Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
First Updatee. YAAYYY! And it has left me intoxicated. 😳 Dont know if that made sense ROFL anyway in other words, the update is fudging amazing!!! WOOOWWW -______-

Leo Kate avis are fantastic! Even though Im not their diehard fan, Im so tempted to use it because it looks so amazing.. Coloring is just TOO TOOO TOOO good!

AA and YuNa ones are beeaauutiiifffuuulll! Love lovee them! Im sure their fans are gonna go nuts seeing them :)

KAJENNN πŸ˜› Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh! L.O.V.E them. What else do I say that hasnt been said already? They are simply too good to describe in words. That segment was love! :P

KSG ones are hot! Man, he looks so damn hot in that promo. I dont normally drool over him alot alot.. BUT he was looking damn amazing that I couldnt help it.  TVD ones are amazing also! I used them when you first posted it in the TVD Gallery :)

PHATTY OMG. Her sigs. Damn damn! She has improved SOOO much!
Love all your sigs girl! Your coloring is amazing. I love this one the most-

AWESOME UPDATEEE Girls!!!

Suggestion for avis (SAHAR & ANUUU) please please make some JW avis from the CKMM episode yesterday. The avi Anu is sporting has me. . .  πŸ˜ Too bad I cant use it πŸ˜†

JW - Timing:  any part really..

For this one- Jen and Shreyas part by the end. Starts around 13:20-something.

PREM HEER - Timing: any part :)

All are just suggestions though.. If you cant then its totally fine, tehehe <3 Mwahs cant wait for the next update.

Edited by -Farzana- - 13 years ago
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

great work guys =) loed PZ, IK, Aamir-Juhi & Kate-Leo.

Natalie.

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Firstly,

the Leo and Kat ones are amazing esp this one:  I love how he blows kisses to her. WHY are they not married?? But I love love the coloring.. Beautiful work!!

The AA stuff is awesome as well as YuNa. What I like the most is each avi is different, each has a different coloring that makes it send out. Very beautiful!

The KaJen/KSG stuff is nice too. LOVE LOVE the TVD stuff, DE☺️ Awesome Awesome!

The sigs are awesome too esp the coloring on the Hrithik-Kat one.. Simply beautiful!

Awesome awesome stuff guys! Suggestions: Can't think of any on top of my head right now. Whatever u guys will make will be pretty good.πŸ˜ƒ
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
wow...All the avis & siggys are mindblowing
My Fav is KSG's & KaJen avi's obviously..Lol
I lovr bada bada siggy..sahar you did an amazing Job :D
And now Phatty...My my ...what an update..
all the siggys are too good...the Font & then the colouring is just beautifull
awesomeee
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Marvelous update gurls! The TVD and KSG ones were so damn good. Loved the colouring on 'em a lot.

Kate-Leo ones were awesome.

Updt soon ya.

-Radz

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Three Most AAAMMAAAZZZIIINNGGG Creators have a INTOXICATING ( Haven't I Fainted Already ?) And I wouldn't be here? Psshhhttt,Whoever thinks that,Go and Die !! LOL=P

Coming to the Creations,MAARR DAAALLAAA !! I mean,Seriously..My Fave ever Couples here..Kate-Leaonardo(Muah Muah,I wish I could give you three a AIR-TIGHT hug,that means,the hug which wouldn't allow you to take in air πŸ˜ƒ) SRK,Preeti (*faints*) Arjun-Arohi (EEE!! I LOVE YOUUU ) TVD( KILL ME BEFORE I DIE! Mummmyyy!!! ) and Ofcourse KSG ( OMMGGG You deserve undending AIR-TIGHT hugs and Sloopy Kisses!! HE IS SO HAWWTTT )  LOVE LOVE LOVE the Update!!

Perfect would be an Understatement !! BELIEVE it ! Ahhh..I seriously Die !! <33
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok this is like the most AMAZING AMAZING update I have ever seen Lovee the avis Saru the colouring is fantastic and I love all of them insipite of KaJen being my favs.Love the colouring !

Phattyy OMFG those siggies are awesome ,your works really awesome !
I love all of them so much , especially the Shahid Anushka one !

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guys I wanted these four avis stacked..Vertically 😊 Was confused as to send u a PM or post here,so I posted here..Forgive me if this is not what was expected..

Here Goes:

Please take ur time,and If u can please do let me now when its done! Thankooo! <33 Love You SAP !! <33
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
EEEKS. FIRST OF ALL OMGG LEO/KATE LEO/KATE LEO/KATE!

Lovely stuffs guys. <33 First of all, FATMOM OMGG, I love your siggies! I still remember how last summer you installed photoshop and started making siggies, and then you gave up, but I'm so glad you started again. You stuff is gorgeous. I feel like a proud mother. <33 LOVE the colourings/textures/styles. Muahhh! <3

Saharuuu, teri avis toh hamesha achi hai. I may or may not have spoken in Hindi just for you. AAAH I love the big KSG ones. Amaaazing! And KMH/YuNa/KaJen/DE ones are fab as well. But i LOVE the Leo/Kate ones!

Great update! <33333
Edited by HotMess - 13 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Like I said before - The stuff is INTOXICATING!😳

Such damn great work! Ufff! IDK what to say!

The Kate-Leo ones are STUNNING!
The way he keeps blowing kisses to her and the whole moment you captured SAHAR is perfect!

I havent been an Arjun-Arohi / Yuna fan but I must admit your avi's left me staring at them too.

Aaah! What can I say about KaJen!?
I LOVED the coloring on the avi's babe!
You are a pro at capturing THE moments.
I'm gonna use this one :D

The KSG Avi's are way too good! They simply AMAZING!
Your other Avi's have turned out pretty good as well.
SAHAR - Tussi chaa gaye ji :)

PHATTY - OMG! Fatima ji, what should I say about my English professor!
Mujhe nahi pata tha yeh professor itni multi-talented hain.
The Hrithik-Katerina, SRK, Kate-Leo, Shahid-Anuskha, and Preity Zinta ones are CLASSIC.
They are so clear and stunning.

LOVED all the stuff guys!
Keep them coming.