Don't give up. Keep some hope.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ya dreamy dii.. we shouldn't give up!!! lets hope..still there is time๐Ÿ˜Š

swamini5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
First of all she is Pihu and not Arpita
two endings
Avdesh to die and dev is not dead he will help in getting the truth

or Pihu will fall in love with avdesh after knwoing the truth

the first option is more stronger as per me cause then andesh will end up with alook alike
 and were has  all the soul connection gone
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

jazwa too many stickies yaar

and honest this story has gone bakwasest

gunda love story doesnt survive in the end

do atma ka milan dekhna ab

Agree with u di,
Now i m almost preapre for it after today's epi i m sure dev is alive n he will be hero at last n odb will die as awaarapan. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

At the risk of making everyone here hate me, I'll have to say that its better if they do make this a Dark Love Story in the end. That'd make it refreshing and different from all others in the fray, to be completely honest. And, seeing the way the track has shaped things up, it'd make zero sense if they introduce some monumental twist at the fag end and turn Pihu into Arpita. Because, then it'll leave all those Dev-Pihu "remniscense" moments unexplained and in a vaccum, since there could possibly be no logical back-story behind it. Think about it...all possible roads of Pihu's reverting to Arpita are blocked as i see it.

So, ultimately, its the Gunahon Ka Devta turning into an angel in death.
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dunno wht is going to happen
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jaz, thanks for sacrificing yourself and watching it for us and updating - didn't watch last night's episode beyond the proposal, and today's neither.  Just living on updates.  There are no shows on Imagine that I'm watching any more.

Oh, so Kranti-ji has finally seen the light, and it took Dev's 'death' to enlighten him?  Well!  At least, the Gandhian in him has been squelched!  Incidentally, where was Pavan?

I think that Pihu is now going to enter that haveli and wreck havoc, until she discovers Dev alive.  And in the process, she'll probably discover & expose BJ - hopefully sooner rather than later.  And I agree w/ you - I'm more interested in BJ being exposed, than in a Avita or Dehu union.

Next week looks like it will be action packed.  But whatever happened to Tanmay & Natte Thakur?  In the real world, it's not like they'd take a back seat just b'cos Avdesh is busy stalking Pihu?  If anything, they'd do what BJ is doing and try to maximize their own advantage.
swamini5 thumbnail
don;t worry prash
whatever the end its just a show'
Iam sure AS & TB will come out with many new good shows
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
just read ashish tweet

he is hinting at somethng better than gkd

what that remains to be seen

and vrish ya i think pihu wud discover some truths  and her revenge idea just might fizzle

bt there wudbe big big  shoot out  i think where bahuji pandit and avdesh all get bullet

ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ SWAMINI5 plz dont say so i wil not be able to see thay AAnyways thanx jaZZ
swamini5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

just read ashish tweet

he is hinting at somethng better than gkd

what that remains to be seen

and vrish ya i think pihu wud discover some truths  and her revenge idea just might fizzle

bt there wudbe big big  shoot out  i think where bahuji pandit and avdesh all get bullet

Ya Cb there will be Diwali at Haveli with Gun shots๐Ÿ˜† sorry