants to keep this vrat so that she can remove the misunderstanding regarding Rohan accident…..so she is not feeling guilty now? So why was she guilty on friday chunnu munnu?...Anyway she is still in her own world and has not realized that it is not necessary what she believes in that others will believe in too……I mean she says that she did not lie …..she did say her husband…….but she has not taken into consideration that what she is doing/thinking and what others are perceiving …..are not exactly same……and that might create problems later on…..Anyway expected this from her since she is goal oriented and it will take time for her to realize this…..Liked the way Radhika stopped Dev from crossing his boundaries……well she was right..he has no right to stop her from what she believes in…Liked the dialogues too here that… that he can stop her from getting her rights….can stop her from talking to him….he can refuse their marriage too….she won't say anything…..but he cannot stop her pooja and vrat…….. …..but on the other side she also does not have any right to force her beliefs on someone else……I liked this stopping each other when either was doing something wrong….Dev did it on Friday and Radhika did it today. Infact I liked the bewildered look that Dev gave her here…..is this due to the fact that she was showing her rights over him?  

Somehow got a feeling that people in the family are scared of Radhika asking for something…..I was laughing at badi bahu and her son's expression. Rohan was good too…showing his admiration for Radhika which again freaked out his mother…..Even after Chenu got all the beating his mother is still hiding the fact that there is some money in the house while the father is genuinely worried…..I wonder what will break this lady.I liked the reference of Radhika going to Mathura and not to London….Touche Chunnu munnu…😆😆😉..

Anyway on the good episode with good drama…….all the actors are good…..liked Rubina as Radhika when she was dreaming with the peacock feather and also in the last scene……Avinash was good too, in fact I liked him more because he is mostly telling us his feelings with the help of expressions…..Rubina has monologues where Avinash has far less monologues to put his point to the audience and he is managing it well with his expressions only…..so that's why for me he is slightly better.

So good work chunnu munnu…..and everyone for today…..Oh I liked the sitar music in the background when Radhika was looking at the feather.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved Badi bahu, Virat and Mohini's expressions when Radhika asked for permission. Would like to see Radhika giving these people including Dev  more jhatkas. Enjoyed the drama especially the last  high voltage scene. 
wondering why Shanti is trying to hide the money especially when people are beating up her son. Hopefully Chandania didn't spend all the money on nail polish😊. 
Love  reading your thoughts.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: misti73

Finally got a monologue😃'I don't know what chunnu munnu get playing these games.'Looks like Dev is angry at Radhika for the false wedding lie..he is getting angry when people are giving her gift'..he is getting angry because he thinks that she is in one way taking advantage of the family to get what she wants'.that is him. He is also most probably angry that she caused this accident because she wanted him''.well that is what I could get form his monologue, actions and expression''.although it is true that she did lie by omission to enter the house to prove something to him but he could have stopped it'..he didn't''so he is not exactly blameless in this. He also says that she knows that I cannot give her the wives recognition'..so does that mean after all this stuff he is accepting it'..or has been forced to accept it'..Anyway more monologues are needed to understand that. 

Thanks Misti for ur comments many of them I also felt and liked Dev's monologue long overdue He seems to put the blame entirely on radhika though he also has equal or in a sense more at fault by not telling the truth that he knows so maybe by blaming her he keeps his guilt at bay😉 Buts as u said Radhika's is half truth she is telling the truth but all thing someone else. so when the truth comes out he will say I told correct but u all thought its Rohan.

While Radhika has now realized that Dev has some feelings for her'..since he has been preserving some mementoes of their childhood'..and wants to keep this vrat so that she can remove the misunderstanding regarding Rohan accident'..so she is not feeling guilty now?

Misti that day the script not only came late but was not corrected😉😆 or maybe today
😆

So why was she guilty on friday chunnu munnu?...Anyway she is still in her own world and has not realized that it is not necessary what she believes in that others will believe in too''I mean she says that she did not lie '..she did say her husband''.but she has not taken into consideration that what she is doing/thinking and what others are perceiving '..are not exactly same''and that might create problems later on'..Anyway expected this from her since she is goal oriented and it will take time for her to realize this'

Yes she will learn the hard way and then it will be her growing up and perceiving Dev's POV also would love to see her growing up and away from her one track mind at present.

..Liked the way Radhika stopped Dev from crossing his boundaries''well she was right..he has no right to stop her from what she believes in'Liked the dialogues too here that' that he can stop her from getting her rights'.can stop her from talking to him'.he can refuse their marriage too'.she won't say anything'..but he cannot stop her pooja and vrat''.. '..but on the other side she also does not have any right to force her beliefs on someone else''I liked this stopping each other when either was doing something wrong'.Dev did it on Friday and Radhika did it today. Infact I liked the bewildered look that Dev gave her here'..is this due to the fact that she was showing her rights over him? 

Loved that scene and it was beautifully enacted by both of them love to see Dev's expression but he has also accepted her thats why he is so surprised to see her refuse him his heart has and his mind has yet to accept her.thats the reason he keeps getting angry on her.

Somehow got a feeling that people in the family are scared of Radhika asking for something'..I was laughing at badi bahu and her son's expression.

😆😆😆 they looked scared and Dev looked  as if now what is she upto 😆😉
😆

Rohan was good too'showing his admiration for Radhika which again freaked out his mother'..Even after Chenu got all the beating his mother is still hiding the fact that there is some money in the house while the father is genuinely worried'..I wonder what will break this lady.I liked the reference of Radhika going to Mathura and not to London'.Touche Chunnu munnu'😆😆😉..

Anyway on the good episode with good drama''.all the actors are good'..liked Rubina as Radhika when she was dreaming with the peacock feather and also in the last scene''Avinash was good too, in fact I liked him more because he is mostly telling us his feelings with the help of expressions'..Rubina has monologues where Avinash has far less monologues to put his point to the audience and he is managing it well with his expressions only'..so that's why for me he is slightly better.

LOved todays episode and everyones acting Why did Dev have to close his window he is not indifferent but wants to keep his feelings under tight control and liked his scene with Rohan also

So good work chunnu munnu'..and everyone for today'..Oh I liked the sitar music in the background when Radhika was looking at the feather.

chymanju7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyed today's episode...specially the scene where our dev babu laughed😃😃 after so many days...atleast wid rohan...pata nahi jab bhi woh rads ke samne aati hain to unke face itne ukhrha ukhra sa rehta hai...
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    I liked the show when these two were in the frame ..First Radhika asking for permission and Dev,s expressions , Radhika looking at him while talking to maheshwari about Vrat and permission , felt Dev was short of growling and his changing expression with Radhika,s sentences ...Like composed Radhika , then again when she found the morpankh and Dev standing at the window , with Background song , looking at her with anger and somewhat confused ...Last one was good with both of them ,and Radhika quietly and firmly  speaking to him in no nonsense tone ...Now one can little bit  understand Dev ,s thinking  about the situation as he has started speaking ...Thinking of you commenting on their behavior ...I like your analyses Misti as you dissect the soap nicely giving plus and minus both comments ...
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I too liked the way Radhika stopped Dev from putting out the flames of the diya. I think maybe after the vrat things will  change for the better for Radhika .or I guess maybe Rohan might improve & Dev will realise his mistake & forgive Radhika.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmis

Loved Badi bahu, Virat and Mohini's expressions when Radhika asked for permission. Would like to see Radhika giving these people including Dev  more jhatkas.

I was laughing here...also was laughing at Dev's "what the heck are you upto" look that he gave her when she was asking for permission from badi bahu"😆...Mohini should be scared because Radhika might have asked her to do the vrat too.😉..and badi bahu would have said yes because she wants to keep Radhika in her good books.😃

Enjoyed the drama especially the last  high voltage scene. 
Yes.

wondering why Shanti is trying to hide the money especially when people are beating up her son.
This woman and her crooked though process...I thought she was saving the money for Chandas marriage and she had no problem in her husband taking a loan for Radhikas marriage...and now she has no problem regarding her son getting beaten and she is still keeping quiet about the money.
 Hopefully Chandania didn't spend all the money on nail polish😊. 
Well she might have...😆...or going to that beauty parlour.😉

Love  reading your thoughts.
Thank you for your thoughts too.

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

firstly tell me wheather u are not in usual mood.not that much thoughts neither u used ur given names i am finding something missing today i ur post.

Finally got a monologue😃…I don't know what chunnu munnu get playing these games.…Looks like Dev is angry at Radhika for the false wedding lie..he is getting angry when people are giving her gift…..he is getting angry because he thinks that she is in one way taking advantage of the family to get what she wants….that is him. He is also most probably angry that she caused this accident because she wanted him…….well that is what I could get form his monologue, actions and expression…….although it is true that she did lie by omission to enter the house to prove something to him but he could have stopped it…..he didn't……so he is not exactly blameless in this. He also says that she knows that I cannot give her the wives recognition…..so does that mean after all this stuff he is accepting it…..or has been forced to accept it…..Anyway more monologues are needed to understand that. 

I was thinking he is behaving so that rads can accept rohan and go back and he was actually angry at himself.but today chunnu munnu showed a little bit his inner feelings which does not convey that.He is really angry and i think bcoz she is using the family for getting him and what u said dev should have told that before .i don't think so.actually he was trying to tell but due to mentioning of dadaji's name he kept again quite and i think if he would have told then again problems would have been created and relation of them be come out.why only 6 pheres why she told dev only and rads could tell about her relation.

While Radhika has now realized that Dev has some feelings for her…..since he has been preserving some mementoes of their childhood…..and wants to keep this vrat so that she can remove the misunderstanding regarding Rohan accident…..so she is not feeling guilty now? So why was she guilty on friday chunnu munnu?...Anyway she is still in her own world and has not realized that it is not necessary what she believes in that others will believe in too……I mean she says that she did not lie …..she did say her husband…….but she has not taken into consideration that what she is doing/thinking and what others are perceiving …..are not exactly same……and that might create problems later on…..Anyway expected this from her since she is goal oriented and it will take time for her to realize this…..Liked the way Radhika stopped Dev from crossing his boundaries……well she was right..he has no right to stop her from what she believes in…Liked the dialogues too here that… that he can stop her from getting her rights….can stop her from talking to him….he can refuse their marriage too….she won't say anything…..but he cannot stop her pooja and vrat…….. …..but on the other side she also does not have any right to force her beliefs on someone else……I liked this stopping each other when either was doing something wrong….Dev did it on Friday and Radhika did it today. Infact I liked the bewildered look that Dev gave her here…..is this due to the fact that she was showing her rights over him?  

no she is guilty even now bcoz somewhere in her heart she believes that she is the cause of rohan's situation.but at this time she has only one goal thats her KK nothing else.and for that she is giving her 100% efforts.ya i also liked that last conv of stopping and i completely agree with rads ,none can stop her from doing her patni dharam even not her pati.as she is married with him then she has right to make him belief in this marriage by anyway she can try.

actually dev was bewildered for now rads dare to hold his hand for stopping him.he was also shocked at this fact actually i think.

Somehow got a feeling that people in the family are scared of Radhika asking for something…..I was laughing at badi bahu and her son's expression. Rohan was good too…showing his admiration for Radhika which again freaked out his mother…..Even after Chenu got all the beating his mother is still hiding the fact that there is some money in the house while the father is genuinely worried…..I wonder what will break this lady.I liked the reference of Radhika going to Mathura and not to London….Touche Chunnu munnu…😆😆😉..

i also like rohan's admiration ,him calling rads as pari looks so cute na.ya shanti is not seeing anything in front of her chanda marriage

london:u know i was thinking fg she ever knowslondon even exists we can expect mumbai or any other indian place

Anyway on the good episode with good drama…….all the actors are good…..liked Rubina as Radhika when she was dreaming with the peacock feather and also in the last scene……Avinash was good too, in fact I liked him more because he is mostly telling us his feelings with the help of expressions…..Rubina has monologues where Avinash has far less monologues to put his point to the audience and he is managing it well with his expressions only…..so that's why for me he is slightly better.

actually sometimes i think he should not give such good expressions bcoz hain toh wo rads ke against hi na and i don't like even a bit when rads expressions ae sad i can't see her in tears.

now only i hope at least dev behaves good if he does not accept rads as wife after this nirjla vrat.i wish chunnu munnu show that.

So good work chunnu munnu…..and everyone for today…..Oh I liked the sitar music in the background when Radhika was looking at the feather.

back ground music i always like here.

misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Thanks Misti for ur comments many of them I also felt and liked Dev's monologue long overdue He seems to put the blame entirely on radhika though he also has equal or in a sense more at fault by not telling the truth that he knows so maybe by blaming her he keeps his guilt at bay😉 Buts as u said Radhika's is half truth she is telling the truth but all thing someone else. so when the truth comes out he will say I told correct but u all thought its Rohan.

You are welcome Chalhov...both Dev and Radhika are to be blamed for this fiasco...Dev for forcing Radhika to do something that she did not want to do...(infact Radhika still now has no idea of his obligation and most robably for that she cannot understand)... Dev keeping quiet and Radhika's half truth and she is not thinking about the repersussions of her action. 

Misti that day the script not only came late but was not corrected😉😆 or maybe today😆

Ahh,,,,,...yes that might be a possibilty.😉😆

Yes she will learn the hard way and then it will be her growing up and perceiving Dev's POV also would love to see her growing up and away from her one track mind at present.

I will also love to see her learn and to realise that she is wrong, but I am not sure whether they will show it because then she won't be labelled as mahaan...she is a young girl who is desperate to get something that she has believed in for 12 years...this person was her security...so thats why she is taking these actions. Lets see how chunnu munnu deal with it.

Loved that scene and it was beautifully enacted by both of them love to see Dev's expression but he has also accepted her thats why he is so surprised to see her refuse him his heart has and his mind has yet to accept her.thats the reason he keeps getting angry on her.

Thats there but he is also angry with her for the lie and has conveniently overlooked his part in this fiasco. He might lso be angry that if he cannot give her the recognition then why is she pushing for it...might be thinking that she is not understanding him when he has not right to tell her to give up her beliefs. Its all the effect of his upbrining and the relationship that he has with Rhan he is projecting the same on Radhika.

😆😆😆 they looked scared and Dev looked  as if now what is she upto 😆😉
😆
Yes,😆

LOved todays episode and everyones acting Why did Dev have to close his window he is not indifferent but wants to keep his feelings under tight control and liked his scene with Rohan also

He is shutting out Radhika emotionally...the closing of the windows to me signifies the shutting of Radhika... 

misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chymanju7

Enjoyed today's episode...specially the scene where our dev babu laughed😃😃 after so many days...atleast wid rohan...pata nahi jab bhi woh rads ke samne aati hain to unke face itne ukhrha ukhra sa rehta hai...

Yes the episode was interesting...as for Dev he is ukhra ukhra in front of Rads and not Rohan because Rads is forcing him to come out of his safe zone and acknowledge something which he knows will make him question is  actions and ethics. Thats why he lashing out and fighting back. Rohan is not challenging him but Rads is.