Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Parisa-

When  did the PH defended themselves?? ๐Ÿค”   They have guts to come out after the  MAHA outburst ๐Ÿ˜†

They did in FB and they said we will write a book after 10 years, oh come on what an exuse, Who do care to read it after 10 years? A smart step, but viewers are not ullu...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
21-07 thumbnail
Agree with u Usha..only lachi and mama's scene look innovative..even their dialouges are new everyday..unlike the leads, watching them now it feels tht I hv rewinded the old scene with changed clothes..
Edited by 21-07 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Pallu and Zee: Hi

Conspiracy theories afoot?!?  Now, I am interested. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sun:And then we can hv grand Devini SR in KM๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Opti:They had no plans of scrapping AA-Track earlier ...remember their CON was shown ?...it was shown to make Annie preggy๐Ÿ˜†..but all was scrapped and they shifted to Amritsar track so that trps don't go further down๐Ÿ˜†...as far as other incomplete tracks r concerned,again same problem...noone wanted Dev-Meera love track...so scrapped in between๐Ÿ˜†...Only Sasha track they could hv completed properly and exposed her..dunno why they din't do it๐Ÿ˜•

@Usha:Variety is missing in Maaneet scenes...CVs need to bring in a solid storyline in between Maaneet romance...mayb Sam๐Ÿค”...

Originally posted by: Opti

Zee, they did not easily throw them out. They sent them after the contract was over. They may well come back once the Delhi track starts again. So dont count your chickens before they are hatched.

Yup, I mean they r not leads, they can surely be thrown out once the contract is over, but with Maaneet thing is totally different...

I know, I have feeling they might come back on Delhi track, but maybe not on regular schedule...

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Zee, I feel even that is not the reason where you are hinting at๐Ÿ˜Š I dont find that reason logical. There is something else behind the fiasco...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i will read the book only if they take an oath to be completely honest in the book  
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

medha

they both talk one line and geet will suddenly turn and he will hold her hand and she will turn sideways. why can't they just talk to each other looking at each other instead of always wanting to turn away from each other at this stage of their marriage. at some time they ahve to talk looking at each other and just give su the pleasure of them loooking at each other and talking. 

But I guess that is too much to ask. They ahve to then come up with dialogues. the dialogue writer is a good one, and that shoudl not be a problem and int he process we get some good maan/geet scenes as well. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Zee, I feel even that is not the reason where you are hinting at๐Ÿ˜Š I dont find that reason logical. There is something else behind the fiasco...

Logic in this field has no connection ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

i will read the book only if they take an oath to be completely honest in the book  

Nobody knows if we r alive after ten years or not, their replies were very stupid and rude...