Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruky07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Lornab

Update  plss...It's  long time   since  u updated...

hey,Lornab

i updated on monday  lol, i'll try my best and update on the weekend.sorri am busy gt exams cumin up :)

thanks
Ruky07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrshn

please update asap...:)

hey varshini,
             i'll try updating on saturday :)
thanks
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruky07

Hey missy,
Thanks for your comment,well they havnt started yet first one is on the 13th June, it's revision time am panicking :(
Anyway u'll be fine with socio, first year is flyer, 2nd slightly harder especially crime paper if ur doin aqa board
Take care :)

or8 i fote uv done em lol
in da case get some revision done ey๐Ÿ˜›
no lol im not doin my alevels now..am at uni...i was sayin dat i did socio aswel at colij..n tbh i actualy found the crime papr rely easy...das d only 1 i revised 4 bak dn๐Ÿ˜†
Ruky07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

or8 i fote uv done em lol
in da case get some revision done ey๐Ÿ˜›
no lol im not doin my alevels now..am at uni...i was sayin dat i did socio aswel at colij..n tbh i actualy found the crime papr rely easy...das d only 1 i revised 4 bak dn๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† i thought u were doin your alevels.i am an idiot ๐Ÿ˜†
cool, uni finished now i bet ur chillin.
i think crime paper has to much content, i'm doin bio aswell so there is more content to revise
anyway hopefully u can give me tips for the crime paper ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, i think i need to start criticizing to get more marks

๐Ÿ˜†
Ruky07 thumbnail

Party:

Arohi and Arjun entered the house and walked off in a different direction.

"Arohi I forget to tell you Arjun organized a beach party, it's today."

"Aisha I don't think I'll be able to come, I don't feel well"

"What!! Don't feel well, single men free booze what more do you want, you have to come it going to be fun."

It took huge amount of persuasion to make Arohi attend the party which was held at the beach.

It was 7:30pm the party was going to start at 8:30 Arohi headed off to get changed. She wore a white tank top and denim jeans.

She and Aisha arrived at the beach. Couple of minutes Aisha went off with Rishi to dance; Arohi was left on her own.

"You look dull, come on enjoy yourself."I turned around and noticed it was Jay. I have known jay for a couple of weeks now he's a really good friend.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well'mere dosti party hai,I am not a person who attends parties of people I don't know". He said derisively.

"Are you Arjun friend?"

"Yes, why do you seem a bit surprised, anyway can I ask you for a dance?, I sear I have some kickass moves."

"Yeah sure, I can't wait to see your kickass moves."

So Arohi and jay headed for the dance floor, once the finished dancing they both headed for the bar to get a drink.

"What would you like?

"Can you get me a vodka martini?"Please.

Arohi sat down while jay went to get the drinks. Just then Arjun came and sat beside her.

Her eyes were brown that you were effortlessly mesmerized by them, with long skinny eyelashes in the colour midnight that she flicked almost constantly. Her skin was slightly lighter than beige, with a metallic rose coloured tint to her cheeks. Her faultless champagne blonde hair fell loosely over her shoulders into skinny, slack curls. Her lips were like a frozen rose, dangerous but beautiful.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"questioned Arjun.

"Yeah I am"

"Could I talk '.."(Cut by jay)

"Hey dude where you have been, it's a great party that you have thrown man."

"I've been here, seems like you have been busy with someone." He glanced at Arohi. She felt her throat go dry so she consumed her drink in one go.

"Jay can we go for a walk, there's to much noise here and plus I feel uncomfortable."

"Yeah sure, sorry Arjun I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Walking along the beach, the bright sun is nearly hot enough to cover you in an invisible blanket of warmth. The beautiful, big blue ocean's waves are crashing against the cliffs as you watch the seagulls joyfully fly around in circles in the air. The warm, golden sand runs between your toes with the gentle breeze. As you walk along, you find gorgeous, shiny shells that have been washed into the shore by the rippling of the water.

They joked laughed and shared secrets about each other. Just then jay said something which left Arohi confused.

"Arohi I know it's only been a couple of weeks that I have known you but there is smoothing I would like to say to you, please I don't have any intentions of playing around with you. It's really nice when you can just think about someone and smile. There comes a time in every life we find the heart we're looking for. I'm starting to like you."

I paused for a moment; he took hold of my hand." You don't have to rush into any conclusion. You can take as much time as you need to make a decision."

I looked bewildered and wide eyed, and really didn't seem like I knew what I was doing. I kept looking around and my eyes kept darting back and forth very fast. It gave an impression as if I was having a conversation in my head. I guess I didn't have to say anything, jay had understood that I felt taken aback by the question.

We walk back to where the party was held.

"Arohi, where have you been, I've been looking all for you. "Exclaimed Aisha.

"I just went for a walk with jay, I was starting to get a headache, I just wanted to go to somewhere more clam."

"Did you just go for a walk, or something more?"Whispered Aisha into Arohi ear.

"Don't get funny ideas formulating in your brain we just went for a walk, that's it"

Once the party was over, we headed home. I sat on the bed and tried verbalize my thoughts.

You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life,  You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens. A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

Maybe I should say yes to jay. I mean what I am waiting for'..

So I picked up my phone and rang jay.

"Hello, jay is it possible if we meet tomorrow "

"Yeah sure Arohi, time caf at 3pm"

"Thanks that fine ill meet you there at 3pm."

"Bye.

"bye" .and on that act I put the phone down and went to sleep maybe I will feel a lot fresher tomorrow.

PROMO:

"I wanted to talk about us.after a sleepless night i came to a conclusion."I paused.

We often persuade ourselves to love people who are more unperturbed than we are, yet interest alone produces our friendship; we do not give our hearts away for the good we wish to do, but for that we expect to receive.

- "Arjun this is wrong, I mean we can't be together, never."Then he said smoothing which made my heart melt.

Edited by Ruky07 - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
omg is she rely gona say yes 2 jay...?!?!!!

n in d precap..is dat arjun tlkin .. cuz at 1st i thought its jay n den arjun.. :S

thnx 4 d pm sweetie

do cont soon.x
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruky07

i thought u were doin your alevels.i am an idiot
cool, uni finished now i bet ur chillin.
i think crime paper has to much content, i'm doin bio aswell so there is more content to revise
anyway hopefully u can give me tips for the crime paper , i think i need to start criticizing to get more marks

yep finishd uni 4 d yr thnkgod!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i fote ur stil in the 1st yr..u not doin crime til nxt yr ryt...

yeh der defo is lots 2 learn...

aww sur hun...il dig out sum notes on it 4 u if u wnt๐Ÿ˜ณ
yeh 2nd yr is mainly evaluation n stf..jus use lots of diff exapmles n sociologists etc   
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fanx 4 da update it wa awsome
plzz update soon
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

It was short and nice.  Waiting to see if really tells Jay...

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting to see arohi's decision