Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 24

Marriage got postponed for a month. Guddu decided this time was needed for everyone to settle down. He wanted his whole family (including Rhunjun's) to be present with a smile at the wedding.

Shikha had been living at Abhi's home all the while. She had gone into a kind of depression for first few days. Abhi acted as her greatest support bringing her back to her normal but changed self. She learned to value and respect people from a different point of view. She learned to smile and laugh from the heart.

Shikha was sitting in her room, jotting down something in her journal (a new found habit),

when Ananya (Abhimanyu's sister) came in.

"Hey Shikhs'..hot chocolate" she said giving a mug to Shikha.

"Thanks Annie'.what's the noise downstairs?" she enquired.

"Mom and bro brawling as usual for choosing a future bhabhi for me" Annie replied nonchalantly "Happens every time Mum visits"

"Your Mom is here'.why didn't you tell me?" Shikha asked surprised.

"And risk Mum going into a cardiac arrest'.she will throw a fit if she comes to know a girl is staying here'.she doesn't mind dating vagera'but when it comes to letting another girl besides me living here she is quiet opposed'.she is conventional in that matter" Annie replied rolling her eyes.

"Sorry! I didn't know that I wouldn't have troubled you if you told me before" Shikha replied.

"Chillax babes'.Mum will leave in about an hour'.you have to stay put until then" she said getting up and picking up Shikha's cup on the way out.

"Hey Annie'.please tell Abhi I wanna meet him after your mom leaves" Shikha said.

"Why mere brother ki dulhan ka application dhene" Annie asked mischievously.

"Quit being filmy will you?" Shikha said turning back to her journal.

Annie sniggered walking out.

Shukla Mansion'..

Rhunjun came from behind silently and slowly inched her hands forward to blindfold Guddu who was standing with his bare back to her.

But the next instant she was enclosed in a warm back hug, her bare back skin touching his chest, sending shivers through both of them.

"Hard to surprise Guddu Shukla my dear" he whispered furthering increasing Rhunjun's shivering.

"Too much attitude is not good Shukla ji" she replied nonetheless.

"Acha'.too much romance ke baare mein kya khayal hain" he asked "Hm"

Without waiting for a reply he started placing soft kisses on her neck, down to her shoulder and then repeated it on the other side. Rhunjun tightened her hold on Guddu's hand as a wave of passion hit her. Her eyes were tightly closed. It was few moments before she realised that the warm hold around her was gone.

She opened her eyes and found him leaning against the wall smirking devilishly.

He slowly walked towards her and leaned in crossing his arms and whispered.

"Shaadhi se pehle suhaag raath manane ki iraadha tha kya" he asked mischievously smiling.

Rhunjun huffed, pouting cutely.

"As if you didn't want to" she said crossly.

"I am quiet innocent my dear lady" Guddu replied in style.

"Whatever" she said and made to walk off but was pulled back into her favourite place, Guddu's arms.

"Naraaz hon kya?" Guddu asked looking at Rhunjun, who had turned her face away.

"Lagtha hain dhoor karna padega"

He slowly kissed her cheek facing him. Rhunjun tightened her fists but didn't turn. He bent his face and kissed her other cheek forcing her to straighten her face and look at him. She tried to remain cross but soon melted when he entwined his lips with hers. He teased her until she parted her lips. They broke apart after a few minutes to breath.

"Ab bhi naraaz" Guddu asked twitching his eye brows. Rhunjun gave a shy smile and hid her head in his chest. Guddu chuckled.

"How are the arrangements for marriage'liked it?" she asked him.

"Simple yet elegant" Guddu said with pride.

"Thanks" Rhunjun said with a small blush "Waise sabko bhula liya hain na humne'I mean koi choot tho nahin gaya" she asked frowning "I know its only our family and close friends but still"

"Nahin sabko'.arey baap re Abhi ko call karna bhool hi gaya mein'chalo abhi kar lete hain'.Shikha bhi waha hain tho use bhi" Guddu stopped looking doubtfully at Rhunjun.

"Use bhi bhulalo'..I have no problem" she assured him with a smile.

"That's my wife" he said placing a small kiss on her forehead. Rhunjun blushed.

Abhi's room'.

Abhi was pacing his room in frustration.

What the heck caused her to take such a decision? He thought.

How will she cope up there alone?

Mein tho yaha se hil bhi nahin saktha iss waqth

Achi mushkil kadi kar dhi hain usne.

He banged his hand on the wall.

"Ouch! Stupid idea" he murmured angrily nursing his bruised hand. His phone rang irritating him further. His sister had been calling him for past half an hour to get ready to go out. He lost his cool this time. He took the call and shouted angrily.

"Annie one more time and I am going to blow a gasket"

"Whoa dude! Chill maar'.kyun uss gudiyan se ithna naraaz hon" Guddu asked surprised at the outburst.

"Sorry yaar Dabang! Meine socha ki meri irritating chothi behen ka call hain" Abhi said feeling sheepish.

"Annie ne aisa kya kiya ki tum ithna gussa hon" Guddu asked. Abhi rarely ever lost his cool especially at his sister.

"Kuch nahin yaar'actually kisi aur ka gussa kisi aur par nikal rahi hun" Abhi admitted.

"Shikha?" Guddu guessed "Usne kuch kiyan kya?"

"No yaar'.lekin kuch karne ki soch rahin hain'.akeli London jaane ki" Abhi gave out his frustration.

"Tho ismein kya buri baath hain'.London hi tho jaa rahi'.Iraq mein tho nahin" Guddu asked dubiously. Rhunjun indicated him to put the phone in loud speaker.

"But alone'.not a really good idea if you ask me'.I mean what if something happens to her?" Abhi asked the concern and fear in his voice evident.

Rhunjun smiled slightly and gave Guddu a knowing look. Guddu cottoned on.

"Many girls go there alone'.and Shikha is a grown up intelligent woman'.she can surely handle herself" Guddu proceeded.

Abhi scowled. It seemed like he was the only one bothered.

"Yeah whatever'.why did you call?" he asked slightly annoyed.

"Nothing special'.kal meri shaadhi zaroor attend karna'..Shikha ko bhi laana" Guddu said.

"Damn! How the hell did I forget that!''this means she can't go today" Abhi said in relief.

GunJun smiled knowingly.

"Kyun who aaj jaane waali thi?" Rhunjun asked.

'Hi bhabhi! Yep aaj raath ki flight'.ab tho usse postpone karna padega'.will tell her now" Abhi said with a wide grin on his handsome face.

"Acha chalo hum rakhthe hain'Shikha ko thu batha dhena" Guddu said.

"Bye yaar" Abhi said.

"Ab kaha baghogi Miss. Sinha" he said smiling.

Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aayhai Miss Nidha...tumne to apne iee cute se update se hamara dil hi chura liya ...Guddu ji apne romantic self me bhi naughtiness nahi bhule...aur abhi toh sikha ke pichey go went gone ho chuka hain...Sikha tum na hadh ho hamare pyare abhi ne abhi abhi tumko dil diya aur tum ne uska ye sila diya jaldi realise karo ki kaun hai tumhare dil ka romeo...update soon shona aur ye kiya Gunjhun shadi se pehle SR manane ki soch rahe hain haw
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Nice update. Looks like Abhi is falling for Shikha. Love the Gunjhun romance. My favorite line was

made to walk off but was pulled back into her favourite place, Guddu's arms.

update soon šŸ˜ƒ
Edited by desisweetheart9 - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Nidhi lovely update thx u kya romance hai Gunjhun kiā˜ŗļøā¤ļø and so Abhi is falling for Sikha chalo acha hain jo bhi hota hai acche ke liye hota hai
Update soon sweetheart love ya šŸ¤—
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Story progressing really nice. Please update soon.

NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sur001

Aayhai Miss Nidha...tumne to apne iee cute se update se hamara dil hi chura liya ...Guddu ji apne romantic self me bhi naughtiness nahi bhule...aur abhi toh sikha ke pichey go went gone ho chuka hain...Sikha tum na hadh ho hamare pyare abhi ne abhi abhi tumko dil diya aur tum ne uska ye sila diya jaldi realise karo ki kaun hai tumhare dil ka romeo...update soon shona aur ye kiya Gunjhun shadi se pehle SR manane ki soch rahe hain haw

Thank you Suro, my badi bhabhijišŸ¤—
Gudduji tho humesha hi romantic hain našŸ˜‰...
SR ho jata agar time par break na laga hotha thošŸ˜†
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: desisweetheart9

Nice update. Looks like Abhi is falling for Shikha. Love the Gunjhun romance. My favorite line was

made to walk off but was pulled back into her favourite place, Guddu's arms.

update soon šŸ˜ƒ

Thank you D...
Abhi is falling we can say but well he is yet to realize thatšŸ˜‰
Guddu's arms are heaven for Rhunjun na
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri01

Hi Nidhi lovely update thx u kya romance hai Gunjhun kiā˜ŗļøā¤ļø and so Abhi is falling for Sikha chalo acha hain jo bhi hota hai acche ke liye hota hai

Update soon sweetheart love ya šŸ¤—

Thank you Priya...
GunJun romance is always superbšŸ¤—
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishersal

Story progressing really nice. Please update soon.

Thanks you Nish...
Keep on reading...
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 25

"Gopal that is not where I asked you to place those flowers" Lata shouted, moving away from another sevant servant she was instructing "Hey bhagwaan! Why don't you people understand things after one say"

"Chill my dear sexy mom" Guddu said placing a comforting hand on her shoulder "Stop torturing the poor soulsā€¦.everything is going to be okay" he said placing both hands on her shoulder and looking into her eyes.

Lata took a deep sigh.
"I am sorry beta it's just that I want nothing to go wrong this time" she said with a subtle hint of worry in her voice.
Guddu knew what his mom was implicating.

"Relax momā€¦.I told you the bad tide of time is over from now it will be all smiles and happiness" Guddu said giving her his most brilliant smile. He enfolded her in a hug.

"I know beta" Lata said with a smile. "Now my dear shaithan stop chatting and go and bathā€¦you don't want your Dulhan running away because you stink do you?" Lata said grinning.
"My dulhan is too addicted to me momā€¦..even if you I stank horribly she won't run away" Guddu said proudly.

"Enough of nautankiā€¦go and bath" Lata said pushing him towards his room "Let me find the other two bandhars" she finished.

Buntu's Houseā€¦ā€¦.

"Deviā€¦.Deviā€¦.what the hell is taking her so much time?" Mittho yelled from below the house, looking at the terrace.

"Badi Mami" Rhunjun called Mittho timidly from behind.
It was still hard for her not to be frightened of her Badi Mami even though Mittho's behaviour had changed considerably the past one month, largely due to Rajju warning her to behave. Rajju had turned a new leaf of his life on request of his daughter and also by seeing the extent to which selfishness had taken his youngest brother. He too was selfish at one point of life, he was afraid that maybe he too will land up like his brother.

"Yes Rhunjun" Mittho asked cordially.
She didn't consider Rhunjun much as a trouble now. Rhunjun was still the same Rhunjun ready to give anything and not expecting or accepting anything in return. Money had not turned her head. Mittho knew that Rhunjun could easily have taken revenge from them for the torture she suffered but she didn't. This had opened Mittho's eyes to am extent. But she was afraid for her daughter, afraid that she wouldn't get the same place as Rhunjun in Shukla Mansion. That at times made her behave harshly to Rhunjun. Because eventually even she was a mother and mothers are always worried for their children

"Badi Maamiā€¦.Jabbu is here to meet youā€¦.I will go and get Mahadevi" Rhunjun said smiling.
"Jabbu? What can be the matter now?" Mittho said her forehead creasing with worry. She rushed into the house.
"Namasthe Mummyji" Jabbu said as soon as he saw Mittho. He bent and took blessings from her.

"Is everything okay Jabbu?" Mittho asked, her eyes showing all her inner worry.

"No Mummyji" Jabbu answered straight forward "Something is seriously worrying" he began.

"What can be worrying you now beta? We will finad a solutionā€¦.the marriage can happen in time and then" Mittho started saying

"Worrying you Mummyji" Jabbu said emphatically.
"Me?" Mittho's eyes widened "What will worry me?"

"Your daughters future, her next step in life will she be happy? Will she have the same happiness and prosperity that Rhunjun bhabhi will have? All this is worrying you right Mummyji" Jabbu asked with a knowing smile.

Mittho's eyes widened thinking of how Jabbu read her mind but then she understood that Mahadevi must have told him. Her cheeks coloured up in embarrassment. She couldn't see eye to eye with Jabbu and inside she was getting angry at her daughter.

Jabbu came forward and took her hand. He pressed a cold something in her hands and moved back. Mittho frowned while looking at the object and back at Jabbu.
"Keys beta?" she asked confused "What are these for?"

"These are the keys to your daughters new home, a little far away from Shukla Mansion, you can check for yourself. I give you my word that I will give Mahadevi everything within my ability, I already own 1/3rd of the D&L Constructionsā€¦.and I have my own properties to add. As long as I am alive Mahadevi will be kept to the extreme of my ability" Jabbu said earnestly.

Mittho's eyes were glassy with tears by the end. She hadn't thought about the trouble and worry she would cause her daughter when she told her about all this. She was genuinely ashamed of herself now.
She pressed the key back in Jabbu's hand.
"Beta I trust you with my daughterā€¦.I am sure Mahadevi must have told you about all the nonsense I told herā€¦.I am sorry I even thought about thatā€¦.I have done much ill by your Rhunjun bhabhiā€¦.and I repent for that nowā€¦.because if your Guddu bhaiyya wanted you would never even think of my daughter would you?" Mittho asked her voice filled with emotion.

Jabbu nodded. Had his Guddu bhaiyya wanted to take revenge from the Pandeys, Jabbu would have done anything. Jabbu was ready to do anything for Guddu.

"Guddu bhaiyya would never think of such thingā€¦.he would personally see to it that I am finished if I ever thought of such thing" Jabbu said with a smile.

"I know Guddu and Rhunjun are two pure souls" Mittho said quietly.

"I better head home Mummyjiā€¦.Amma is calling me" Jabbu said, showing his phone.
He took blessings before heading out.

Mahadevi eyes filled up. She and Rhunjun were watching the whole exchange from another room.
Rhunjun gently wiped her tears.
"No more tears now Chutkaā€¦.it's time for happiness" Rhunjun said gently hugging her.
"You are right Rhunjunā€¦.I mean Pari" Mittho said coming to them and hugging them both
"Now time to get ready the two of youā€¦..we have to get to the garden before the baraath arrives" Mithho said taking them to their room.

Three hours laterā€¦ā€¦
Lilac Gardens...

The few guests who were invited, were now admiring the three gorgeous brides who had come in to the garden,

Rhunjun

Guddu was engulfed in a crushing hug by Abhi as soon as he got down from his horse.
"Arrey yaar! Mujhe bakhi tho rak mere shaadhi ke liye" Guddu said with a smile.
"Saale! Shaadi karke jashn manane jaa raha hain na thu" Abhi said with a broad smile.
"Tujhe kisne rokh rakka hainā€¦.karlein shaadi apni dream girl se" Guddu said with a wink.
"Hum bechare hain bhaiā€¦.ab thak koi dream girl haath nahin laga" Abhi said with a sad pout.
"Haath mein heera hain aur tho mothi dhoondh raha hain" Guddu said with a implicative smirk.
Abhi frowned but let it go.

The bride grooms were seated in the mandap. All three of the guys were impatiently looking at the tent.
"Kaha hain yeh log" Kukkan muttered.
"Shaanth raho Kishuk Kapoor" Lata teased
All laughed as Kukkan flushed.

The tent flap opened bringing out the three most beautiful women in the garden at the time.
Their respective partners were just drinking in their beauty.

Guddu had his eyes locked with Rhunjun's in their usual silent conversation.
He was telling her all he felt with his eyes.
She blushed in return showing how she felt.

"That colour on your cheeks will be even more redder tonight I promise" Guddu whispered into Rhunjun's ears once she was made to sit down beside him.

The rituals started tying the three pairs in a bond to be cherished and protected for life.
During the phere Rhunjun was  in the most secure place, Guddu's arms with him smiling down at her.

The couples took blessings from the elders.

"Let all happiness in the world be with you" Amma blessed Guddu and Rhunjun.
"Let every moment of your life bring you closer to each other" Lata blessed.
They moved towards Abhi who was standing with a worried frown.
"Kya hua yaarā€¦.ithne tension mein kyun hain" Guddu asked.
"Shikha Gudduā€¦.she is no where in site since the past one hour" Abhi said , his voice filled with worry.
Just then a girl of about 16 came to them.
"Guddu bhaiyya, Rhunjun bhabhi this is for you and this is for you sirā€¦.a lady called Shikha told me to give this to you" she said handing them two letters.

Guddu opened the letter.
Dear Guddu and Rhunjun,
Congrats guys! 
May all the happiness in the world find its way to you. May you be blessed with many little angels/tykes (the number will be your wish *giggles*).
Rhunjun, I am sorry from the bottom of my heart for all that I did since our first meeting at D & L. You are an angel darling and Guddu is really lucky to have you.
Guddu take care of my angel, my dear buddy. We will always be friends.
By the time you guys read this I will be on my way to London. I know you will want to kill (Abhi certainly will) for bailing out like this but if I had stayed back. It would have been even more difficult for me to leave. I need a fresh start in life, to set up a fresh identity. I have decided to make that start from London.
Please console an look after Abhi. I know he will be hurt. I can never ever thank him fully for all his help but I will always remember him
Wish Mahadevi and Jabbu, Kukkan and Kavitha from me.
Tell Mumma and Papa I love them.
With Love,
Shikha.

Rhunjun was teary eyed by the end. Guddu was saddened that he couldn't even say a good bye to his friend.
But he knew that one person will be hurt most and that one person was standing beside them with a forlorn look staring at the letter.
Abhi looked at them and managed a brave smile.
"She knows what she wants" he said keeping the smile.