Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OYE! Yaar, I was just kidding...Active ko spamming bolte hai aur kuch nahi! 🀣 With the show ending, you can least do, or the show can least do to you is make you complete the posts you want to! 

Just open your predictions ki jholi apne aap 20000 ho jaayega! (But don't let the CVs see it! πŸ˜†) Kachumar bana dete hai!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haha haha i know rosh i know thats why i m writign all random things to increase  it

see till another show comes along to bring me back to the forum i m with gkd and its own section.. after that fir kahin milenge..  none of my jassi ppl r here  and from ramayan only vrish is here  no one else

so i move on  in search of another good story with a very appealing cast..

vaise hi ashik mizaz insaan hai hum  kisi aur ko apni chahat ka hissa bana denge

🀣
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Jaz thanks a tonn for the wonderful update darling⭐️

Hey every oneπŸ˜ƒ
Sorry for commenting very late as Yday i was busy all day .
I haven't seen the epi  yet, but going with UD, me thinking about 3 things.

1)Dev's blood stained shirt
2)Mama's giving up fighting for Dev
3)Pihu's entry into haweli.

1)If we go with just the  Dev's blood stained shirt, we should assume he wasn't dead.Coz his body was not shown  laid in the pool of blood as if he was dead.
when the police brought the dead body of a girl and told it was to be Arpita's as the body decomposed and didn't show her face, since then ,we all assuming that she wasn't dead.(This is the one & only reason we r watching the show.)Then how can we all believe Dev was killed when his body wasn't shown.
So me still believe Dev was  not dead, but was kept some where , may be in the haweli store room?
When i did read Jaz UD i felt he might be in the cellar of haweli, where they kept LS before.

2)Mama's easily giving up without giving any bhashan making me believe that the Mamaji's family playing a drama since they entered into the show to make Pihu to take a decision herself to  fight for her rights. Me still believe that Mamaji wants to see Arpi aka Pihu  to be strong and must fight on her own (ofcourse they support in other ways) so that she never be weakened or wont loose her courage when she face such terrible circumstances in future.
He used to give bhashans before to fight like Gandhi and Nehru who didn't give up till the end to get the freedom, then how can he give up so easily when his own Dev was missing.? Something strange and awkward too. Here mamaji trying to make Pihu to take her own decision, but he is there to support. I can see her one more step closer to go and fight face to face now. This is what he intended to do and pretended as if he was about to leave lallanpur to make Pihu to go on her own. Me thinks.

3)Pihu taken a decision to take revenge? with Avi? Yeah,  i can understand her in the name of Avi she is just going to take revenge from BJ.
 So far ,Whatever BJ did was to drive away Arpi/Pihu from Avi's life . She thought Dev's  killing might scare them and make them to leave Lallanpur for ever. But here Arpi aka Pihu knows it, its not Avi but some one doing in the name of Avi. BJ made a challenge with her whether she can come back to Avi then come?Yes, Now she knows , this is the right time to answer BJ with the same way  she left haweli that too in that dark night.
Why she has chosen night? 
Through the Dark night (for sin&pain) she left the haweli, now  she enters through the same dark night  going throgh all the evil&painful deeds of BJand will see a day of light of happyness in the hands of Avi. Im sure who r going to be scared the most in haweli by watching Arpi aka Pihu in the bridal attire? We all sure its only BJ.  Arpi left with the same mangal sutra and bangles, Now  she is back. (The bridal attire brought by Avi is not the same on the last day but the wedding day.)Atlast the Challenge by the BJ was answered. What will BJ does is the  next scene we have to see. I know she will try to throw her  out from haweli. But this time Avi is there for her.
So guys good days r back again. This time they both going to fight together and will win together, as they r our Arpi who was  born to win against all odds.
Till the last minute of the show i will yell its our Arpi and the re union of Avita in the end.
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sow πŸ€—  i love ur theories

makes me want it to be true and yes this is the way it should be..

but my dear u and i both have a challenge

so even though i like ur version better i still say she is not arpita..

and i still want u to win

coz then only i can be happy and so wud all be happy that fairy tale ending has come

so come on everyone make sow win this challenge πŸ˜†
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
muwwh πŸ€— sow

i love your theory  & hope it become true...

but honey for your idea CV's shud continue this show for 2-3 months  & so far they confirmed us that that wud be finish.

but love your theory & hope wud be come true Amen !
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
The CVs are bent on spoiling their own show.  Why was this twist required ? Couldn't they have shown us that Pihu is Arpi & then let her come into the haveli for revenge ? That way, we would have enjoyed the last days of the show knowing that all the Avita scenes are indeed Avita scenes & not Avi-Pihu. Why did they have to put this Dev in between ?

That Pihu scene at the temple was so horrible. Now even if she turns out to be Arpi in the end , where is the Avi-Arpi soul connection , if even with memory loss Arpi could so easily fall for Dev & get involved with him ?... so much that she is willing to take revenge for his death (which she didn't think of, when her brother Pawan was wrongly implicated & jailed ).

I am glad this show is ending.Just think, if it hadn't ended they would have dragged the mama-mami, track for 6 more months & most probably ended at the same place. I will continue to watch it since there are only a few days left but am not liking it at all now.
chatterbox thumbnail
@tp  me thinks mama mami wont be seen much now

its now pihu drama and in haveli she wud  stumble upon bhootni chamber of secrets. and it seems she only wud  open avdesh's eyes to treachery within his own home

bt the end part  i want her to be arpita and i want avdesh to be alive too

and iwant dev to be alive too so he can walk off gracefully.. 

and about bhootni  i think either she wud shoot herself or she wud get the bullet when she tries to save avdesh.  me thinks this only coz bhootni does care for him in her own weird ways..

so jsut 10 episodes left lets see what happens

and btw does anyone know which serial is getting its maha episode today
BenNevis thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

sow πŸ€—  i love ur theories

makes me want it to be true and yes this is the way it should be..

but my dear u and i both have a challenge

so even though i like ur version better i still say she is not arpita..

and i still want u to win

coz then only i can be happy and so wud all be happy that fairy tale ending has come

so come on everyone make sow win this challenge πŸ˜†

Hey CBπŸ€—
Thanks for the compliment, but u r buttering too much dear.πŸ˜‰
The challenge will be continue till the last minute .There is no change in it.
CB i dont want to win alone , but want to see the win of all GKDians, who love this show.
I know though this challenge continues till the show, but no one want a tragedy end na.
But i can see the predictions according to the way they see.
Fairy tale ending is possible. why not? This is fiction and what ever the viewers want to see they have to show.
In real world , 50%of Politicians with criminal back ground. They won elections and became MLAs, MPs& then Ministrs to then why not Avi? πŸ˜‰
BenNevis thumbnail

Originally posted by: chista

muwwh πŸ€— sow

i love your theory  & hope it become true...

but honey for your idea CV's shud continue this show for 2-3 months  & so far they confirmed us that that wud be finish.

but love your theory & hope wud be come true Amen !

Hey saraπŸ€—
How r u?
I have read ur comments in the Lax's thread and u r worried about ur back.
Some times u dont need a surgery unless the Doctor insists so.
Best thing u could do is always have some support to ur back when u were sitting  and see which position making u feel more pain.
Dont take any strain on ur back like bending, lifting weights.
take much rest as possible darling.

Its my theory , i just do write what i feel.I never comment keeping  in mind that the show gonna end soon. But watching the epi , i used to connect the past of these epis and make comments.
The CV's show it or not , doesn't matter to me , but the possibility of how the characters should or would behave is always in mind.
Since the Killing or death of Arpi on the news, i have been commenting that she will be back to take revenge from BJ, and there will be a man like a good friend who helps her and she will be united with Avi . Sometimes i felt Arpi in disguise, sometimes with memory loss.
But with Ashish tweet, as there is no time leap in the story, me think since the Mamaji's family entered into the story me always felt , they r playing game with BJ&Co.(including Avi).Dev is part of that too. Here Dev&Pihu marriage is a drama by the mama's family to make Avi to take her back at any cost. This is how she can back to haweli.
If she wont back haweli how can she prove her deeds? Arpi knows that BJ made Avi believe that there is some illegal relationship between Arpi&RV.
Now Pihu has to found some evidence against her to prove she killed Dev.
If she stays mama's home , how can she get evidence?
who can gives her evidence? Avi? PJ? None.
Now she got the chance to prove BJ's deeds.
thats what im thinking darling.
But they end the show or not we have some unanswered Qs in our minds and will try to find our own way na. Thats what im doing. Dont think what ever Bak bak im saying the CV's will show. Just my thoughts sharing with u all. thats it.
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sow...😊

Hope ur theory is rt...coz no one wants a tragedy ...v want AVITA 2gether ...but even i dont understand why did d Cv's hv 2 get Dev angle ...they cud hv showd Pihu/ Arpi fakng n then entering d haveli by may b marryng Avi again n take her revenge n also show Avi Bhootni's true face...

May b Sana cud tell us d inside story n also convey dem our opinions ...hope dey show us a Happy Endng wid AVITA 2gether...

B/w dont know why , was just thinkng abt d climax od DEEWANA (rishi kapoor, SRk n Divya Bharti) where in d end Rishi Kapoor dies ...dont want anythng like day 2 happen 2 Avi...but as everyone is sayng dat Dev is alive ...hope he is there just 2 help Pihu n dont want him n Pihu 2gether in d end 😑😑😭😭 ...it will b very very sad ...bechara avi is suffereing a lot 😭