May 13 WU - Dev "dead", Pihu swears revenge

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
thank you jaz πŸ˜Š
 wonderful update.πŸ‘

im still hoping for happy ending😊
nd i ll hope till last epi

Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks Jaz for the update!

Jaz, you remember the Karman scene? It had Tu Jaane na in the BG too, as soon as that song was played, there would something stupid happening in the show and same happened here too πŸ˜†

I really hope that in chakkar of seeking revenge, she realizes that she is Arpita and his true love for her.

Next, if she is not Arpi (for which I could gracefully kill the CVs) she should find that its Bhauji's plan and Avdesh was no part of it! Because if she Arpits, she would already know about Bhauji! All I want to say is...NAHIII! I don't want her to take any revenge!😭 This is the most bakwasest track ever!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh god jaz u made such a  disastrous disturbing episode into comedy sort of

heheh love i

drama queen mama 

hahahhahahaahahahaha

now pihu has learnt the art of pratigyas

and btw no offence meant when pandit comes to tell bahuji ab kya karna hai  the way she is sitting reminds me of some kotthe waalis  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
--Lalz-- thumbnail
cb dii...jus nw saw the epi..
swamini5 thumbnail
Hey girls
 Now see
 we have been always saying that GKD is adiff /unique story

to make it diff i think they ill kill Avdesh

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Jaz πŸ€—

Thanx for the Grt Updates. Love n Enjoy reading them U have the skills to turn a sad epi into a funny one ⭐️

I was very upset after watching the temple scene. Dont know wat rubbish was she doing by burning the clothes n taking circles around. For a sec i too thought tht she's getting married to Dev's clothes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jazwa...

Thnks dear!!! fr updates..

I cant stop laughing at ur comments🀣🀣

@ Rosh- I loved the word " Bakwasest"🀣

Dont knw wht actually CVs are planning...

Me preparing myself fr worst

Just 2 weeks left..! nd still no sign of Arpi or Pihu nd nw..Pihu darling has deceided to take revenge

swamini5 thumbnail

Feeling sad

A wonderful story line has come to a utter nonsnese show

Sorry to barge in with a stupid off-track question...but can someone tell me whats this "Coolbie root family" business? πŸ˜†