GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54

Posted: 12 years ago
GunJun FF : Love and Trust
Character Sketch
Rhunjhun Mishra-A sweet,simple beautiful girl of Kannauj's rich Pandey family.She has never known happiness in life as she was always tortured at the hands of her maternal uncles and their wives.She is an orphan.Rhunjhun was contend in her life even though tortured when her world was toppled by the local goon Guddu Shukla.Now she is Mrs.Guddu Shukla..a designation she vows never to acknowledge
Guddu Shukla - The local goon of Ittarwali Gali.He is known for his ruthlessness in Kannauj.But outside of Kannauj he has another feared name known to very few people.Fate binds him in marriage to Rhunjhun Mishra...a wife he never wants to have
Amma - Rhunjhun's grandmother has always wanted Rhunjhun to fight for herself and stand up for herself.She detests her son and daughter in laws
Mahadevi - Rhunjhun's cousin sister and her greatest supporter.Always ready to stand by her sister.
Rhunjhun's mama mamis :
Rajju-Mittho
Billo-Buntu,They are unlike the other two pairs in that they love Rhunjhun like a daughter, they live in Delhi
Vishnu-Kalsanwali
Kukkan and Jabbu-Guddu's best freinds who are his greatest supports
Okay guys am starting off my second ff on Gunjhun...here Rhunjhun is a normal girl...though she has never risen her voice against her her mama mamis she is not going to remain so for long...most part of this story is going to be in Delhi...so what happens that takes our protagonists to Delhi? To Know more wait and watch
Chapter 1-Pg 2
Chapter 2-Pg 2
Chapter 3-Pg 4
Chapter 4-Pg 6
Chapter 5-Pg 8 
Chapter 6-Pg 10
Chapter 7-Pg 12
Chapter 8-Pg 15
Chapter 9-Pg 16
Chapter 10-Pg17
Chapter11-Pg19
Chapter12-Pg 21
Chapter13-Pg23
Chapter14-Pg24
Chapter15-Pg27
Chapter16-Pg28
Chapter17-Pg29
Chapter18-Pg31
Chapter 19-Pg32
Chapter 20-Pg 34
Chapter 21-Pg 36
Chapter 22-Pg 37
Chapter 23-Pg 39
Chapter 24-Pg 41
Chapter 25-Pg 42
Chapter 26-Pg 43
Chapter 27-Pg 45
Chapter 28-Pg 46
Chapter 29-Pg 48
Chapter 30-Pg50
Chapter 31-Pg52
Chapter 32-Pg54
Chapter 33-Pg54
Edited by Eowyn - 11 years ago
hey nidha!

Im so glad you are starting a new ff!
Just like the last one, im looking forward to reading this one as well!
Waah...nidh ka news sunai ho ...humra dil aur mood dono garden garden ho gaya...tumra FF humko kabhi boar kar sakta hai ka...tum jab iee badhiya news sunai to dil khus ho gaya jaldiye cobntinue karna...
love ya bunches😊
Nidha dear u r back. Good to read ur updates. U made me more happy do continue soon and pls try to pm me bye.

nidhu raaniii ...🤗

yeahhh u startd a new ff ...
looks intrestin ...
updt sooon ...eagerlyyy waiting 😍

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago

yayyy!!!!!!!Also from which part in time would this FF start?

Originally posted by NaiiNa1

yayyy!!!!!!!Also from which part in time would this FF start?

Starts from the point of their marriage but here the reasons to their marriage is different...so is our Rhunjhun...for rest just wait and watch
its great dear ... 🥳 this time i can follow it from the beginning (as i m one of the most late latifs to catch anything in between) ... waiting for another gunjhun drama to start...
Hi Nidhsara...
I loved ur first FF🥳...
And i'm sure this one also having such a good story👏👏👏...
Update soon yaar... We r waiting😍...

CHAPTER 1
Rhunjun stood near the window hugging her mothers photo close to her chest silent tears streaming down from her tightly shut eyes.She was fully dressed in her bridal attire,a blood red lehenga and delicate golden jwellery to go with it.
She was a very beautiful site to behold except it was tragic beauty one that would tug at the heart of the beholder
Memories of past few hours flashed through her mind
Flashback
She had felt a sense of foreboding right from the begining of the ceremonies.Something was amiss.Abhigyaans touch was not exciting but it used to calm her atleast but when he took hold of her hand today she felt restless.Something was wrong in the touch.Its just wedding jitters Rhunjhun she assured herself.She glanced at Abhigyaan.His face was veiled by sehra.Wasn't he a little more leaner? Rhunjhun you are imagining things she scolded herself.The seven pheres were completed she had taken the seven vows with her fiancee in whom she had faith that he would give her a peaceful,comfortable family life.She again felt edgy when he placed sindoor on her forehead she shut her eyes lightly.
She was hoping to lead a comfortable and peaceful family life with Abhigyaan Dixit.She had never wished for a prince charming on white horse to take her away.But from the time her marriage was fixed with Abhi she had built a dream life with him one were happiness and love stood prime.
The dream shattered in front of her eyes when the groom's veil was lifted.She reeled backwards in shock.She barely registered that her Amma was equally shocked.The face before her had managed to stop all her senses from working
"Guddu" came a faint whisper from her lips
"Yes Rhunjun Mishra...its me Guddu Shukla...no jail in the world can hold me back...especially since you had crossed your limits Miss.Mishra...I would certainly like to know when did I rape you Miss.Mishra as you have stated to the police...Oh I forgot...Its Mrs.Shukla right my dear dharampatni..."He said in voiced laced with danger
"But this is not just a punishment for you...its also to take revenge from your beloved chothe Mama Vishnu Pandey...you think you can trap me with your silly charges man...then you are gravely mistaken Pandey...my reach is beyond the imagination of your pea sized brain...you have tried to trap me in so many ways and tried to defame my name just like your niece...I take my revenge by marrying your niece and mixing the name of your family in soil...the Pandey Niwas's precious princess is now the local goon's wife"He let out a hollow laugh at the end
Rhunjun couldn't make any sense of his words.She had never raised complained against him after the first one which had devastating consequences.The first one had almost broken her marriage with Abhigyaan because Guddu had abducted her and kept her captive for a night for raising the false charges.She had complained in the police station about Guddu accousting her in the market place.But somehow her complaint was turned into molestations charges little short of rape.She had a faint idea who was behind the changing of her charges but couldn't say it out without proof.
But what the hell was he harping about a second charge...that too rape...no girl in her right senses would ever do such a lowly act.
"You think that marrying this girl would bring any difference to me...I don't give a scoot about what happens to her or what filth she marries...to us she is nothing but an unpaid servant...and as for our family name...throwing her out of this house would be sufficient to clear our family name"Vishnu said menacingly
Guddu was momentarily stubbed.His act of revenge doesn't seem to affect the Pandeys at all except their mother and offcourse that girl
"Vishnu..."Amma screamed at her youngest son..."You monster...first your games to gain power  and money has destroyed your nieces life...and now you think throwing her way..it'll never happen when I am alive"Amma thundered
"Abe o Amma...you better keep your mouth shut...or you will also be out with her"Kalsanwali seethed
"Aye hai Amma...you should think of keeping the family name than this filth of a girl" Mittho said in her usual screechy voice
"Mein kehtah hun Amma budappe mein zyaada hoshiyaar mat baniye"Rajju warned his mother
"I am warning you Rajju Pandey...the family will is still in my name"Amma shot back
Guddu felt like thrashing Rajju for his brash words to his mother.No one should disrespect their mother 
"Well well Miss.Mishra...looks like your family itself hates you...who wouldn't...you are such a low life...to a woman nothing is more important than her chastity...you have lied on that...your punishment will be lead a life wherein you are married just by name...I do not want to ever see your face forget regarding you as my wife...I am leaving Kannauj forever...you can live your life the way you want" saying this he stalked out of Pandey Niwaas leaving behind a shocked Rhunjun
Flashback Ends
"If you do not want to see my face neither do I...Guddu Shukla...I am not your wife...I am not Mrs.Shukla...I am Rhunjun Mishra...and I won't let you trample down my life...my life is mine and I know how to deal with it"Rhunjhun said in a determined voice clutching her mothers photo close to her heart
So my  dears here goes the first chapter...I know you'll have many queries to raise...they will be cleared on the way...
This chapter is dedicated to my most sweetest 2 Angels...who always believed in me driving me on...for you Sur and Tehzeeb