Posted: 13 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 precap...kad ke le gaya dil...haiii...
today's epi was good ...maaneet were awesome as expected...but mamaji and lucky were hilarious specially the bday dialogue was too good...bobby kal kiya ho ga??????? just hoping cv's and editors ab tu fans pe diya kare...how patiently we been waiting for this moment so for once plzzz don't ruin it ...hame bhi maaneet's  pal mein jee leyne do...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tazeen_29

precap...kad ke le gaya dil...haiii...
today's epi was good ...maaneet were awesome as expected...but mamaji and lucky were hilarious specially the bday dialogue was too good...bobby kal kiya ho ga??????? just hoping cv's and editors ab tu fans pe diya kare...how patiently we been waiting for this moment so for once plzzz don't ruin it ...hame bhi maaneet's  pal mein jee leyne do...

Taz ..I'm hyperventilating whenever I'm going through the precap from Shinus's post...Since how long we r waiting we only know...hope the cv's pay us & we get worth the wait ..I was just discussing with Saba about tomrrow ..IF & FB pages r filled with these assumptions as to what'll happen tomorrow..
bobby13rocks thumbnail
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Taz ..I'm hyperventilating whenever I'm going through the precap from Shinus's post...Since how long we r waiting we only know...hope the cv's pay us & we get worth the wait ..I was just discussing with Saba about tomrrow ..IF & FB pages r filled with these assumptions as to what'll happen tomorrow..

Bobby tum bhi ...only DD has got right to hyperventilate ☺️...its been ages we seen her ...as i missed her hyperventilation now...it better be happening tomorrow...😆😉lets hope bobby tomorrow is the big day of maaneet S night...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
QUOTE=tazeen_29]

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Bobby tum bhi ...only DD has got right to hyperventilate ☺️...its been ages we seen her ...as i missed her hyperventilation now...it better be happening tomorrow...😆😉lets hope bobby tomorrow is the big day of maaneet S night...[/QUOTE
Yeah me too can't take the excitement more .😉..actually we all wanna see a perfect SR of Maaneet.😳at least we should get worth the wait...me too wanna see DD hyperventilating ..see they've already shooted & DD took 2 days leave too..see the result of the shot ..God knows what has happened to GC then..🤣
-Saruu- thumbnail
Ufff😳
Wat a pic😳
U know i hated Laung da lashkara but know maaneet danced on it,I luvv it😆
So much so,I woke up at half 6 to download it on my fone😕
Same goes for Kurbaan hua,Pee loon,Hum tum,Jeevan ki bagya,Jag soona,U name it.
Wateva they do,I hav to love
Its the Maaneet effect😆😳