gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
What in the world is Mallika wearing? 🤣🤣🤣

Btw when does Freida Pinto walk?
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 Where is her Spiderman? She can use her super powers with her hand and create a web and save the whole world...

Mallika - Spiderman Spiderman where are thou my love?🤣🤣 We can save the world together!😍
Mistyy thumbnail

Malliaka best dress eveeerrr👍🏼🤣🤣

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruky786

🤣 Where is her Spiderman? She can use her super powers with her hand and create a web and save the whole world...

Mallika - Spiderman Spiderman where are thou my love?🤣🤣 We can save the world together!😍

She might transform anytime to Hisss...A black spider Cobra!!!SSs!!!
ROFLROFL
What a shameless spider-webbed caged, Star Wars-ish, unshapely, and ugly dress Mallika is wearing...I like it😆
Mallika does what she wants to do. She is not drop dead gorgeous or massively talented and she clearly knows the only way she will get attention is by wearing W*F clothes and by making W*F statements.

At least she is not like the pretentious star daughters flashing her gucci's and Doir's without any talent.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mallika went with the theme  - Pirates of the Carribean 😆
Oh cant blame that girl tho she knows how to catch every bit of attention she can. She is definetly not pretentious.

@pragya 😆 -I didnt know of this affinity you have for Star daughters now I understand your earlier comment about disappearing from IF.
She said she would bring color to Cannes so I can't wait to see her outfit.
Rosh...In the past when Sonam has had her share of fashion disasters and when I commented in my usual style I was told by some that people like me who dont understand fashion should not comment on things like these.

Fashion snobbery.

Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bring color to Cannes ? I hope she won't dress in rainbow.

ditto! 😆