Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I love and beyond love this update. Those Kate-Leo avis were so so so damn good. I was like "oh boy" after the TVD and KSG large avis. Simply WOW update! I seriously adore the way the IK and Anushka-Shahid siggies have come out. Plus, the ArJuhi sig at the end made me go... aww! Outstanding update! 

Keep posting more! =)

-edit-

Ah, I forgot to mention, I also love the HR-Kat and Aamir-Juhi and Leo-Kate Siggies! πŸ˜†
Edited by Angel-Pebby - 13 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res yaar 

edit : all the avis are superb yaar , OMG and i can't believe that u made Leo Kate yaar, it is kind of strange seeing them here on IF yaar , but it was awesome seeing these avis yaar , sahar really nice work yaar , u are way to too creative yaar. 

^ these are my favs in your update yaar , LOVE ALL of them , it is soo hard to chose which one is my fav yaar 

KSG avis are really hot , prefect ones yaar 

^i really like this style yaar , i really like how pics moves and it is soo coool one yaar and this is my fav from TVD , i love how they ended the season with this yaat The most beautiful kiss ever yaar .  and your coloring and effects whatever u use yaar it is awesome yaar

^ this one is really cute yaar and can i ask quick question about the caption  yaar , 
is it suppose to be "YOU GOT ME FEENING AND YOU GOT ME FEELING WEAK"
Is it suppose to be feeling na yaar , if i am wrong sorry yaar 
really cute sweet one yaar 
this is beautiful yaar  , it cam eout soo good yaar 

sooo sweet cute yaar 

you all make awesome work yaar and Love it yaar 
keep up the nice work yaar 

u all taking suggestion, that's soo good yaar , i waited for this long yaar , anyways can u please make avis on shamrita yaar 
if u need link , let me know yaar if u still are taking suggestion yar because i am editing so late yaar 

Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great update..πŸ‘ love the KSG sigs <3 he's so HOT β€οΈ
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys ! beautiful update ! loveee the coloring specially the arjun and arohi ones came out really nice ! i also like the sigs keep it up nice work..
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! the Leo and Kate ones are sooo awesome...I was literally imagining titanic...seriously they are so beautiful and all other creations are so amazing...KaJen ones, always my fav😍

I love how naughtily he was showing his fist while talking about the size of the diamond ring Jenny wants😳🀣

gorgeous work as usual my lovely ladies...keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOVED all the work by my lovelies!😳 Sahar's LEO KATE avi's steal my heart and Phatty's sigs (esp Leo Kate one) makes me melt! LOVE THEM ALL! Great work on this update guys!! Shall make stuff for the next one lol
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
So like I mma comment on Phattia's stuff since well it's an update for me ^^ Phatty ji you are improving so much man :| I can't believe you just started like few months ago :O Look at me I started before you, sucked and quit already tehe LOL I think this is my favorite from this bunch - http://i.imgur.com/erGqq.jpg It came out so good 😳
..Mira.. thumbnail
Reserveee!
-Edit-
I know I'm super duper late sorry! But you guys got my live reactions the day of the update haha. Anyway you guys know that you'll are some of my favorite avi/siggy makers! But this last update was just amazingg!

Sahar- Kate & Leo are definitely the American KaJen! JKL ❀️ They have so much chemistry together, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE their friendship! The avi's you made on Kate's speech where she talks about her undying (I like to think of it this way) love for Leo is my favorite! I love the one where she says "I love you" and he says "I love you too". You can see him almost about to cry since he's so happy for his bestie! 😳 The avi's are bhootifphool, the coloring and everything. And I'm not even saying this to butter you, but I honestly think you have a unique style and I love that about you! All three of you do actually! The TVD creations are beautiful, and HOTTT. And KSG, well you saw me nearly hyperventilate the day you showed me those two creations and one of them is still in my dabba! And KaJen are always LOVE. I miss them :(  Love you Muffin keep making more pleaseee! <3

Phatty- HOLYYY :| You honestly never ever seemed like a beginner at PS! Your siggies are AMAZING and I definitely think out of this update your Hrithik and Katrina one is the best! Your coloring, and texture, and fonts, and your quotes on your siggies are all just amazing! Like I told Sahar you have a unique style, and I can JUST tell when it's YOUR siggy!! You keep keep getting better and better with each siggy you make and I honestly can't wait to see what beautiful siggies you're going to make in the future as well! I LOVEEE the SK one as well! AND SK and Anushka one is gorgeous tooo! Everything you make is just gorgeous 😳

LOVEDDD the update guys! Can't wait for more stuff! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ..Mira.. - 13 years ago
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
IDK if this is weird or not, but as Sahar said - this is still an update for meee! SAHAR :| Your avis are so STUNNING :| Dude, the colouring on them all are so perfect! UFF. I LOVE the Arjun-Arohi ones, the moments you've chosen are perfect :$ Ah, that was one of my favourite moments, ever! And dude, the KaJen ones :$ I've been staring at them for quite a while - and I can't help but say, dude, you're amazing. I LOVE HOW STUNNING they've turned out to beee! Out of ALL of your avis - this one takes the cake, baby gurrrl! <3 http://i.imgur.com/3xVfF.gif - THAT IS SO STUNNING. I LOVE that moment SO MUCH :| She thanks Leo before her ex-husband! AH :| I love it! Bootiphool work, love! & THANK YOU so much for the kind words on my update! You make me smileee, love! <3
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the updates amazing!!!! I love the coloring for all of it :)

loved the KaJen and Arjuhi update alot! especially the last siggie of Arjuhi is amazing!

Also, almost forgot, KSG's siggie/avi
😍 that is like my fav!!!! I am already using it and can't get enough of it! he looks so damn hot in that promo <3 and if the promo has done this, I can't wait to see more from you guys once the show commences πŸ˜³
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago